Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family (4799 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Britishcoins(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
I am abt to settle down, at least I comfortable though not super rich.. I have stable source of income plus good home. The problem is that I have not see any girl I really love... Not until few months ago I saw 2 beautiful girl.. They are deeper life members, the are too religious.
The problem is that the family is very poor..
Marrying the girl is not the problem but taking care of the poor parents in future is my fear..
So pls advice me on what to do...
I have spoke with the mother, they already liked me which is because they knew I am comfortable.. Pls what should I do.
I already went to lab to confirm our genotype and it was successful..
It has been giving me sleepless night. I hate to carry people's responsibility and as a business man nothing fall man like multiple responsibilities

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Wujio: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dont be greedy/stingy. Every man must solve problems of the lady he chooses to be with. Marry a woman you can mould

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by WantsandMore: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:
Dont be greedy/stingy. Every man must solve problems of the lady he chooses to be with. Marry a woman you can mould
It's delusional to think you can "mould" a human like you .. that's crazy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by AchrafHakimi: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:

Poor background girl don drop quote.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by immortalcrown(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
None, as long as the family is a good one. The goodness of a family is not determined by the family's financial status.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by dkidd: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Try to study the family. Some poor families are reasonable and have some self worth and respect but they are few. Of u can understand how their relate economically despite their short comings then u will know what to do next.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Mobahd: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Are they poor and contended or poor and greedy

Answer me now ๐Ÿฅบ

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Go for the girl you love, her family financial status is none of your business, And yes! You can help your in-laws with the little you have from time to time but don't carry their entire family burden.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Britishcoins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mobahd:
Are they poor and contended or poor and greedy

Answer me now ๐Ÿฅบ

They are so humble, my bro if you see the house they are living u will not belive this 2 beautiful girl are from there.. I imagine house they are paying 500 naira per month.. The mother is very hard working.. She even do farm work to survive.. The girl is doing sales girl and surviving with 15k per month

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Nobodyany1: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Things you should ask yourself
1. How many siblings does she have?!
2. What is her position in the family.
3. Educational status or what kinda handwork does she do?
4. From your conversations with her, is she a liberal someone, or someone who can be liberal in the nearest future?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Britishcoins(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nobodyany1:
Things you should ask yourself
1. How many siblings does she have?!
2. What is her position in the family.
3. Educational status or what kinda handwork does she do?
4. From your conversations with her, is she a liberal someone, or someone who can be liberal in the nearest future?!
She is so beautiful
She learned chemist
She is religious and I am sure she is still a virgin
Education... Just secondary school..
Another fear she was born here in South West.. Although she hear my language but don't speak it Yoruba much.. I am afraid my children will not hear Igbo too

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by OZIOGU1: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
It will slow you down like 10 steps backward...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by koladata(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Marry because of you like or love someone not because of the family's wealth.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Fredrickbill: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:
I am abt to settle down, at least I comfortable though not super rich.. I have stable source of income plus good home. The problem is that I have not see any girl I really love... Not until few months ago I saw 2 beautiful girl.. They are deeper life members, the are too religious.
Marrying the girl is not the problem but taking care of the poor parents in future is my fear..
I have spoke with the mother, they already liked me which is because they knew I am comfortable.. Pls what should I do.
It has been giving me sleepless night. I hate to carry people's responsibility and as a business man nothing fall man like multiple responsibilities
if u poor she go marry u,men too dey like settle for less them cus u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by optm(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
I think you should focus more on her attitude torwards money and if she's the type of girl that understands Contentment. Some families may be poor but would never worry you with their problem because they are content with whatever they are having and they live within their means

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Offpointng: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:

How many siblings she get?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Offpointng: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:

She is so beautiful
She learned chemist
She is religious and I am sure she is still a virgin
Education... Just secondary school..
Another fear she was born here in South West.. Although she hear my language but don't speak it Yoruba much.. I am afraid my children will not hear Igbo too

This life funny sha. While I'm here looking at how I should avoid marriage with this my Ginika (Kini ika) grin cuz ion want my children to speak !gbo cuz I'm not the always around typa guy, someone here's also scared his children may not speak or hear Igbo.

OP pls can we do a GF swap? grin I get Deeper life background so it'll be easy for me to fit into her life

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by ravensckar(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dear OP, never ever marry a girl from a poor family. Them go open supermarket for your head. Imagine having to send monthly allowance to her poor parents, having to sponsor her siblings education and having to foot the lion share of their financial issues. Bros, your neck go long pass girraffe own. To make matters worse, the entitlement mentality that poor people possess na follow come. Life go tire you!

After footing all your wife's family responsibilities, tell me when you'd be able to take care of your own parents and siblings? angry angry

During my relationship days, I made it a point of duty to check my girlfriends' family background to avoid stories that touch. I can't allow any girl's family kill me with generational billing. My own love never blind reach that level. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Quality20(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Go ahead u gonna have more peace of mind for doing d marriage
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Cholls(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
My brother why dem no go like you, when dey know say you dey ok financially. Chai! This life without money...!
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Depends on the Number of siblings she has.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜

Also, the kind of Parents she has.๐Ÿค”

If she has Plenty Younger ones, RUN!
If she has Parents who see her as a kind of Gold, RUN!๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

They will DRAIN you! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:

It's better to marry someone from your social class so it will be easier for the two families to blend.

If you marry someone who is from a family which is below you by far economically you will end up overloading yourself with financial liabilities which might end up stifling your growth undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by CJStarz: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Go marry Otedola or Mike Adenuga daughters if you know you are rich.
Poor man like you ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Jman06(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:

They are so humble, my bro if you see the house they are living u will not belive this 2 beautiful girl are from there.. I imagine house they are paying 500 naira per month.. The mother is very hard working.. She even do farm work to survive.. The girl is doing sales girl and surviving with 15k per month
That same girl will treat you like trash if you go broke!

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Privatepart00: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Avoid marrying girls from poor family it doesn't end well.

You need to be wealthy like Ned Nwoko to attempt such risk

The class gap is wide, implying if anything happens to your hustle, there's nobody to hold onto.

Thrash the beauty, you can get more than that.

Men should quit lowering their standards in the name of beauty when searching for a woman.

If you are poor, the family wouldn't touch you with a hand glove.

Cc: Bristishcoins

21 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
You are in for a long thing,the same way ladies avoid broke guys,na so I dey avoid broke girls,what is good for the goose,also good for the gander

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by austine4real(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin grin

You will carry the responsibility of the family

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Nonexisting1: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2023
In marriage, two things need to be looked into after finances et al. Will the wife give you peace and will her family give you peace. These questions are very important whether they are poor or rich. If the family is good, the little you give them will be greatly appreciated and they will also be supporting you with the little they can afford to. They are poor but they may be able to be supporting you with food items like garri, red oil, corn and so many others and you know their monetary value under this Tinubulation we are in. It's better to have poor inlaws who are good than to have rich inlaws who are horrible. Study her mother and make sure she is a good woman, start from there. Sixty five percent of the problems a wife will give you in marriage will originate from and fanned by bad mother.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by talk2hb1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Britishcoins:

She learned chemist

Wahala Yayso!!!
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by AgentGoat: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:
Try to study the family. Some poor families are reasonable and have some self worth and respect but they are few. Of u can understand how their relate economically despite their short comings then u will know what to do next.

This guy is right.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Silentgroper(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Depend on how stacked up you're ..

But if you really want to know, then you'd go broke before you know it ...

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Hullcity: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Your concerns are nt valid as far as am concern. Have u not seen where a man marries into a family and lifts and entire family out of poverty. It can also happen with you. But unfortunately have a small mind. If u have the conviction that she is your wife , Put ur trust in God and go ahead and marry her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / Lets Talk About IT...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.