Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

"He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) (5645 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by GalaxyTrends: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hi,
Trust your Christmas went well,I am so confuse right now, this is my story: I met my boyfriend 4 months ago through my friend (he’s my friend husband to be best friend).

We talked on phone for like 3 months plus because he stays in another state and he own a shop he’s operating there, It was during our discussion I get to know he is doing his Travelling processing and I also told him I am saving because I want to travel too,so he practically knows my balance.

He came to Lagos a week ago for Christmas and I finally met him, he’s so cute and caring,it was then I knew I am so much in love with him. Everything was ok until 2 nights ago when he asked me to borrow him one hundred thousand plus (#100,000+) for his Travelling.[i][/i] I became disorganized,I don’t know what to say to him,I changed the topic that night but today he asked for it again,I am seriously confuse,I really starved myself to save all my money because I want to travel and I have no help apart from my job.

I called my friend and I discussed everything with her and she said she don’t know what advice she will give me because to her she said the money is much.
She called her man and asked him about it,my friend’s boyfriend said is true my boyfriend needs the money and he will return it back to me but I am scared, We hear so many stories everyday about people duping girls of their money and I watched a Yoruba movies this afternoon, a lady was set up by her best friend because of money by a guy to marry her just to collect all her properties.

I am scare to the extend that I can’t even sleep,I love my boyfriend so much and I really want him to travel but I am also scared for my money.Pls advice me.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by iamJ(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
to be honest, you are in big trouble

if you dont give him and he gets it elsewhere and things work out for him, that relationship is dead

if you give him and it doesnt work out, money has kissed the sky

my advise is dont borrow him, cause its better to be heart broken now, than be heartbroken and frustrated later

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Redoil: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why you let am know say you get money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Borrow 100k to this stranger you just met who is about to travel away from where you reside?! Why/how/what for?!?!?! How will you get your money back, if he decides not to pay back?! What do you know about this stranger apart from his phone number?!

Just be honest with him:" as much as I like you, I don't know you well enough to give you my LIFE's SAVING. I don't trust you in such a way, and don't think I will in such a short time. Pls don't mistake my honesty with anything else than me being honest and careful here. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best"

16 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Chicagoesontop: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Babe bone that guy he is not serious , how can he be begging you money to travel, did you send him on traveling errand ?? I try my best to give my sisters money to keep them off men and I advise them to keep one lover whom they know they can have future with .. But my last advise and warning to them is NEVER YOU GIVE YOUR BOYFRIENDS MONEY, OR ELSE THEY WILL DISRESPECT AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ..

6 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Sambisaforest(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nonsense common 100k u cannot give or help your guy let us assume he does not pay you back is that the end of life? Mtcheww hypocrisy everywhere. If you cannot give him100k support him with atleast 50k or 60k just help me in one way or the other. Remember he is someone you care about and it is the same guy that would have inconvenienced himself had it been you were the one in his situation.
Most guys inconvenience themselves to pay the school fees of their girlfriends, they go the extra mile to do all sort of good things for their girlfriends common 100k to assist the young man you are here ranting as if the world revolves around the 100k.

4 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Nonsense common 100k u cannot give or help your guy let us assume he does not pay you back is that the end of life? Mtcheww hypocrisy everywhere. If you cannot give him100k support him with atleast 50k or 60k just help me in one way or the other. Remember he is someone you care about and it is the same guy that would have inconvenienced himself had it been you were the one in his situation.
Most guys inconvenience themselves to pay the school fees of their girlfriends, they go the extra mile to do all sort of good things for their girlfriends common 100k to assist the young man you are here ranting as if the world revolves around the 100k.
As if you did not hear that the money she saved, she deprived herself of pleasure to save it.

l always advise people, if you want to help your lover financially make sure it's an amount you can count as loss easily and move on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by doubleking(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just give part of the money say like half of it or less at least u have made a sacrifice
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by prettysassygirl(f): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't give him any money jare,even kobo,as what kwann?someone u just met? Even me as a girl cannot come and be asking a guy I started dating for money even if it is borrowing,where my family members dey na,that guy is scam.any guy coming to date and hoping for money from me don enter one chance.

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by yinks1255: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Its good to do good though. But I'm saving to travel too and I don't see myself lending money to anybody. I swear down. I don't have time for stories that touch

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
but you have been eating his hard earned money you good for nothing intimacy gadget...... pathetic feminist are already supporting her

dumb skull angry

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by rame18(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
I will look for 5k and give to him, will tell him that's all I can spare. He will not kill me nah.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Auladimeji1: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't give him shishi

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by LordKO(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Foremost, any relationship that requires either voluntary slavery (continual self-sacrifices) or outright servility to sustain and maintain isn't a healthy one, and ought to be do away with. Yet, selflessness and thoughtfulness between the parties that have been involved in a relationship are the core values that make a relationship healthy. Take to conscientiousness - willpower (self dominion) is a right, not privilege. No one knows where the shoe pinches, but s/he who wears it.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by ibkayee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
It would be different if you’d been in a full fledged, long term relationship with him but you’ve been talking for a mere 3-4 months and only just met him physically a week ago sis

If you can spare a little something from it, cool but don’t give him the entire thing since you clearly can’t afford to lose it

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Izabel(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Mrceragem: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Do you know if he is just testing her.
If it's in Fx......Mmm, etc
Disclaimer
Only invest the amount you can afford to loss

2 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Alexaonfleek: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mrceragem:
Do you know if he is just testing her.
If it's in Fx......Mmm, etc
Disclaimer
Only invest the amount you can afford to loss
which kain test be that he knows the amount in her bank account and he also knows that she's using it and yet he's still testing her.is he a teacher or what

Op jare give him what you can afford it doesn't have to Bethe whole 100k maybe like 10 or 20 k is OK.let him ask his village people for the remaining
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by ImaIma1(f): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2018
It is so cheesy and smart of him to put you in a difficult position...at a time when the relationship is young and emotions are running wild. And using the information you confided in him to his advantage.

You need to be wise and block your ears to all the background noise about supporting your man...blah blah blah. That is how I dropped my cheques and didn't get my money back till now five years later all in the name of support.

2 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2018
This is pure maddness ; don't give him a dime.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2018
But them fit say make you buy iPhone Xmax for dia mama

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by SmartMindsFx: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2018
If he can get you legit people to vouch for him, go ahead. If he doesn't pay back, you have yourself people to hold responsible and you'll get back your money.

In my own opinion, the guy just wan milk you ni.
He's not traveling anywhere.
He only wants awoof money to stock his shop with goods.

PS: you need not starve yourself to save at this age and time madam.
There are investment opportunities that you can get yourself involved in and you'll surely smile at the end.

I trade forex and crypto for profit.
Partner with us and see wonders.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by pocohantas(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
It is so cheesy and smart of him to put you in a difficult position...at a time when the relationship is young and emotions are running wild. And using the information you confided in him to his advantage.

You need to be wise and block your ears to all the background noise about supporting your man...blah blah blah. That is how I dropped my cheques and didn't get my money back till now five years later all in the name of support.

You know them very well. I was having this conversation with my friend. I told him, girls beg shamelessly...while guys beg tactically. No guy will ever ask you for money to buy phone or clothes, only girls do that nonsense. They come with this SUPPORT story. Put you in that spot where you are caught between INVESTING in you guys FUTURE or being the Nigerian girl who couldn't support her man. And hey, chick wanna be different, a different kinda Nigerian girl...so she does 737... grin

If I were her, I would give. Not the amount he asked for, but something to SUPPORT him. Not because I hope he comes back to marry me, but because he needs it and I can help.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You know them very well. I was having this conversation with my friend. I told him, girls beg shamelessly...while guys beg tactically. No guy will ever ask you for money to buy phone or clothes, only girls do that nonsense. They come with this SUPPORT story. Put you in that spot where you are caught between INVESTING in you guys FUTURE or being the Nigerian girl who couldn't support her man. And hey, chick wanna be different, a different kinda Nigerian girl...so she does 737... grin

If I were her, I would give. Not the amount he asked for, but something to SUPPORT him. Not because I hope he comes back to marry me, but because he needs it and I can help.

Bitter woman, always throwing gender card in everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2018
This is serious oooo,
iamj just made the real point there.
I will advice you give him what you can afford if you wish... Don't be desperate please he might not even be your man.
But if you have to, give it to your friend husband so he will be responsible fot the repayment. If he said no, please Run.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
Hi,
Trust your Christmas went well,I am so confuse right now, this is my story: I met my boyfriend 4 months ago through my friend (he’s my friend husband to be best friend).

We talked on phone for like 3 months plus because he stays in another state and he own a shop he’s operating there, It was during our discussion I get to know he is doing his Travelling processing and I also told him I am saving because I want to travel too,so he practically knows my balance.

He came to Lagos a week ago for Christmas and I finally met him, he’s so cute and caring,it was then I knew I am so much in love with him. Everything was ok until 2 nights ago when he asked me to borrow him one hundred thousand plus (#100,000+) for his Travelling.[i][/i] I became disorganized,I don’t know what to say to him,I changed the topic that night but today he asked for it again,I am seriously confuse,I really starved myself to save all my money because I want to travel and I have no help apart from my job.

I called my friend and I discussed everything with her and she said she don’t know what advice she will give me because to her she said the money is much.
She called her man and asked him about it,my friend’s boyfriend said is true my boyfriend needs the money and he will return it back to me but I am scared, We hear so many stories everyday about people duping girls of their money and I watched a Yoruba movies this afternoon, a lady was set up by her best friend because of money by a guy to marry her just to collect all her properties.

I am scare to the extend that I can’t even sleep,I love my boyfriend so much and I really want him to travel but I am also scared for my money.Pls advice me.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

these reminds of a thread which was also here "should parents know how much your earn "

back to the story

telling him that your saving money was ok but the saying the exact amount was the blunder.

like i said in thread of parent knowing your salary, they do budget with your money and pay day they came to tell you pay so and so becoz they borrowes from the person

the guy did the same he knew how much she saved, the next thing his business needs to borrow from her

the worse part is they have been friends for just 3 months and met once by her place meaning she doesnt even know the physical place he stays
how she will trace him if he runs off ?

She should either tell the guy straight that the length of the frienship hasnt warranted transactions of such value or lie that her bank saving account doesnt allow to withdraw untill the signed date

someone said its ok aslong the guys has few people who can vouch for him, how when they only meet physical for the 1st both have no friends that know the them
better

relationship and borrowing money dont mix, only give money as gift

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:

Bitter woman, always throwing gender card in everything.
Can't you for once focuse on the subject of discusion or atleast give ur own advice rather attacking her?
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2018
chisco82:

Can't you for once focuse on the subject of discusion or atleast give ur own advice rather attacking her?

Shut up ass licker

5 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Zither(m): 4:31am On Dec 29, 2018
That guy is selfish and wicked to have demanded such very huge sacrifice from a lady he just met...especially when his traveling out may mean that he would cut off the present relationship to begin a new one there. I'm not opposed to her giving him but if she is ready to risk starving herself all over again to save for the future then she should go ahead and give him..in the name of senseless support.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Izabel:
made that mistake lent him 30k n he ranaway with it
Lol! That could be some change
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:

Shut up ass licker
Lol! Sadist
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2018
chisco82:

Lol! Sadist

I am no sadist. I keep it real. But you? Confirmed ass licker

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These Hot Girls Assets / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.