Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Virginia Tech Rampage - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Tech Rampage (13741 Views)

Cultists On The Rampage: Viewers Discretion Advised / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage / Lion On Rampage, Kills Two In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:38am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

Even a policeman fighting over Egunje wont shoot and kill 33 people with such accuracy. You can't do such on an hungry stomach.

Wrong!A Nigerian policeman won't have that many bullets in his rifle.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:39am On Apr 18, 2007
lol
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by omoge(f): 3:41am On Apr 18, 2007
goodnight y'all.

smiley
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:42am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

As usual the blame must be laid at the doorsteps of the daughters of Eve. If only just 1 chic had agreed to date him we would still have 33 people alive today. tongue
Ah ahn, how could the daughters of Eve date him? He said he looked into a girl's eyes and saw promiscuity. Besides, he said he had an imaginary girlfriend, who was named JELLY. He was already spoken for! grin tongue

Omoge, goodnight
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 18, 2007
gnite omoge.

j-girl:

Ah ahn, how could the daughters of Eve date him? He said he looked into a girl's eyes and saw promiscuity. Besides, he said he had an imaginary girlfriend, who was named JELLY. He was already spoken for! grin tongue

After 4 yrs of trying without success do you blame him?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 3:45am On Apr 18, 2007
He had an imaginary girlfrend are u serious? dang thats messd up.

have they interview the parents or where are they at?

gd nite omoge grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:47am On Apr 18, 2007
That is why I love the U.K. A knife is the weapon of choice for most murderers.I can't imagine anyone stabbing 32 people to death.God Save The Queen!  grin
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:47am On Apr 18, 2007
They haven't interviewed his parents yet but they have only interviewed his roomates so far. From all they have said, I think the school should have paid more attention to healing him.

@ davidylan It doesn't matter - he didn't have to date an imaginary girl. Kai!
He could have chosen to go the other way and become a monk or at least have a blow-up girl to call his own
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2007
@Omoge

You live in the UK and are awake at this time? That is how Choism starts grin

Goodnite
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:51am On Apr 18, 2007
Look who's talking - 4play, where do you live?
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

@ davidylan It doesn't matter - he didn't have to date an imaginary girl. Kai!
He could have chosen to go the other way and become a monk or at least have a blow-up girl to call his own

Depends on what you define as the "other way", perhaps he thought killing 32 people was his own way of going the "other way". Imagine having a blow-up girl or imaginary girlfriend while ur room mates were busy telling you to excuse them to shag their own REAL girlfriends. I'd be doing a Cho on those boys!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 9ja4eva: 3:53am On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

Wrong!A Nigerian policeman won't have that many bullets in his rifle.

Nah a Nigerian Police man cant even kill 33 @ once.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 3:54am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

Depends on what you define as the "other way", perhaps he thought killing 32 people was his own way of going the "other way". Imagine having a blow-up girl or imaginary girlfriend while your room mates were busy telling you to excuse them to shag their own REAL girlfriends. I'd be doing a Cho on those boys!
Lol! Then he should have gone to mack-school. Besides from the interview, Cho started stalking some of his roomates' friends who were girls. They had to stop telling people to come to their room just because of him.
By killing 32 people, it just showed that he lost his damn mind. I wish they could wake him up again and punish him (i have several, graphic ideas how) well before killing him. That way, at least small justice should be done
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by 4Play(m): 3:57am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

Look who's talking - 4play, where do you live?

In the land of Insomnia

A friend of mine hasn't had a girlfriend in years,maybe I should report him to the Police  undecided Who knows,he might be out on the gun club ,practicing his aiming  undecided

Goodnite
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

Lol! Then he should have gone to mack-school. Besides from the interview, Cho started stalking some of his roomates' friends who were girls. They had to stop telling people to come to their room just because of him.
By killing 32 people, it just showed that he lost his damn mind. I wish they could wake him up again and punish him (i have several, graphic ideas how) well before killing him. That way, at least small justice should be done

I just knew it! It had to do with his inability to get a steady girlfriend
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 3:58am On Apr 18, 2007
He actually didnt just wake up and decide to kill 32 people, injure 29 people and kill himself. It has been something he had planned 4 months. It was said he bought d got a month ago before yesterday that d killin took place. He paid a little more than $500 for it. According to the reporter; he said d guy saved 4 a couple of months 4 that.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 18, 2007
Every single man without a girlfriend is a potential Cho waiting to happen. All he needs is a 9mm glock!
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:03am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

I just knew it! It had to do with his inability to get a steady girlfriend
Who's fault is it that he did not have game? To get a girlfriend, you gotta work at it.

davidylan:

Every single man without a girlfriend is a potential Cho waiting to happen. All he needs is a 9mm glock!
In that case, Nairaland girls need to start responding to all those threads about looking for gfs before we have our own Cho.

@chiegemba - He planned it obviously but couldn't he just kill himself and get it over with? Did he have to take 32 other lives with him?

4play, goodnight
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2007
Lots of mental people are  out there what about a 27 year old  man that choked his 19 yr old ex- girl frend, cut her limb by limb and then burned her on a grill for two days strait,  happened about 2-3 weeks ago in texas.

Then another one happened a week before the one i just mentioned,  a 18 year old igbo girl got shot by this black american boy ,  then he later killed himself.

so so sad sad
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

Not totally though! He did show signs but nobody really paid close attention 2 him. He was known to write tragic stories and his teacher referred him 2 a counselor but i guess she didn't really follow-up sad.
Guess becos he no b "white man pikin" undecided
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:06am On Apr 18, 2007
maree7:

Lots of mental people are out there what about a 27 year old man that choked his 19 yr old ex- girl frend, cut her limb by limb and then burned her on a grill for two days strait, happened about 2-3 weeks ago in texas.

Then another one happened a week before the one i just mentioned, a 18 year old igbo girl got shot by this black american boy , then he later killed himself.

so so sad sad
Are you serious? It's as if relationships of now-a-days are proving to be more deadly than before. Did the Igbo girl die? Kai! That's it, i'm seriously thinking of becoming a nun.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2007
@ j-girl; they actually said he had a list of people he wanted to kill. They found d list in his "room".
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2007
Ewo! Na wa o! I didn't even know it was that serious
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:08am On Apr 18, 2007
@ j-girl

yea she died  sad

when i first heard about it i could not even sleep at all cry

i was like nooooooo not a Nigerian  shocked
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:08am On Apr 18, 2007
Are you serious? It's as if relationships of now-a-days are proving to be more deadly than before. Did the Igbo girl die? Kai! That's it, i'm seriously thinking of becoming a nun.
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2007
chiegemba:

Not totally though! He did show signs but nobody really paid close attention 2 him. He was known to write tragic stories and his teacher referred him 2 a counselor but i guess she didn't really follow-up sad.
Guess because he no b "white man pikin" undecided

there's so much they can do. Imagine how full the psychologist's office would be if every kid who showed a slight trace of craziness had to be rushed there.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:12am On Apr 18, 2007
Life is actually 2 short!!! esp. 2 start offendin people cos u never know "whichone b get black book to eradicate all e enemies". sad
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2007
@ maree, one of the first things that came to my mind after this incident was that 'I hope no Nigerian was killed'. That is so sad.
May God continue his divine protection over us, Amen.

@ chiegemba, it's not funny sha. This is so deadly or at least, every man i date now has to go through counseling
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by maree7(f): 4:14am On Apr 18, 2007
@ j-girl

Amen
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 18, 2007
no nigerian was killed but the saddest part for me was the one black kid who was killed. It's sad to see the loss of one of the few straight A African American kids with so much life ahead of him. He was going to graduate school after graduation and he was a final yr student. Very sad!

Rest in peace Ryan Clark (Stack)
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by chiegemba(f): 4:15am On Apr 18, 2007
@ davidylan; true but his was very distinctive becos he was actually feared by his classmates. dat was y d teacher sent him 4 counseling.
Re: Virginia Tech Rampage by jgirl3: 4:16am On Apr 18, 2007
davidylan:

no nigerian was killed but the saddest part for me was the one black kid who was killed. It's sad to see the loss of one of the few straight A African American kids with so much life ahead of him. He was going to graduate school after graduation and he was a final yr student. Very sad!

Rest in peace Ryan Clark (Stack)
Yeah I saw that. He even had a twin brother. May they be consoled in Jesus' name. He was already in final year. All those years of school and effort to succeed down the drain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

We're Investigating Source Of BombFound In Primary School - State Government / Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos / Four Turkish Nationals Kidnapped In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.