Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin (12653 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2007
Why are people raising false alarm and proclaiming their candidate won the election? are you guys part of the INEC officials entitle with the privilege of counting the votes? how do you know for fact that HE your candidate won? if he your candidate did win and suspect irregularities or tampering, let him go to the court house and start proceedings and save us the agony of he won I won BS
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by jiggo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2007
Afam:

funny enough majority of those talking about revolution are in foreign lands.
shocked grin cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by azorjiu(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2007
Afam:

funny enough majority of those talking about revolution are in foreign lands.

and you know why they want revolution? definitely not because of their love for nigeria. it is because they want foreign passports. they will all run to the home office to claim asylum! none of them will come to nigeria to fight the war. "let us fight, let us not be afraid, let us shed our blood, let us this, let us that". And when the gun goes bang, we all run for shelter abroad.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2007
Who wants to die? of all the issues in the world why the hell will someone want a revolution in Nigeria? we may have differences but revolution is not the answer, and if you want a war. I suggest you lead the mases.

FELA said my people self dey fear to fight. we fear to fight for liberty but I no want die
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by nezerst(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
COWARDS!!!!!!!!!
Thats what we all are. Lets face fact.
Nothing is going to change in this Damned country of ours if there is no revolution.
We all are are scared of dying and losing our properties so we would rather maintain the status quo.
Wonder why we keep complaining.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
nezerst why don't you lead by example, when I see what bullet does to you and your skull maybe i will pick up a gun to

fight for unjust cause? what will be the reason of starting a revolution in Nigeria? please give me good reasons why I

should die for Nigeria? I love my country with all my heart but what has Nigerian done for me to better my life? what

has the electorates done to make life better for struggling law abiding citizens? what incentives does the government

have for its fallen heroes?
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by otokx(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
@MAMAJAMA; Fela was right
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by okaka: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
To MAMAJAMA or whatever and other who made unpatriotic comment about Adams Oshiomole, I am prompted to state here that I AM DISAPPOINTED in you. Those who are blind to evil rule and who will never wake up and fight against Oppression are treated as hypocrites and coward. They follow the part of distruction along side the bad leaders themselves.

I think this forum is not where you just wake and post comment because u dont like another's face. Post comment based on fact, reality and reasons. Thank you.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2007
If you guys are afriad of loosing your dear lives and properties in the course of a peaceful revolution, then you should all shut your mouth and stop complaining about who rigged election, who didnt and how the riggers has badly ruled Nigeria.

Keep suffering and smilling, afterall that's what Nigerians are known for.- FELA

, and the man died in all who keep quiet in the face of a tyrant. - WOLE SOYINKA
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
This revolution must start from abroad. Imagine adams children may be overseas schooling while their father is heading a revolt

WHO BE FOOL?

okaka:

To MAMAJAMA or whatever and other who made unpatriotic comment about Adams Oshiomole, I am prompted to state here that I AM DISAPPOINTED in you. Those who are blind to evil rule and who will never wake up and fight against Oppression are treated as hypocrites and coward. They follow the part of distruction along side the bad leaders themselves.

I think this forum is not where you just wake and post comment because u don't like another's face. Post comment based on fact, reality and reasons. Thank you.

Listen my countryman. In as much as I did not support the rigging process I will not be a part or support anybody who wants to cause katakata because he felt cheated. I believe peace should raign no matter what happens
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2007
and what are the facts?  just because he is  contesting for election in his state does proclaimed he already won the race?  Be logical dude.  His fight is of no credibility in my opinion, any individual that promote violence as a method of getting message across or breaking barriers had not respect from me.  people are getting killed for this useless fight.  people can't defend their property and you guys are still here promoting violence, How do some of you guys sleep at night?
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by jockey112(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Okaka
what is "unpatriotic comment" in saying we dont want war.i beg say something else .He is a leader therefore he should lead by example not by arms.why killing innocent people and destroying people properties.He should learn from Buhari in 2003 even though he has many supporters.this is the 21st century there better ways to do things please.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
common sense if you go out and destroyed all the public property or burn houses and transportation.  who will suffer the most?  Oshiomole Arrested?  ME?  or the poor people in the state?  DUH

99% will be people in the state.  so think before you start fighting.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

common sense if you go out and destroyed all the public property or burn houses and transportation.  who will suffer the most?  Oshiomole Arrested?  ME?  or the poor people in the state?  DUH

99% will be people in the state.  so think before you start fighting.

smiley That's what I am talking about
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
I am applauding all the Nigerians at home and abroad for discouraging this barbaric act of violence.  May God bless you all. why are Nigerians at home not reasoning that violent is not the answer?  even SUNNY OKOSUN said it back in the 80s
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2007
When AL GORE loose in 2000 How many houses were burnt and how many people were killed? ZERO

when KERRY was blindly defeated in 2004 How many people got killed answer ZERO

The white man is calling us AFRICAN ANIMAL and we sure are acting like one ANIMAL AS WELL
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2007
Those who choose violence as an option are not in this country. They are the cowards who can not really stand to fight when the time comes.

PLEASE SAY NO TO VIOLENCE
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
there was a scenario i read in one of the news paper women in Ondo are threatening to go butt naked if the result were not recall. in America we will pay to see them go naked, and show what they are working with grin grin grin

you can have a peace protest but violence will not get the job done.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2007
Which part of Ondo state?

I need to be there oh wink

Girls gone Wild grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
That was exactly what I was saying, ill see if i can find the post. i was calling all my boys so we can go watch a freebee in Ondo. grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2007
;d grin ;d ;d

I need to buy a camcoder for recording grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2007
TENSION continues to mount in Benin City, Edo State and Akure, Ondo State over the delay in announcing the results of last Saturday's gubernatorial and state House of Assembly elections.

Angry protesters literally placed the Ondo State Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mr. Josiah Uwazuruonye under house arrest alongside his staff. Leading the protesters numbering hundreds were youths and half-naked women

http://allafrica.com/stories/200704161087.html
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
No pics
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2007
DUh freak, we have under age reading the news , lol
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by honeric01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2007
people, let me tell you something, if you know you are not in Nigeria, please don't even say anything conerning this election, i am a benin guy, i went to benin 4 times before the election, i spent 2 months in benin. and right in my eyes, people told me they want oshomole, everywhere you go you hear oshomole, do you think the people are blind? one of  the problem of the benin people is that they are too scared, too timid and lazy, they don't always stand for what's right. the rest local government that didn't act are actually the lazy and timid part of edo state, all they say is that let anything rule us as par as we still get garri to drink, AND I HOPE THEY DRINK GARRI TILL THEY DIE, i wonder where we are going to in this country, people like talking without acting, we are very insincere in all we do, we are all Obasanjo is the one turning Nigeria upside down, he was a pronounciation that this election is a DO OR DIE AFFAIR for PDP people, HOW ON EARTH SHOULD A PRESIDENT SAY THAT? and you expect there should be no violence? INEC IS A BODY IN PDP take it and go hang YOURSELF, some people here are annoying me. cry
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
honeric01 if I may ask you what comes with democrazy freedom of speech right?

when BUHARI said he wants to turn Nigeria to a Muslim nation what did you and all other patriotic Nigerians do? now just because the president said the election for his ruling party is a do or die you guys want his head on a plate of plater. common sense tells us you can't please everyone
How do you know for a fact 95% of the people saying they want Oshiomole did not sell their vote for couple hundred naira?
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2007
i am sorry i made some blunder in my sentences, it is due to the angry mood i was lol, hope you guys understand sha
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
Honeric, am feeling you.
You can all see what is happening in Ondo. It will soon take turn in those states where elections where rigged election.

For Edo people, if you dont stand for your right now; you will be walking into another 8 years reign of terror, hunger, homelesness etc.

Like i said before: only time will prove me right.

note: im not from Edo.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by stanech: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

DUh freak, we have under age reading the news , lol

grin  

honeric01:

people, let me tell you something, if you know you are not in Nigeria, please don't even say anything conerning this election, i am a benin guy, i went to benin 4 times before the election, i spent 2 months in benin. and right in my eyes, people told me they want oshomole, everywhere you go you hear oshomole, do you think the people are blind? one of  the problem of the benin people is that they are too scared, too timid and lazy, they don't always stand for what's right. the rest local government that didn't act are actually the lazy and timid part of edo state, all they say is that let anything rule us as par as we still get garri to drink, AND I HOPE THEY DRINK GARRI TILL THEY DIE, i wonder where we are going to in this country, people like talking without acting, we are very insincere in all we do, we are all Obasanjo is the one turning Nigeria upside down, he was a pronounciation that this election is a DO OR DIE AFFAIR for PDP people, HOW ON EARTH SHOULD A PRESIDENT SAY THAT? and you expect there should be no violence? INEC IS A BODY IN PDP take it and go hang YOURSELF, some people here are annoying me. cry

I was born and brought up in Benin and if there is any thing benin has lacked since i grew up it is good governance. I know how you feel my brother I but let me make this clear to you that fighting on this rigging issue will only worsen things for the opposition and bring more hardship for the masses. The only resonable thing to do is for them to take up the matter legally. You may be surprised at court judgement in the next 3weeks[quote][/quote]
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by Mamajama(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
Thank you. can a dead man win a case or liberate his people? the answer is no, and when they result to using violence to promote their action will gain no publicity any where.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by buluti(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ mamajama personally a lot of people took keen interest in the politics of benin becos of the unchecked activities of Lucky Igbinedion for the past 8 years, the governor has ruined the state so bad that you dont need rocket science to know sense people anger. He enjoys his immunity as governor. Truth be told the PDP didnt win election in Benin. People monitored the results on ground and even independent monitors are calling for the cancellation of the results in 10 states, Edo state inclusive.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=75734

My opinion is that the protest should be done within the confines of the law and not that an irregularity didnt occur. It will be pure naivety to suggest that it is heresays and that INEC results are the true results, why the choice of the 10 states why not the other states the PDP won, a misnomer has definately taken place.

@ stanech i agree with you the matter should be taken to court, we need to learn to respect and act within the confines of the law. At least the courts are beginning to wake up to their responsibilities, i only hope the opposition have collected their evidence and not just shouting.
Re: Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
well i am nout of here, my battery is down and as you know PHCN are not in good sense to do what is right, i don't blame them, i blame nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Governorship Primary: Defections Hit Bayelsa PDP / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / 2023 Budget: Senators, Reps To Receive ₦‎30.2 Billion Severance Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.