Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation (5822 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / Why Aren't There More Civil War Monuments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Good morning nairalanders
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
Africa to the world is seen as black continent
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

Some opined that it's as a result of Noah's curse
While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

I'll be glad if I could get a meaningful contributions
At least to solve a problem, we need to identify it first
Mynd44

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kaduna1stson: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Because black people keep recycling old rogues and new thieves into the corridors of power.

Example

12 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kapeter(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Because African people keep recycling old rogues and new thieves into the corridors of power.
Stop disrespecting Africa. It is a developed region, it is mainly black nations that is dragging it back and that's how they do it all over the world. Late Ali of Tunisia, Ghadaffi of Libya, that one on wheelchair of Algeria.. All old emperor but does it ever stop those countries from developing? There's no single develop black country all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by CodeTemplar: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Help me ask them o.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2021
There can never be rich black country

U know why ?
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2021
I wish we could open our eyes to see beyond the borders of religion and indoctrination
At least I know being black is not curse cos have seen blacks doing greater things but not within the black people
Such as
Pele
Serena Williams
Usain Bolt
Micheal Jackson
Even P. Diddy
Carson
The list is endless
These people are gods in their respective fields
So I'm convinced being black is not a curse but why can't we develop..
I'm really curious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Kapeter(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Its abysmal bro. I created this kind of thread some years back, there's no single develop black nation in the who wide world bro. There's only South Africa and we all know that is due to the fact that there's minority white which was trying to do exactly same thing they did in Australia and New zealand hence the reason for the quick development in SA. I think a black man is someway without vision and self centred. Blacks can't do nothing just by themselves. Just absolutely nothing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2021
majamajic:
There can never be rich black country

U know why ?
Please educate me
Like few years ago I met an Arab man in Abu Dhabi
He asked me where I am from
I told him Nigeria
He screamed why is Nigeria taking over everywhere?
He asked if I knew Anthony Joshua, okocha, etc I was just smiling but deep down inside me I was weeping only if he knows that majority of Nigerians living back home are depressed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by illmatic101(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
There's this question always bothering my mind maybe because have visited some countries in Asia, Europe and few in Africa
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt as mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives there life even they are not in Africa but the majority of them are people of color

While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak.

So the North Africans are now white?

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by mekaboy(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Our hearts are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by tobillionaire(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Exactly why I'm not supporting secession in Nigeria.
An average black man Is filled with greed, if you like divide Nigeria into 36 countries nothing would change..
Smaller African countries are in a mess too e.g Togo, benin Republic, Ghana etc

13 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:
But countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt are mostly white and I noticed they are not going through this type of mess like a pure black African countries are experiencing

My curiosity grows when I see how Jamaican lives their life even they are not in Africa but majority of them are people of color and they live in fear and poverty

While some believes that blacks are generally mentally weak of which I won't agree cos a lot of blacks have done greater things in the past and till now

Mynd44

i dont remember noah cursin you....
the world is givin to the wicked...!!
whats hard to understand about that....??

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by illicit(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2021
We held on to age long superstitions and stupid traditions for too long

And then we adopted religions that brainwashed us and put a large number of people under few with no real temporal authority

Most of us have become docile

We use the same methods all the time

When u meet someone who says he can't eat poundo yam but only the one pounded in d mortar because that's how it has been done

Someone who will not eat electric blended pepper but only the one grinded on stones

You will know what I mean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2021
illicit:
We held on to age long superstitions and stupid traditions for too long

We use the same methods all the time

atleast you were not decimated like native americans....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2021
this evil morafvckers will pay for their evil deeds....believe you me that....
it has already started with corona....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by harmargedon: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2021
A time would come when you'd be asking, "why is Africa the only great continent in the world".

9 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Our hearts are evil.

absolutly not....
blacks are the most religous people in the world....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2021
harmargedon:
A time would come when you'd be asking, "why is Africa the only great continent in the world".

Man I'll be so glad I pray we live to see then

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by melvinjames: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

Those from the countries above are not regarded as whites. People from those countries are persecuted same as other Africans.
Las las Nigeria is the wealthiest nation in Africa according to GDP.

Check this
Nigeria's GDP = 448.1 billion USD
Egypt's GDP = 303.1 billion USD
Algeria's GDP = 171.1 billion USD
Morocco's GDP = 119.7 billion USD
Tunisia'S GDP = 38.8 billion USD

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2021
The reason I suppose Black countries aren't as progressive as others is because we have been "educated" to look outside for all good things. We have been "educated" that what we have is worthless.
I believe it's until we start looking inwards like the Asian tigers that flushed colonial mindset off, until we start believing what we have at hand can be harnessed into some good or better before we can make any meaningful progress.
All the positive balance in Black countries has been tampered with.

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by mekaboy(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2021
justtoodark:

absolutly not....
blacks are the most religous people in the world....

Thats evident that the religion does not get to our heart. Countries that are less religious are better developed.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by twosquare(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

Mynd44

The @bolded are errors in your thoughts.

First. North African countries are not whites, they are Arabs.

Second, it is not Noah's curse, if it were, the civilization of ancient Cush and Sheba wouldn't have risen. Even the first nation on earth to be mentioned in the scriptures was Black. Cush was advanced and a formidable world power then.

Black is not an ordinary color, and I'm not saying this because I'm one, but scripturally, it is. You can see that in Nimrod.

There are forces against black nations rising up...both physical and spiritual, and one major thing that affected and still affecting Africa's development is the 1888 Africa's partition to artificial countries and type of governance.

Africa's greed is still adolescent compared to the first-world countries.

To solve Africa's problems, the artificial creation and Berlin partition of black nations into countries must first be dismantled and restructured along ethnic lines, language, similarity in culture, philosophy, and mutual agreement.

Use of indigenous language should be first...foreign language should be last.

System of governance should be unique to black nations and Africanized. Some Arab countries use Monarchy, and they're far better in development. Black nations can develop one that suits their needs. It can be an hybrid system.

Then science, tech, and agro should be a priority.

*NOTE; THIS IS A PREDICTION: One major thing that will happen across the black nations soon is restructuring. Africa will be restructured. I'm not talking about regionalism or the type some are clamoring for in Nigeria, for instance. I'm talking about restructuring via Self-determination and secession.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by undisputed25(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2021
melvinjames:

Those from the countries above are not regarded as whites. People from those countries are persecuted same as other Africans.
Las las Nigeria is the wealthiest nation in Africa according to GDP.

Check this
Nigeria's GDP = 448.1 billion USD
Egypt's GDP = 303.1 billion USD
Algeria's GDP = 171.1 billion USD
Morocco's GDP = 119.7 billion USD
Tunisia'S GDP = 38.8 billion USD

This GDP of a thing sometimes is confusing.. I'll read on GDPs impact on standard of living
Seems Egyptians live better than Nigerians despite we are richer

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by justtoodark: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Thats evident that the religion does not get to our heart. Countries that are less religious are better developed.

ooh stop it,stop it....!!
you dont know what you are dealin with....
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by chiiraq802(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2021
harmargedon:

Story!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by amah4game: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2021
The reason is obvious.... We lost track of our originality.
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by benzion72(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2021
African are programmed to fail. And we are doing exactly that. Read How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. I think it is only Rwanda that has a better story to tell
Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by Goldeno(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2021
simple

black Africans are naturally power drunk egocentric. their heads full of pride and sh!ts.

A typical black father wants to be a king and military general in his home, always acting hard and strong like commando.

it gives him joy to realise his family are afraid of his presence.

the women too are not left out of this.
Blacks have a very nonsense idea of respect and discipline.

and this affect the children to a very large extent.
the time they should use to nurture their children, give him/her confidence, let the children express their selves - because that's the only way you can know what the child is about, his weakness, strength, talent, bad habits and good habits - they use the time to play king and Queen, training their children with fear in the name of disciplines.

but what happens when they grow and fear is no longer a factor, then all their personalities that have been suppressed since childhood comes out and their is no one to guide them through it again.

2--- Is also surround the blacks ego and pride.
for long our 4 4 4 fathers told the 4 4 fathers " my son I know what's good for you, so do this". This sequence occurred till it got to us.
the ideal that an elderly person knows all is the very reason we can't move forward.
Black parents never want to accept the fact that there children is, and will always be far more intelligent and smarter than they are, .

For instance, a white business man wants his son/daughter to take over from him and improve on what he has accomplished

A black man will tell his son to keep doing what had done during his own time all in the name of staying grounded and discipline mcheeew.

3- The idea that and elderly person knows all, it the reason black worship ancestors and fore fathers. The oldest in a community is automatically seen as the wisest and most knowledgeable , and pride will never let them admit the don't know something when they're asked. That is how superstitions
and nonsense traditions where born.

Whereas at the same time white where paying there young ones to go on expeditions and find out knowledge about things.

even today if some blacks read about stars and natural phenomenon, they'll tell you "wetin consine me, e no give me food or money"

When young white men go to they sky and underground, to the oceans to seek knowledge a black man just sits down and wait for and old man to tell him ferry tales and lies.

today they are reaping the reward.

fowl wey go big na from small them they know

Modified - those saying it's our leadership, it still boil down to what I said, our leaders are a product of our nature, a chicken does not beget a Lion.

their lack of innovative ideas, their painful reluctance to improve and or build something ecstatic and classy.
there blind and zombie-esque followership of irrelevant things, and things of entertainment.

To you, yes you!! let me ask you.
Do you think if America or any of Europe and Asian supper powers were to be in our shoes they will allow their youths troop into music and social media and all this irrelevant stuffs and ignore education, science and research.
Heeeell NO!!!

they'd even suspend these things for some years and force their children to school.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by melvinjames: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
undisputed25:

This GDP of a thing sometimes is confusing.. I'll read on GDPs impact on standard of living
Seems Egyptians live better than Nigerians despite we are richer
Considering their population they do.
Divide GDP by the number of people living in a country and you'd get the standard of living.
The standard of living is derived from per capita GDP, determined by dividing GDP by the number of people living in the country.
e.g: People in Scandinavian countries live better lives than those in America.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation by melvinjames: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2021
benzion72:
African are programmed to fail. And we are doing exactly that. Read How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. I think it is only Rwanda that has a better story to tell
And why is it only Rwanda? Leadership has a lot to do with progress. Read about Lee Kuan Yew and how he made Singapore a first world country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha A Model For Nigerian Cities / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / We Informed The Government Of Threat – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.