Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man (7823 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by CaptainMitch: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
My girlfriends car seats are bad but I don't blame her, she is a little broke at the moment, if I get money, I will fix up her car for her. That's what friends are for.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Somatic(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Readonee35L:
The car na muscle Xle . Maybe the guy dn broke. Things are not how they used to be and he can't maintain the ride again .
I no blame him. His country Failed him
Na LE.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by richboy01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Splinz:
shocked shocked

Abeg, I cannot Coman blame that girl. That car seat sef look like wetin rats fit live inside.

The girl be like: 'Mbok I cannot Coman sit in this kind car make something no comot bite my yansh' cheesy
cheesy cheesy u funny die
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Mrceragem: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Return the ring na.
Kom kom brain.
Abi corpse no fit save 5k buy seat cover.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by tit(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
return the ring to the man ooo
na so him go use you like the seat
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by bomasek(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Readonee35L:

The car na muscle Xle .
Maybe the guy dn broke.
Things are not how they used to be and he can't maintain the ride again .

I no blame him. His country Failed him
Clean Camry
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
A gal that has nothing to contribute to ur life besides nagging and complains is a waste of ur time.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by kakale1: 12:47am On Dec 29, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
I am tired .
This is the car of a man that just gave me an engagement ring, very annoying man .
He has driven this car for 4 years , year in year out still nothing to change it , I feel ashamed sitting inside, everytime we go out I hide my face . He is ok physically, has a good job, makes love to me well, nice apartment but his car is the only thing that might make me return his ring and not marry him. I have asked him to change the car and he says if he changes it he won’t be able to get married but I can’t marry a man who drives this rubbish . Oya cover the sits he says he does not have money that all his budget is for marriage not car .
I think a car is more important than marriage, because without a car a man can’t survive, how will u go to work , take your family to church , your wife to the market and all . I love this guy but his car is the only problem.
I can’t even drive it .
You all better don’t come telling me to go buy my own car because I am just a coper, I will when I start working. I need advise , does any lady here feel me ? Thinking of sending his ring back tomorrow.

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life
dear sister you are a materialist not true lover pls this piece of advice thank God for what have some girls out there likes to get engaged but no way because is too late .....pls think
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2018
This is the kind of LADY, my wife will feed SNIPER JUICE
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Yorubabyblood: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2018
That's y I can't marry a nigerian girl
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
I am tired .
This is the car of a man that just gave me an engagement ring, very annoying man .
He has driven this car for 4 years , year in year out still nothing to change it , I feel ashamed sitting inside, everytime we go out I hide my face . He is ok physically, has a good job, makes love to me well, nice apartment but his car is the only thing that might make me return his ring and not marry him. I have asked him to change the car and he says if he changes it he won’t be able to get married but I can’t marry a man who drives this rubbish . Oya cover the sits he says he does not have money that all his budget is for marriage not car .
I think a car is more important than marriage, because without a car a man can’t survive, how will u go to work , take your family to church , your wife to the market and all . I love this guy but his car is the only problem.
I can’t even drive it .
You all better don’t come telling me to go buy my own car because I am just a coper, I will when I start working. I need advise , does any lady here feel me ? Thinking of sending his ring back tomorrow.

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

well we know that the story is made around the picture, not true story

but play around the story

women always want to be upgraded to level herself has never been, this has a car that he can afford to run but girl want him to sell to get a better car but herself doesnt even own shavel or bicycle to her name

sometimes dont demand things that yourself can not afford,
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by nedubest(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2018
be like say na shiloh this one end up for
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Born2Breed(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Both of you are dirty. How does he sit on that shit...a girl that loves cleanliness will get her man a car sit cover which cost less than 5k. As a "coper" your allowey can get him one.
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
The shallowness of women
Re: This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man by Desusi: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's clear from the forgoing that you would be a materialistic person. If you're saying this now when you have not been married, l wonder what you would do when you eventually becomes the madam of the house.Goodluck.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum / My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.