Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

7 Things You Can Do To Fall In Love Again After A Break-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Can Do To Fall In Love Again After A Break-up (298 Views)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Can Do To Fall In Love Again After A Break-up by AwesomeRomeo: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
There’s nothing I can say to you right now that will make you magically forget your ex, but there are certain things you must do if you ever want to fall in love with another person again. Here’s a short list of things that you must do:
1. Avoid Thinking About Your Ex
You’ve got to make sure that whatever you do, your ex is on the back of your mind, not the front.Not speaking or communicating with your ex is the obvious thing to do, but you’ll also want to pick up a new hobby or hang out with friends.
Friends gathering together2. Meet Other People
Men, women, it doesn’t matter. You just need to make sure that you’re putting forth a good effort to expand your social horizons.
I know it can be tough, especially if you’re introverted or just not the talkative type in public. Break out of your shell a little more! You’ve got to leave the house with the attitude that you’re likeable. Nobody is going to like you if you don’t think anyone is going to like you.
3. Don’t Be Afraid of Dating
Yes, going on dates is the best way of moving on. Men, don’t worry about going out and searching for a one night stand. If you think it’s going to help you get over that girl, then so be it.
Women, don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort shell and be a little daring. Ask a guy out on a date! Be a little flirty!
It helps if you know what women look for in a man, or, if you’re a woman, what men think is attractive.
4. Find Your Second Passion
Along the lines of #1, you need to find something new that you are passionate about. Have you ever wanted to do something but never got a chance to do it? Is it money, time, or are you just too scared? Now is the best time to do it and enjoy life. Don’t worry about anything else. Take the plunge!
5. Rededicate Yourself to Your Work
Is there something extra you could be doing in school or your work? I know, the absolute last thing you want to do right now is do your work, but maybe it’s not such a bad idea to do so.
After you inevitably get over your breakup, you’re going to think back and say to yourself, “Boy, I wasted a lot of time.” Don’t let that happen! If you can, try and refocus your energy into something positive.
6. Join a Charity Organization
Do you believe in karma? Do you believe that good deeds that you do now will somehow pay for itself in the future? Personally, I don’t really think of things this way, but doing good deeds is a great way to feel better about yourself.
Have you ever made someone feel really happy? How did you feel after that? Not only will this help you like yourself more, you’ll be able to meet a lot of really cool people on the way.
7. Give Everyone a Fair Chance
I know you probably have a “type” of person that you could ideally fall in love with, but that doesn’t mean you should burn your bridges. Take a chance! Roll the dice on that person who really likes you. Who knows what could happen?
So there you have it, seven things you can do to optimize your chances of falling in love with another person again.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Forgive And Forget / Aspiring Parents There Is A Question For U All!!!! / The Best Way To Get Your Ex Back In 4 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.