Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Did You Meet Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your First Love? (404 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your First Love? by Jentle244: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Here is mine

Her dad got transfered to our region. Some months after the family came down to celebrate Christmas plus Holiday. She would normally seat at the back with her siblings. Me as a late comer to church grin grin came late one day and sat near her. Didn't know at first she was the pastor's daughter. Same thing happened the next Sunday. Mehn I started having that feeling, is it infatuation or love at first sight. Later summed up the courage and professed my manifesto cheesy. She agreed Sha but on a platonic basis that is no chuk chuk grin grin grin. Although we are still together hoping something would come out of it u know Marriage kiss kiss

So share urs and keep the tread going

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your First Love? by Ajoboss(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
I jump DAT one
I started with second love
Re: How Did You Meet Your First Love? by Kidaholic(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol, mine was from explain this, explain that grin grin Back then in 100L, during a CHM102 lecture, bae' was confused as hell undecided and I was just explaining and explaining before you know it, we started exchanging number and well, you know how it goes... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ / Ogun State /abeokuta Guys/ Girls / I Am Sorry!! My Bestfriend Snatched My Wife So I Made My Mother Kill His Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.