Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship (16018 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2012
1. Cheating- about 75% of Nigeria girls cheat,they are perfectly good in head games,they store guys name with female names and also calling sugar daddy their uncle,they can play guys for years without getting caught.

2. Food- 95% girls are hungry lion, they can eat copse, don't mistakes them with MrBiggs, They will eat and also take away, they can lost themselves when its come to food, they don't jokes with bone after eating turkey and they are never ashame on food matter

3. sex-if you are not good in sex, never start a relationship with Nigeria girls, getting them on bed for the first time maybe hard, but immediately they sex you once, you have sign death warrant because they will always demand for sex all time

4. selfishness-99% of them are selfish, send credit of 500 either they call you with 1 minutes to say thank you or they flash back,they are like insurance, you pay, pay, pay are you will never get anything in return

5.  Amebo(gossip)-This is their culture,they jealous themselves and condemn those beautiful than them,they can gossip from morning to night,they talks more than parrot

6. Nollywood and yoruba movie is not something to write about when it comes to naija girls,they always sit in front television when they are less busy

7. Unsatisfy shoe and cloths, even if they have 100 shoes at home, they are never satisfy, they will still want to buy more. excuse they give is all the colour must match

7 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by ebecode(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2012
bitter but true
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by 1stKlass(f): 2:35am On Feb 09, 2012
hAHAHAHa this made me lol for realz.

* do not tarnish us all with the same brush as those you have encountered o*

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by onila(f): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2012
dumbass 419 nigerian men
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by iceblock(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2012
lotz
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2012
Lol. . .But please use "Most" Nigerian girls.

IMO, I think the order should be;

1. Cheating
2. Sex
3. Amebo
4. Food
5. Selfishness

grin grin
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by ucheike: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2012
I can relate
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2012
onila:

dumbass 419 nigerian men
Onila of a girl, I suspect you might have been taking indian hemp
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by toyemz(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2012
really?
angry

I think numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 are better suited with the nigerian men nowadays

you ever see men and football and tv?
men gossiping and bragging about females?
men begging for money from females,aka 419ners?

talking about pointing fingers!

Na wa oh angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Goldieluks: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2012
I totally disagree with this generalisation bullshiit, OP get your facts right, with your motor boy english! grin tongue
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

I totally disagree with this generalisation bullshiit, OP get your facts right, with your motor boy english! grin tongue
Have you taken your injection this morning?

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Goldieluks: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2012
born2fuck:

Have you taken your injection this morning?

Ode! cheesy grin Have you taken your ogogoro shots this morning?
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ode! cheesy grin Have you taken your ogogoro shots this morning?

I don't have your time this morning, learn to show respect, i may be your future husband, but if pickin pretend to die, then im mama self go pretend to bury am, as for this morning, I yanfun you for God, I no want wahala or else Hunchback go beat disable die this morning
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2012
born2fuck:

I don't have your time this morning, learn to show respect, i may be your future husband, but if pickin pretend to die, then im mama self go pretend to bury am, as for this morning, I yanfun you for God, I no want wahala or else Hunchback go beat disable die this morning

You obviously haven't had your shots yet, your sound off the hook! Cheer up man.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Killz3(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2012
This is some serious statistical & conjectural bullshit. . .
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
This sums up the Nigeria lady
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
EOD lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by RealTreas(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
Nigerian guys and their wahala.must you guys come here and talk bad about Nigerian girls.if u guys don´t have better thing to write.it is better you go and find something to do to be busy with,instead of coming here to write bad things about Nigeria girls.i dought it, if other countries are doing what you guys are doing to your Nigerian sisters.Enough of all those bad talk about Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by DAY12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
5. Amebo(gossip)-This is their culture,they jealous themselves and condemn those beautiful than them,they can gossip from morning to night,they talks more than parrot

True talk![img]http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/memdr.gif[/img]
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
Majority of them classify a guy's affection to them by the amount of money he spends on her,this is very sickening i swear.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
bobzz! why worry about Nigerian Girls and their Character no be must say you must drop or call dem back, you chop-drop-waka
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by TroyJay(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2012
This is sadly, close to the truth. But i really would not agree that the statistics are in favor of your argument. Mentality differs individually and is subjective to upbringing. You may have had experiences in the past, so i'm assuming this post is based on your personal experience or firsthand experience of friends around you. When you start using words like "they always" or they never" it just takes the point out of whatever message you are trying to get across. And people react by terming your post a generalizing one.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by LagBlogger(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2012
OP

How did you arrive at those figures? Did you do a survey?
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

This is sadly, close to the truth. But i really would not agree that the statistics are in favor of your argument. Mentality differs individually and is subjective to upbringing. You may have had experiences in the past, so i'm assuming this post is based on your personal experience or firsthand experience of friends around you. When you start using words like "they always" or they never" it just takes the point out of whatever message you are trying to get across. And people react by terming your post a generalizing one.
base on fact, my sample was derived from experience and friends whom are girls and my friends girlfriend. I have been in 3 relationship, first lasted 1.4 years with no sex, the second lasted for 3 years while the 3rd relationship is in still in existence , that started from September 2007 till date,looking like 5 yrs now,190 sabbi the girl wella for facebook and thought dhtml should knows her too(saying this because of Hoti Tima)and beside that, I have had of friendship with about 6 different girls without sex, apart from clubbing around, I am not mentioning those I met in club,friends girlfriend fact is close to about 5,if I am generalizing everyone, it is base on true fact
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by richy5(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2012
You a biG TimE Genius
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by peteremu(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
Truth is bitter, and it sometimes hurt, That is the typical Nigerian babes for you, HAHAHA!!!! grin
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Freiburger(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
lo @ thread smiley
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Vergil: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Maan! Makes me want to get involved with loads more nige gals. Truuuuussss!!!!

For mutual reasons that is. Xcluding the naira
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by naijababe2(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
*sighs*
1. Cheating
2. Sex
3. Amebo
4. Food
5. Selfishness

as if nigerian guys dont do any better, tongue tongue tongue
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by omosexy1: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Born2fuck I thought you were getting your facts from genuine and reliably sources. However, I must say if you base it on just 3 relationships, female friends and word of mouth then your findings maybe biased. While you might be close to point (probably on assumptions or even from Nollywood), I would suggest you go get more experience. Go and date a 100 girls, draw inference from various tribes in the country on Nigerian women. Then you can come back and talk to us. For now, if I was to score, I would give you 30%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.