Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In (2031 Views)

Oya Who Don Bleep Twins Before Come Here !!! / If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says / If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Doesn't Love You - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Let's have fun..

let's share our experience fighting our younger ones.

as for me,
I am the second born to my mom, I easily get angry at any slightest provocation from my younger bro, I beat him very well, but few days after the fight I will be feelings pains in my body as if I carry weight, but since he became a soldier them no born me well to look at his face. anytime he annoys me, I just use style to shout at him and walk away, because I cannot imagine me fighting him because he is more taller and built than me. he is in special force, so he has learnt judo, boxing and lots more, I can't allow him to use me to do training.

our last born sef is taller than and built than me. whenever he does something wrong, I will just shout at him and threaten to beat him but he doesn't get scared if I threaten him. I am 9years older than this boy ooo.

yesterday, he fought and beat up our neighbor, an elderly built man for that matter, I fear o.
no wonder this boy doesn't fear me, see the kind person he beat up, I thought to myself..

I have promised i will be using my sense to scold the two of them(siblings).. I cannot allow some small boys to yeye me..

pls share yours, let's have fun
let's hear how u have handled your younger siblings.

lalasticlala frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Albertone(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
What is stopping you from getting built too? undecided
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why will you want to be beating your brothers

Who still does that?

We are no longer in the 90's and you sound like someone in his early 30 since your junior brother that you senior with 9 years is now part of the special forces

Try to learn anger management and take life with simplicity

We only have one life, live it happily and not with a chip over your shoulder

My 2 cent though

Back to the thread question; Growing up, there was one girl in my area, with a very small body and she use to beat her senior brother and her senior sister

It dey always sweet me to watch Especially when she beats them and they start crying

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Lifestone(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
The point is that violence don't solve problems. At the age I imagine you to be, you should have developed a non-violence ways of extracting compliance from them.
But at least you dey use your sense
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by mezico96(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nah...but I fear my immediate younger sister oo, am taller than her, but she is bigger than me... the thing is, she is quick to apologize for her mistake but once she does you better not talk about it anymore..

We don't fight but the scar she gave me is still on my skin till date, that girl hard gon, she don't mind shooting you when provoked.I call her sadist aka PANDA

Surprisenly her husband is skinny and tall like me...just waiting for the day he'll come with his people that my sister beat him up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Albertone:
What is stopping you from getting built too? undecided
I no fit. he get why
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Ohizfly(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
light my Kpoli

1 Like

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Why will you want to be beating your brothers

Who still does that?

We are no longer in the 90's and you sound like someone in his early 30 since your junior brother that you senior with 9 years is now part of the special forces

Try to learn anger management and take life with simplicity

We only have one life, live it happily and not with a chip over your shoulder

My 2 cent though

Back to the thread question; Growing up, there was one girl in my area, with a very small body and she use to beat her senior brother and her senior sister

It dey always sweet me to watch Especially when she beats them and they start crying
read the thread carefully, i have two younger brothers, the first is a military, the second which is 9 years younger is d one that beat an adult up yesterday.. I fear the two of them, I cannot come and disgrace myself from those lads
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lifestone:
The point is that violence don't solve problems. At the age I imagine you to be, you should have developed a non-violence ways of extracting compliance from them.
But at least you dey use your sense
bro I can't even use violence for those boys, they will just embarrass me
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
mezico96:
Nah...but I fear my immediate younger sister oo, am taller than her, but she is bigger than me... the thing is, she is quick to apologize for her mistake but once she does you better not talk about it anymore..

We don't fight but the scar she gave me is still on my skin till date, that girl hard gon, she don't mind shooting you when provoked.I call her sadist aka PANDA

Surprisenly her husband is skinny and tall like me...just waiting for the day he'll come with his people that my sister beat him up

lol, please quote me when she does, I wanna hear d gist
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by samyj2477: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don laugh tire o. hustle mk u get ur own house...d only solution b that.
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Bornsinner7: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
samyj2477:
I don laugh tire o. hustle mk u get ur own house...d only solution b that.
i swear.. if I tell u all my experience with these boys ehnn.. u will laugh and wee wee on ur body

1 Like

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Ahmad62(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
My junior brother beat me up?... Hahahaha you make Me laugh, my eyelids are stronger than him
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahmad62:
My junior brother beat me up?... Hahahaha you make Me laugh, my eyelids are stronger than him
lol... am sure u are a body builder
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
my lil bro is bigger than me in terms of muscles, we are both 6'6 tall but he naturally has big size, he doesn't look at my face nor reply when I am angry at him. plus I am a very good boxer but no one at home knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Erojepromise(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
op made me laugh, there's this day l tried beating my younger brother that's 12 years old omo l got the shock of my life as this boy started fighting me back, l beat him up but not without me having some scratch marks on my necks since that day l resolve to just shout and hit him only a little not too hard make e for no turn fight

3 Likes

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Polynek(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Eeeyea I wish I have oo, am the last born in my family, but none of my elderly ones hv touch me bcox am very physical, due to my steady visit to the gym house. anyway leme enjoy the stories in dix thread
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
my lil bro is bigger than me in terms of muscles, we are both 6'6 tall but he naturally has big size, he doesn't look at my face nor reply when I am angry at him. plus I am a very good boxer but no one at home knows.
brotherly
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I think I should also learn boxing..
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Erojepromise:
op made me laugh, there's this day l tried beating my younger brother that's 12 years old omo l got the shock of my life as this boy started fighting me back, l beat him up but not without me having some scratch marks on my necks since that day l resolve to just shout and hit him only a little not too hard make e for no turn fight
lol... nowadays I just nag a little and move way from the scene.. I cannot come and be embarrassing myself. he be like say I will hit the gym soon
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Polynek:
Eeeyea I wish I have oo, am the last born in my family, but none of my elderly ones hv touch me bcox am very physical, due to my steady visit to the gym house. anyway leme enjoy the stories in dix thread
eyah... but is it fair if u beat up ur senior ones in presence of ur neighbors?
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by BigDick70inch(m): 1:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Lol......

Op!!!!not jux siblings Oo........even all this street kid brothers/hood boys.......

Nah........to jus para small for dem con leave dem..........as for bros wey I be Ooo.......

.......looked after must of them in pry school then............but now ehn I know fit do anyhow...........

I'm in my 20s..........but if u see me lasan u go think say nah...........nah teenager I be grin

Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Polynek(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Never, is very bad, I only leave the house whenever they upset me.
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Eddie360(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
Omo d last time i try fight ma snr bro d guy nearly kee me with beating ooo since dat tym i humble ooo..but nw things don change i do gym nw plus i tall pass am if he d talk to me nw na mature level..
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2021
9jaTrillionaire:
brotherly
Boss man
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I think I should also learn boxing..
sure... if you can endure being punched in the mouth and eyes
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Offpoint1: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Maybe your thread was directed to the female folks. It's unnatural for your younger ones as guys to physically overpower you on physical combat, unless you are a female with a dxxk.

I've never disrespected my 2 elderly ones to warrant physical brawl, neither has my kid bro ever disrespected me.

The only one in the family with a goatey attitude is my sis. Son and I've landed in the hospital twice because I'm calm as ice and naturally soulless when provoked.
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

sure... if you can endure being punched in the mouth and eyes
endure nko, buhari ni
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
Maybe your thread was directed to the female folks. It's unnatural for your younger ones as guys to physically overpower you on physical combat, unless you are a female with a dxxk.

I've never disrespected my 2 elderly ones to warrant physical brawl, neither has my kid bro ever disrespected me.

The only one in the family with a goatey attitude is my sis. Son and I've landed in the hospital twice because I'm calm as ice and naturally soulless when provoked.
bro imagine urself going physical with your junior bro who is a highly trained military personnel, and twice ur size. am sure u would respect urself even if u are right, I am talking from experience
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Slimslimqq:
endure nko, buhari ni
okay.... sure as long as you can buhari getting punched in the mouth and eyes
Re: Have Your Junior Sibling Beaten You Before? Come In by Slimslimqq: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

okay.... sure as long as you can buhari getting punched in the mouth and eyes
i no fit..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me / HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship / Student Seriously Grinds Colleague During Powerful Praises And Worship At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.