Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) (2355 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by MrTrend(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
A slay queen has gained fame on social media after she shared a video of herself openly invited men to come have her for money.

In the video, the lady (a Ghanaian) whose name is unknown seem to have just woken up from bed and shot the video.

She was speaking a local Ghanaian language ‘Twi’ and in translation, she meant;

“Boys, show us something so we know what’s going on; day break and we have to know what’s up”

“Have you guys seen how I’m hard up? Yes I’m really hot so you guys should come and ‘chop’ so that I can get some money to check my what’s up” the slay queen added.

The lady who was seen trying to get cozy and handle herself in a romantic way continued to say convincing words directed at potential guys who may be interested in her.

“We want to collect your cash; yes we want to collect you so come. I need your ‘rod’ so come and ‘chop’ so you give me some cash, I really need money” she said while smiling.

Watch/Download the video below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/slay-queen-openly-invites-guys-for-sex/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by MrTrend(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by Godmother(f): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anything to trend online. Come and 'chop' indeed. As if she'll be able to withstand the throng of guys will will flock down.

In other news:

13 Simple Rules of Happiness Every Woman Should Live By

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by MrTrend(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018

Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by MrTrend(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by MrTrend(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Godmother:
Anything to trend online. Come and 'chop' indeed. As if she'll be able to withstand the throng of guys will will flock down.

In other news:

13 Simple Rules of Happiness Every Woman Should Live By

Really? grin
Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by clive2u(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
they should just go with strong condoms it could b STD calling
Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
everyone is going digital, utilising the internet to promote their business

even farm tools are not left out
Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:30am On Dec 27, 2018
When "Charlie" people begin lose them sense?

Re: Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video) by egwekwe: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Many psychos on the loose..

She want's my money, she want's my rod grin

Kaaaiii, so she's technically going to be paid to do what she enjoys..

Ladies dey enjoy oooo

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth / Im Too Shy To Talk To Girls / This Video Got People Talking, See What This Man Is Doing To His Friend Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.