Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February (22955 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22 / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by madjune(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na this guys mouth put him for this trouble so.

I really pity his wife at this time.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by arabbunkum: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tyranny

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babiboy:

Is buhari judiciary?

Shut your mouth Oga, is like you're blind and can't understand what's going on.

Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Cc immhotep onyeoga velocity25 justiceleague1
Btw me and sarrki my ruv are go for chlistmas harol ds evening oh grin

Hausa Fulani dealing with Afonja since time immemorial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by sukerefakere(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
johnmba:
Fine man
okay
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by FarahAideed: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
1miccza:
OP your report isn't current Justice Sanshi has just released him in Kano, we are waiting for the police and their next move..

open a thread

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by PointZerom: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin grin Cc immhotep onyeoga velocity25 justiceleague1 Btw me and sarrki my ruv are go for chlistmas harol ds evening oh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by mukhcech(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Y attacking him? Didn't u understand his write up?

I didn't attack him. What I am implying is whatever Deji is seeing now is well deserved. The Deji guy really said lots that could put the society in danger.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by mukhcech(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
aonag:

just look at what a supposed normal human being is saying..did you really understand the message behind tmy comment before you tried to reply me? i am specifically condemning the circumstances that are being used to presecute your fellow country man amd you are herr talking shi.t. i careless who deji or what he is. is it right that a case that has been closed, discharged and acquitted is being reopened against a man because those behind his ordeal want to deal with him?

If you have a family or sibling like Deji. I repeat you don't have a family or siblings. No be only fellow country man. Stop talking shi.ts. abeg
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by abodundef: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hopefully he will be released soon.
For your customized tshirts and Jersey, pls contact us at08023332733
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by 1miccza: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

open a thread

Nah , i don't have that time honestly...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by 1miccza: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
mukhcech:

I didn't attack him. What I am implying is whatever Deji is seeing now is well deserved. The Deji guy really said lots that could put the society in danger.

That is your view bro, others are entitled to their own opinion..

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by ofiko123(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Bizibi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
They should pray buhari come back because they will get the same treatment when the time comes, power dey sweet but if you misuse it then you will be at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Smile4daddy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Don't be surprised that you will be in prison soon too if care is not taken
I reject it for you and all those that have turned themselves to nuisance the like of Deji, FFK, Deno, Reno and etc.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by ginamkpe: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
The judge is highly biased.
in a case where the suspect had been declared not guilty,any sane jugde
would simply grant the accused bail while hearing of the matter by a higher
court is been awaited.
Nigeria has become a country where the citizens rights have been thrown
to the dogs.
It is high time to discontinue this disrespect for the rule of law or else people
will soon begin to look for a new country........after all,THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
If only you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Teespice(f): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
kai. prison in kano is not what I with wish my enemy. that place is like concentration camp.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Teespice(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
ginamkpe:
The judge is highly biased.
in a case where the suspect had been declared not guilty,any sane jugde
would simply grant the accused bail while hearing of the matter by a higher
court is been awaited.
Nigeria has become a country where the citizens rights have been thrown
to the dogs.
It is high time to discontinue this disrespect for the rule of law or else people
will soon begin to look for a new country........after all,THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
If only you know what i mean.

culpable Homicide is a capital offence which isn't bailable except in extreme situations.

deji's lawyer should have raised the plea of autrefois acquit supported with documents to show that he has been charged with the same offence and has been acquitted for same.

it is well sha.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by qleap2all(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Till after Buhari swearing in, please. #GetSense
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by kunlesmiles(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerian activists should learn to fight the system and not d government,no one fights a govt and win.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
mukhcech:

What did he say?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Chuslim: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's good for him, till he understands that Nigeria was never a nation but deception at its peak, and as such does not deserve fighting for
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by oderinlewo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babiboy:

Is buhari judiciary?
Gbenu sohun.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
kunlesmiles:
Nigerian activists should learn to fight the system and not d government,no one fights a govt and win.
Govts are d chief custodians of d system. There's no way u can fight d system without taking on d govt

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by oderinlewo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
kunlesmiles:
Almajeri spotted

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by Otsam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Friday afternoon reveals that activist, Deji Adeyanju has been remanded in prison custody till February 6th, 2019.

A chief magistrate court in Kano state remanded Adeyanju in prison custody after taking his plea

The police arrested Mr Adeyanju on December 13, accusing him of being complicit in a murder case in 2000.Adeyanju was discharged and acquitted by the Kano State High Court after a trial that lasted between 2005 and 2009.

Adeyanju was arraigned before Justice Hassan Fagge early Friday morning. He stated that he lacked the power to hear the murder charges brought against the political activist by the police but ordered that he remains in prison until February 6 when a higher court will be available for a hearing into the matter.

Adeyanju has been moved to Kano Prisons.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-deji-adeyanju-remanded-prison-till-february/

Not new. It's synonymous to buhari, dasuki is still suffering there for his sin against buhari in 1985.
So revisiting a settled case of years back for an opposition is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by danot1030: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
He will hear the results of the election from the prison.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
e don be for am that. They don't want interference with the elections dat cheesy cheesy cheesy

PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk on Friday afternoon reveals that activist, Deji Adeyanju has been remanded in prison custody till February 6th, 2019.

A chief magistrate court in Kano state remanded Adeyanju in prison custody after taking his plea

The police arrested Mr Adeyanju on December 13, accusing him of being complicit in a murder case in 2000.Adeyanju was discharged and acquitted by the Kano State High Court after a trial that lasted between 2005 and 2009.

Adeyanju was arraigned before Justice Hassan Fagge early Friday morning. He stated that he lacked the power to hear the murder charges brought against the political activist by the police but ordered that he remains in prison until February 6 when a higher court will be available for a hearing into the matter.

Adeyanju has been moved to Kano Prisons.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-deji-adeyanju-remanded-prison-till-february/
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by musa234(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Government is a transition process. Apc will not be in power forever.One day they will reap this wickedness they sow.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Happy Christmas Deji
Re: Deji Adeyanju Remanded In Prison Till February by BRIGHT180(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
A magistrate court asking him to remain in custody for an offence an high court has set him free of still passes for the illegality the judge was trying to avoid by not hearing the case
Deji should come to court from home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.