Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February (22957 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Agbaletu: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
sexiestharam:
Deji's detention is clearly political witch hunt. Why will he be remanded in prison till February which is probably after elections? Wow!
It is highly political. You know he is a thorn in their flesh.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by 12345baba(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nwoke a agba christmas na new year na nga! Nawao

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by akinbode1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is zoo republic indeed......

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Winningways01:
Defenceless citizens suffer from a tyranny government cry cry

this is not the govt perse, its the wicked system of revenge and hate born in every nigerian exhibiting. people just trying to hurt and teach the other "a lesson" mentality..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by sapoyoro(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
aonag:
nigeria! personally i dont like this guy what when we see somehing wrong lets speak up against it lest the next person it would befall would be your sibling or family... What exactly is wrong with this country!!!!
shut up you ipob!
stop talking sense in this place.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by LZAA: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Friday afternoon reveals that activist, Deji Adeyanju has been remanded in prison custody till February 6th, 2019.

A chief magistrate court in Kano state remanded Adeyanju in prison custody after taking his plea

The police arrested Mr Adeyanju on December 13, accusing him of being complicit in a murder case in 2000.Adeyanju was discharged and acquitted by the Kano State High Court after a trial that lasted between 2005 and 2009.

Adeyanju was arraigned before Justice Hassan Fagge early Friday morning. He stated that he lacked the power to hear the murder charges brought against the political activist by the police but ordered that he remains in prison until February 6 when a higher court will be available for a hearing into the matter.

Adeyanju has been moved to Kano Prisons.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-deji-adeyanju-remanded-prison-till-february/
grin grin grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga velocity25 justiceleague1
Btw me and sarrki my ruv are go for chlistmas harol ds evening oh grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by nijabazaar: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babiboy:

Is buhari judiciary?

I just mentioned words. Names of a person, Abstract, Disease and you are asking me if a certain person is Judiciary. Do you need to seean opthalmologist?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Friday afternoon reveals that activist, Deji Adeyanju has been remanded in prison custody till February 6th, 2019.

A chief magistrate court in Kano state remanded Adeyanju in prison custody after taking his plea

The police arrested Mr Adeyanju on December 13, accusing him of being complicit in a murder case in 2000.Adeyanju was discharged and acquitted by the Kano State High Court after a trial that lasted between 2005 and 2009.

Adeyanju was arraigned before Justice Hassan Fagge early Friday morning. He stated that he lacked the power to hear the murder charges brought against the political activist by the police but ordered that he remains in prison until February 6 when a higher court will be available for a hearing into the matter.

I GOT TO KNOW DEJI ADEYANJU THROUGH HIS JOINT PET PROJECT "OUR MUMU DON DO" WITH ENTERTAINER CHARLY BOY

They embark on social crusade to protest against what they consider unjust against the citizenry.

It is quite unfortunate that he is been drag to spend Christmas and the New Year in the dark prison cell.

His collegues in the "OUR MUMU DON DO" in the person of Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy need to be careful when fighting the federal government.

PLAY! PLAY DON COME BECOME HIT AND GO!

JUST LIKE THAT DEJI ADEYANJU ONE GO SPEND THIS HAPPY SEASONS INCARCERATED.

I CELEBRATE MR DEJI ADEYANJU CONTRIBUTIONS AND EFFORTS TO CORRECT THE ILLS IN THE NIGERIA SOCIETY THROUGH "OUR MUMU DON DO" CAMPAIGN.

May the Good Lord save him, protect him and support him to regain his freedom during this difficult moment.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by mukhcech(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
aonag:
nigeria! personally i dont like this guy what when we see somehing wrong lets speak up against it lest the next person it would befall would be your sibling or family... What exactly is wrong with this country!!!!

If you have a family like that nincompoop. You don't have a family.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Smile4daddy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Die in prison stupid fool.

Of all political parties in Nigeria, you decided to join PDP the killer and looters party.

No doubt you're on the path way that will went to Hell fire.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Badonasty(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Merry Xmas and happy New year in advance bros
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by olajizz01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy don suffer
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by delerx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Check my signature for supplements for prostate, fertility issues in men and women, arthritis, cancer management hypertension, toilet infections, erectile dysfunction and general wellness
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by 1miccza: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
OP your report isn't current Justice Sanshi has just released him in Kano, we are waiting for the police and their next move..

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga velocity25 justiceleague1
Btw me and sarrki my ruv are go for chlistmas harol ds evening oh grin
What of his Igbo wife ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by GEJDHERO: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
myboy2111:
Well.. We can't question the judge
it wud happen to a member of ur family soon.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Owaincouncil: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
easynetsms:
cry cry so that's where he will spend his Xmas and new year. This is serious. God help us.

Check my signature for cheap internet data
Even valentine and if care is not taking, he will still be there till after election in February.
Nigeria is becoming something else.
If his case can be revisited, why not the case of Omisore.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
mukhcech:

just look at what a supposed normal human being is saying..did you really understand the message behind tmy comment before you tried to reply me? i am specifically condemning the circumstances that are being used to presecute your fellow country man amd you are herr talking shi.t. i careless who deji or what he is. is it right that a case that has been closed, discharged and acquitted is being reopened against a man because those behind his ordeal want to deal with him?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by GEJDHERO: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
wink2015:

I GOT TO KNOW DEJI ADEYANJU THROUGH HIS JOINT PET PROJECT "OUR MUMU DON DO" WITH ENTERTAINER CHARLY BOY

They embark on social crusade to protest against what they consider unjust against the citizenry.

It is quite unfortunate that he is been drag to spend Christmas and the New Year in the dark prison cell.

His collegues in the "OUR MUMU DON DO" in the person of Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy need to be careful when fighting the federal government.

PLAY! PLAY DON COME BECOME HIT AND GO!

JUST LIKE THAT DEJI ADEYANJU ONE GO SPEND THIS HAPPY SEASONS INCARCERATED.

I CELEBRATE MR DEJI ADEYANJU CONTRIBUTIONS AND EFFORTS TO CORRECT THE ILLS IN THE NIGERIA SOCIETY THROUGH "OUR MUMU DON DO" CAMPAIGN.

May the Good Lord save him, protect him and support him to regain his freedom during this difficult moment.
He is the Mandela of our Time.He wud honoured as such.The govt is just making more popular.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by maestroferddi: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
National heroes are born on the altar of harrassment, intimidation and emasculation.

Deji Adeyanju will outlast the tyrant and his minions...Mark my words...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by LZAA: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
immhotep:

What of his Igbo wife ?
She dy follow us too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Antipob777(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
God bless our judiciary the last hope of the common man.

Nnamdi kanu is next
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by smileyoo: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
cry

Chia so this is how they will be rotating this young man from Kano to Abuja and Abuja to Kano.

A case that was dismissed Buhari why.
bubu's next level 'll be tough on nigerians. we ain't seen nothing yet. after the elections, fuel increaments loading.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Of all political parties in Nigeria, you decided to join PDP the killer and looters party.

I wish you well.

Is his crime joining PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Franzinni: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are the courts asleep? What kind of uselessness is this?.... Nah wah

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
mukhcech:

Y attacking him? Didn't u understand his write up?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Racoon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Many people in this regime said and did worst than this young man in the time past including those that insulted a sitting president to his face but they all enjoyed freedom then and today.

Well, this government is on it way out as no tyrant in the histroy of humanity have ever succeeded against the resolve of a determined people.It will surely pass.Hang on sir.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Akumanwoke: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
He was was previously discharged and acquitted and still re arrested and detained for the same facts as of the previous charge. This is a gruesome abuse on his right from Freedom from Double jeopardy as enshrined in Section 36 (9) of the 1999 Constitution.

The present administration has constantly shown he fights enemies not corruption

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by greggng: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

This is a very good development. Anyone that wakes up and start insulting the supporters of Mr president should be ready to face the consequences...we are not fools , rather we are exercising our right to chose who leads us. There should be tolerance
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by FarahAideed: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:

I wish you well.

Don't be surprised that you will be in prison soon too if care is not taken

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by TheAdvocate(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Foolish magistrate.
You don't have power to try the offence and that means you cannot order him to prison. Its illegal to detain someone using the court under holding charge. I am aware that there is always a High Court judge sitting as vacation judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership / How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military / Uche Nwosu: Imo Government Apologises To Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.