Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? (1772 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by michaeswan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Last month i won #60,000 at bet9ja. i spent nothing less than #30,000 on her both cloths, hair, flexinq..e.t.c. On Wednesday she gave me #8,000 to keep for her then i used the money thinkin i will get enouqh of it, unfortunately i LOST. Today she came 2 me and warned me 2 give her her money toniqht or she will get me ARRESTED! Now i have the MONEY with me but PLEASE what can i do 2 such a GIRL?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by marvin906(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
hahahhahha kikikikiki....
when ever a guy borrows he's gf money the probability of you getting that money back is low buh when a girl borrows her bf money ..I reserve my comment..

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Eazie351(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Arrested. U say?
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Did she know the money you both flexed was from your bet naija win?

PS: always return the money a woman borrows you and don't spend money she didn't lend or dash you.

It is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Adasun(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
op watch her action dis 9it,don't give her da money and see hw far she can go. Be polite though
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by nodeKWKLFL: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
Did she know the money you both flexed was from your bet naija win?

PS: always return the money a woman borrows you and don't spend money she didn't lend or dash you.

It is dangerous.
Tell her you don't have the money yet. If she insists on calling the cops, ask her to go ahead. When the cops arrive, tell them that you just found the money besides the bed and that you actually thought it fell out from your pockets. When the cops leaves, make you change am for her like, I can't believe you called the cops because I spent your money. Well I can't Bleep with you no more. I'm breaking up with you. Simple. Because that kind of girl is definitely not a patnah. Even if she wanted to use the money for something today and you couldn't provide it, she would have asked you when will it be available and you both will talk about it. She actually went too far. The mention of the cops alone in something like this shows that she is not your girl my bro. Avoid her now and be happy in your future.

8 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by habsydiamond(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
She wants arrest u because of 8k, if na 100k nko, she go just send Boyz to come assassinate u straight... She no worth am at all... Her love for money is high than her love for u... undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by lilmax(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Throw her away cool literally
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by tee59(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Did you spend on your mother and siblings from the money? Only your girlfriend spent 30k out of it and she even threatened to call police if you fail to pay up. Guys at times, reason with your brain and not dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by egwekwe: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
tee59:
Did you spend on your mother and siblings from the money? Only your girlfriend spent 30k out of it and she even threatened to call police if you fail to pay up. Guys at times, reason with your brain and not dick.

Thank you for this statement...

No wonder some guys struggle for the rest of there life.

You didn't invest the money in a business, your future education or even family but decided to splash it on a random girl called your girlfriend.

Make we guy's dey get sense na

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Larryfest(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
You spent half of your bet earnings on a babe na wa o..... am very sure u didn't even remember any member of your family cos if you did she wouldn't have gotten that share. well you deserve what ever you get from her right now and as for what you should to do to her please just play more bet or probably steal so you can give her all the proceeds this time around..
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Kidaholic(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Today she came 2 me and warned me 2 give her her money toniqht or she will get me ARRESTED!

See babe grin grin

Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by deafeyez: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
she doesn't love you one bit, move on.
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2018
OP both of you are nothing but way rays.....
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by generationz(f): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Why would you use money someone gave you to keep for her to play bet9ja without letting her know?

Is bet9ja now an investment

from what I know about betting , you win once and loose 99times
Re: What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2018
You sef, how much did you spend on your parents and siblings?

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Meme Lovers 2019 / What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? / Watch Rude boy Audio Money Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.