Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor (35849 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by supereagle(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
It will be difficult for them to defeat Asiwaju .Jagaban to lose Lagos is like a man losing is first son to kidnappers, he will do everything to defend Lagos.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by efighter: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
Ambode lost the primary, agreed, but you don't know the mind of the person that you have wrestled to the ground!

Once I wrestle you to the ground, I sit on your stomach and continue punching your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, face until blood gushes out of everywhere. A man whose head has been cut off has nothing to say again. If Ambode messes up, we shall impeach him and EFCC will pick him up. There is no time for nonsense.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Asshurbanipall: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2018
This is the best chance for PDP to win Lagos
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by almarthins(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
deboysben:
Jimmy Agbaje popularity is gaining momentum

Soon afonja demons hatred will now increase to square 2 cos of this development

U dey insult afonja at the same time they support afonja. Who is fooling who?

Don't forget jimi agbaje na d same afonja.a demon contesting for power

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by cmikel: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2018
lagos

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
What's all this rubbish about goons dumping parties and joining another party? all the Parties are all the same!! Crooks!!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Petersamuel8:
If only they can vote out tinubu

We can send those big boys with AK47......
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by sogodihno: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...
Revolution has began!!
Mark my Words! The Next Few years will be very Dicey in Lagos...
It will be Ground breaking years!
Tinubu Dynasty will be split into 3 parts!
Later 2 will come together to Collaspe Tinubu!!
Remember I said this!
dont worry, u will cry after the election, after Sanwo olu is declare Governor.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by BabaO2: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
They are just putting ambode into more problems, they can't cry more than the bereaved. Tinubu/Sanwoolu and APC in general are only trying to be modest and unnecessarily vindictive. Ambode did a very bad job in Lagos, he was self enriching and nepotic. What ambode did is even worse than alphaBeta they are all crying about without results. Ambode destroyed working system just for personal gain, e.g where is Kai that used to enforce rules and regulations, ambode scrapped it and "replaced" it with unfuctional LAGES, this is what led to street/walkways trading again. Etc, etc...
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Reelmii: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2018
GuyWise101:
Apc is a devilish party.
na for nairaland.com u dey get mouth

why not go to tinubu's house or even in his street to sout this rubbish and let us know if u will leave the same way u came. ...

lubbish
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stt201: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Getting interesting as the day approaches
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stt201: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Last time I read reason why ambode was denied the ticket was not because of Kai and the rest. It was because he's not a good party faithful. In fact it was acknowledged that he worked greatly. Try to get your facts before saying thrash mr

BabaO2:
They are just putting ambode into more problems, they can't cry more than the bereaved. Tinubu/Sanwoolu and APC in general are only trying to be modest and unnecessarily vindictive. Ambode did a very bad job in Lagos, he was self enriching and nepotic. What ambode did is even worse than alphaBeta they are all crying about without results. Ambode destroyed working system just for personal gain, e.g where is Kai that used to enforce rules and regulations, ambode scrapped it and "replaced" it with unfuctional LAGES, this is what led to street/walkways trading again. Etc, etc...
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stt201: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Last time I read reason why ambode was denied the ticket was not because of Kai and the rest. It was because he's not a good party faithful. In fact it was acknowledged that he worked greatly. Try to get your facts before saying thrash mr

BabaO2:
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by stt201: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
The best man for the job

Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by dracosith(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2018
One of fight for Ambode. If he like, make he lose guard
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by duality(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
zabuur:
My question is, who are these supporters. Ambode never really had any supporter.

He only thrived on Tinubus supporters who didn't like d way He ran his govt and decided to change him.

If not for the gang up against Ambode of which you followed suite showing hered mentality, you would have been one of Ambode's supporters.

There are lots of people who support Ambode, but don't have the courage to break out of the hered.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Ayobami7(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
后来句们是冠军
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by newoffer: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Later 2 will come together to Collaspe Tinubu!!....call thief honourable in dis motherfucking nation he will steal more. Naija i did not only hail thee i carry bum bum for thee. land of creative criminals

Remember I said this!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Charly68: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
The supporters have right to talk but they missed the point, was there benefactor not imposed on others? Why are people so sentimental & selfish in nature ..? The party members said Ambode alienated them and fenced himself out of the reach of those who voted him to power.. So why the hue & cry ?
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Gepheral: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
During the Experience 13, when the both Governorship candidates were acknowledged, the ovation was at an all time high for Agbaje... My observation
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by adelacuna(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice move but coming too late
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by BabaO2: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
stt201:

You are the one that can't think out of the box, they only don't want him to feel bad for saying he worked greatly. Moreover, it will be a cheap campaign for oppositions to capitalise on, that APC is a failure in Lagos. They are only being smart in managing the failures of ambode. Lagos - Badagry is another case study, Fashola took FG to court and won for the 10 lane projects to seme, Lagos State government suppose to be the owner of the road presently not FG just like Ikorodu road, but because APC is FG and failure of LASG in effectively managing the road, no one to shift the blame to, reason why both are managing the crisis together.
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by dotunbidemi: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Tinubu End is Near...

Revolution has began!!

Later 2 will come together to Collaspe Tinubu!!

Remember I said this!
Oga we keep marking your word every election time... your word is nothing but a benchmark for failure...
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by EDOLUWA: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Whatever has a beginning must have an end. Thus APC should watch their back!!!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Righteousness89(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
dotunbidemi:
Oga we keep marking your word every election time... your word is nothing but a benchmark for failure...
[/s]
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Righteousness89(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
sogodihno:

dont worry, u will cry after the election, after Sanwo olu is declare Governor.
My Words have Nothing to do with Sanwolu!

I will even love to see Sanwolu win Lagos!
I Love His Character and Charisma!

But I tell you Tinubu Dynasty in Lagos Is Closest!

Tinubu boys will flop him!
His cup is close to full!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Righteousness89(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
Akolawole:

Unbreakable heritage
[/s]
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by Righteousness89(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you sure??..i doubt it.

Am Quite Sure Dear!

I see His APC boys destroying the Dynasty!
Re: Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor by oderinlewo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
efighter:

Once I wrestle you to the ground, I sit on your stomach and continue punching your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, face until blood gushes out of everywhere. A man whose head has been cut off has nothing to say again. If Ambode messes up, we shall impeach him and EFCC will pick him up. There is no time for nonsense.
Is that the way to go.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna / Nigerian Troops Claim Boko Haram Terrorists Are Surrendering In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.