Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Need A Friend To Chat With Or Hang Out With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Friend To Chat With Or Hang Out With (266 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Friend To Chat With Or Hang Out With by annonygh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Top of the day to you. �

I'm looking for a lady to chat/hang out with. if you are going to be around this festive season and you have no one to spend this season with, maybe we could spend time to hang out and chat, visit interesting places, watch movies, play chess game etc.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dating? / A duplicated Post - kindly ignore / Men Should Go Their Way, Women Should Go Their Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.