Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man (7809 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by GalaxyTrends: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am tired .
This is the car of a man that just gave me an engagement ring, very annoying man .
He has driven this car for 4 years , year in year out still nothing to change it , I feel ashamed sitting inside, everytime we go out I hide my face . He is ok physically, has a good job, makes love to me well, nice apartment but his car is the only thing that might make me return his ring and not marry him. I have asked him to change the car and he says if he changes it he won’t be able to get married but I can’t marry a man who drives this rubbish . Oya cover the sits he says he does not have money that all his budget is for marriage not car .
I think a car is more important than marriage, because without a car a man can’t survive, how will u go to work , take your family to church , your wife to the market and all . I love this guy but his car is the only problem.
I can’t even drive it .
You all better don’t come telling me to go buy my own car because I am just a coper, I will when I start working. I need advise , does any lady here feel me ? Thinking of sending his ring back tomorrow.

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by THUNDER4real(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Olosho gold digger. spit on you

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
what is she? like for HOE,share for RAKE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by highpriestess: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is he a teacher??

Some people can be so stingy even to themselves.

If you no take care of yourself I wonder who will.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Sunnymatey(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Larryfest(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
This Buhari administration no good at all i swear or how can you explain why all of a sudden social media just dey filled up with so many lies this days Well i guess as job no dey people gats keep themselves busy one way or the other.....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Tolani0167(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Abortions: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why did i even read this? WHY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by GOFRONT(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Simple solution......Just pata d car seat
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Vicintonsh(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
.we all know you are lying buh continue

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Splinz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked shocked

Abeg, I cannot Coman blame that girl. That car seat sef look like wetin rats fit live inside.

The girl be like: 'Mbok I cannot Coman sit in this kind car make something no comot bite my yansh' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol... cheesycheesy....And she's a corper..But haba dat guy na wao,see car seat grin...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thank God it's only the seats that are in bad shape. Let her go to Ilupeju and buy him 2 car seats as engagement present. Simple!

That's why they call a lot of you people, fish brain.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by boiz2men(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by PrincessB1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
undecided

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by xandercage1: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Some girls will be making mockery of guys for having 3 to 4 boxers Do you even know how much they sell boxers? Some girls even boast that they have 10 to 15 pants Today we will solve the math. 1 pant (best quality) = 100 naira 50 × 15 = 750 naira 1 boxer = N900.: 900 × 4 = 3600 naira PROBLEM SOLVED Our four boxers can buy 36 pants of yours Don't argue

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by earthsync(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
This gal is a fuckin leech. Always depending and nagging on the man for everything. What stops her frm changing it herself?
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Tunagee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
I am tired .
This is the car of a man that just gave me an engagement ring, very annoying man .
He has driven this car for 4 years , year in year out still nothing to change it , I feel ashamed sitting inside, everytime we go out I hide my face . He is ok physically, has a good job, makes love to me well, nice apartment but his car is the only thing that might make me return his ring and not marry him. I have asked him to change the car and he says if he changes it he won’t be able to get married but I can’t marry a man who drives this rubbish . Oya cover the sits he says he does not have money that all his budget is for marriage not car .
I think a car is more important than marriage, because without a car a man can’t survive, how will u go to work , take your family to church , your wife to the market and all . I love this guy but his car is the only problem.
I can’t even drive it .
You all better don’t come telling me to go buy my own car because I am just a coper, I will when I start working. I need advise , does any lady here feel me ? Thinking of sending his ring back tomorrow.

The girl is just foolish! Why does she not accept him for who he is, otherwise let him find himself true love. I did not even own a car when I got married to my wife. Foolish ladies everywhere. When dem no see husband dem go come dey go MFM for deliverance when they are the cause of their misfortune.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by mikejj(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin Return the ring 35 years never hit u.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is that not toyota 08 camry ni

1 Like

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by WhoBeThisMan: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
as disgusting as this sounds, there are actually women like this.

crazy...
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Kingluqman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
You no even thank God sey the car na automatic..

If e buy new car sef, if e old, you go still complain. Why u no kunkun marry Olokada

Some girls ehn grin
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Readonee35L(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
ednut1:
Is that not toyota 08 camry ni
The car na muscle Xle .
Maybe the guy dn broke.
Things are not how they used to be and he can't maintain the ride again .

I no blame him. His country Failed him

1 Like

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by leonard002(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
make him buy pillow put there nah
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by techking: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
if u really love him why not buy some car seat leather for him as a gift.after all the interior of the car looks ok minus d seat.anyway no be by force to buy motor.if u as a guy no get d financial strenght to maintain a car then why dont u wait until u financially ready.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by spydes: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
This false sense of entitlement will continue to be a problem. Sadly it is the ones that can't afford anything reasonable that scream loudest..like the corper girl above
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by kense88: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
I am tired .
I can’t even drive it .

Lol @bolded why can't you drive it. Does it need some push, before it will agree to move
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by kense88: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
I am tired .
I can’t even drive it .

Lol @bolded why can't you drive it. Does it need some push, before it will agree to move
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by marvin906(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I pity the guy Sha he's about to enter prison not marriage..

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by kense88: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
highpriestess:

Is he a teacher??

Some people can be so stingy even to themselves.

If you no take care of yourself I wonder who will.
Lol what wrong with teachers ?
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by kense88: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Thank God it's only the seats that are in bad shape. Let her go to Ilupeju and buy him 2 car seats as engagement present. Simple!

That's why they call a lot of you people, fish brain.
and useless

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.