Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Yoruba Booty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Booty (1540 Views)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Booty by Punishment1: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Where can I get the best Yoruba booty? Is it in Ondo? Or is it in Ajegunle? Maybe it's in Surulere grin
Re: Yoruba Booty by yarimo(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Punishment1:
Where can I get the best Yoruba booty? Is it in Ondo? Or is it in Ajegunle? Maybe it's in Surulere grin
why not try SHEAKAU Street Sambisa Forest

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Booty by Punishment1: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
why not try SHEAKAU Street Sambisa Forest

Nah, I'm good. You can go to Sambisa Forest first grin
Re: Yoruba Booty by yarimo(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Punishment1:

Nah, I'm good. You can go to Sambisa Forest first grin
Yoruba booty plenty for that street wallahi grin grin
Re: Yoruba Booty by Punishment1: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
Yoruba booty plenty for that street wallahi grin grin

Nah Hausa Fulani yansh dey dat street grin
Re: Yoruba Booty by yarimo(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Punishment1:

Nah Hausa Fulani yansh dey dat street grin
try to visit and see for yourself grin
Re: Yoruba Booty by dukeprince50: 3:47am On Dec 28, 2018
gejpmb:
MERRY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO NL. PLEASE I DON'T DO THIS BUT I HAVE NO OPTION. I CURRENTLY KNOW THAT I WILL BE INSULTED FOR THIS BUT IT'S BEST I SPEAK UP AND REACH OUT TO MY BELOVED PEOPLE HERE THAN I DIE IN SILENCE..
AM CURRENTLY IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA IN ONE OF THE TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS, UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE WEST (LAGOS) BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY AT ALL... I HAVE SEARCHED FOR JOBS TO DO BUT DUE TO THE FESTIVE SEASON NONE AT ALL. CURRENTLY IN MY HOSTEL, ENJOYED MY XMAS WITH GARRY WHICH FINISHED YESTERDAY MORNING. BEEN HUNGRY SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING... SOMEONE WITH A HEART OF GOLD SHOULD PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE.... GOD BLESS YOU
THANKS
ECOBANK
liar, school is on strike since and you are in school all these months soaking garri abi, next time try to learn to go home with your mates when school closes, do not stay in school for another 2months finish your money and start begging

(1) (Reply)

What Animal Is This / I Registered Twice For National ID.. Any Consequences? / Slay Queens Going Pantless Aint No Joke(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.