Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara (17608 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Samnavy: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
How do you know that is Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by helinues: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
use this anytime you comment

peacemaker troublemaker

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by adem30: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
haqueurate:
for the first time in his life saraki is feeling tje heat so much, he is now fighting dirty eyahhh

Sincerely Saraki is in pain but the ipob miscreants don't know yet

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Triangles1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank GOD they didn't kill any body as they did in offa Roberry bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Peacemaker5128: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=helinues post=74180392][/quote]
Piggyyeaster

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by bluecircle470: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
Tinubu dynasty must be put to an end in lagos state

As it is in lagos so shall it be in kwara state

Thunder fire devil

Lagos is even thriving.
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Akpuoru: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
One thing is established and that is that Saraki is putting his greatest efforts in winning election in Kwara than he ever did in his entire political life.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by basty: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Any Nigerian youth supporting these politicians to cause mayhem will die miserable death. Their children are abroad and some idiots are writing jargons on Nairaland.
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Injera(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Igbos stop focusing on south west
Charity begins at home
Talk about your region
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Kassidy4luv(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
JIMI AGBAJE is facing the same thing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by duality(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Actually, it's the people of kwara who are unanimously against the APC who hasn't improved their lot

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by abokikhalifa: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Thunder fire devil

See as you dey rejoice over violent . Lol. You will cry after 2019 election same way you cried in 2015
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by olajide8(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
End it in Lagos and end it in kwara...

It's very simple grin

Face your state- lagosians are more sophisticated then this, 92% of lagosians are educated and know the difference between ignorantly following and following because of sentiments
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by gurunlocker: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
olajide8:

Face your state- lagosians are more sophisticated then this, 92% of lagosians are educated and know the difference between ignorantly following and following because of sentiments

Lol.... You know my state?

grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by deboysben(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
abokikhalifa:

See as you dey rejoice over violent . Lol. You will cry after 2019 election same way you cried in 2015
I supported apc and voted for them here in lagos but they have all failed let's try pdp ones again

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Bar1941(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Thunder fire devil

Tinubu dynasty is really paying off in Lagos, check the state out, the achievements recorded by each product produced by the dynasty speak for itself....In terms of Kwara, from the time of Olusola to the time of Bukola's dynasty, there have not been any tangible achievement aside #500 given to poor kwarans after friday Jumat service... In a nutshell, the two are incomparable.
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by olajide8(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... You know my state?

grin

grin most peeps, normally take a rocket launcher to a knife match ni - that's why I said that- most of those castigating the politics of lagos have failed to realise the people in lagos can see roads opening up in the interior - jobs being created LNSC- the see LAWMA and environmental corps, they remember oshodi and see a marvel- they haven't gone to the UK or S.A but they can see something that is totally foreign and they know there is a difference - still a lot is to be done, but when you compare it to other states - you would know lagos dynastic style has been profitable to lagos - kwara case has been to the detriment of the state-

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Champele(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is not good. Kwara people are tired of one family leading them to hell. The want to be liberated. #OTOGE

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Abeyjide: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
I went through ilorin metropolis today and was glad( O TO GE ) is in everywhere. seeing it makes me happy.
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by abokikhalifa: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:
I supported apc and voted for them here in lagos but they have all failed let's try pdp ones again

PDP my asssssss
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by silifat11(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Till March
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Hotfreeze: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Injera:
Igbos stop focusing on south west
Charity begins at home
Talk about your region

They can't talk about their region cos they have lost hope about their region.
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by musa234(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
NessaBoo:
Lol...Saraki and his ilks are sooo pained and restless he's losing relevance in Kwara and they decided to embark on this carnage spree.

It doesn't change anything, the message is already ingrained in the minds of the people.

Saraki is relocating permanently to Kwara, and Dino will be there with him to complete his Houseboy internship.
Same things has been happening in Lagos State. If you must criticize saraki ,you should also criticize tinubu and his gang.. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by WATCHOVER(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
michoim:
No one has monopoly of violence: whether Saraki or Wike or PDP; APC should reply violence for violence, eye for eye, blood for blood, destruction for destruction...even with greater force
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by celeiyke: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
But APC is doing worse than that in Lagos. In Lagos they tear off any PDP poster and leave that of the other parties.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by foreshore(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trizzi:
Thugs reportedly destroyed campaign billboard of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq who is APC candidate for 2019 Governorship election in Kwara.

It was reported that the thugs were sent by Nigeria Senate President, Bukola Saraki to destroy the billboard in every part of Kwara if spotted.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/saraki-thugs-reportedly-destroyed-apc.html

So Saraki no come get work again, na to dey destroy billboard
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Felixv: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Try pdp again where? In Lagos . Lol.

Please take that your idea somewhere else
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Ayobami7(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
好的
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by Konquest: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trizzi:
Thugs reportedly destroyed campaign billboard of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq who is APC candidate for 2019 Governorship election in Kwara.

It was reported that the thugs were sent by Nigeria Senate President, Bukola Saraki to destroy the billboard in every part of Kwara if spotted.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/saraki-thugs-reportedly-destroyed-apc.html
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by adekolaelect(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
davillian:
Saraki doesn't need thugs for this.
Me I will do it free of chance
Simply because your among of his Thugs
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by adekolaelect(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
davillian:
Saraki doesn't need thugs for this.
Me I will do it free of chance
Simply because you are among of his Thugs
Re: Saraki Thugs Reportedly Destroyed APC Governor Candidate Billboards In Kwara by yommygift15: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
deboysben:

Thunder fire devil
If ur sense of reasoning is high by now u should observed even those bn handpicked by so called Tinubu are trying in their respective states not some one like yahaya Bello of kogi and Co, I don't know y the man ABDULRAHAM ABDURASAQ is even erecting billboard and posters in the first place, people of kwara had decided he'll be d next governor, y worry himself naaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.