Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

"He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) (5675 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Nonsense common 100k u cannot give or help your guy let us assume he does not pay you back is that the end of life? Mtcheww hypocrisy everywhere. If you cannot give him100k support him with atleast 50k or 60k just help me in one way or the other. Remember he is someone you care about and it is the same guy that would have inconvenienced himself had it been you were the one in his situation.
Most guys inconvenience themselves to pay the school fees of their girlfriends, they go the extra mile to do all sort of good things for their girlfriends common 100k to assist the young man you are here ranting as if the world revolves around the 100k.

Like I don't understand u the money she starved herself to save? She shld just gve it to him like that? She said she wants to also travel so dude shld look somewhere else... scammers!
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by somehow: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
The ones men give you people grow on trees?
mhizdebbygold:

Like I don't understand u the money she starved herself to save? She shld just gve it to him like that? She said she wants to also travel so dude shld look somewhere else... scammers!

2 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Blesser28(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Red flag) someone u just met,already ask for fund of thousand.
His friends could actual raise funds for him abi him no get pals
U said it's ur life savings
Give him if u wish to not bcoz he will love him rather bcoz u want to help and issa blessing to help
Buh remember it a two way stuff

Give what u can afford to lose incase if it goes south u won't feel much vapours
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
Hi,
Trust your Christmas went well,I am so confuse right now, this is my story: I met my boyfriend 4 months ago through my friend (he’s my friend husband to be best friend).

We talked on phone for like 3 months plus because he stays in another state and he own a shop he’s operating there, It was during our discussion I get to know he is doing his Travelling processing and I also told him I am saving because I want to travel too,so he practically knows my balance.

He came to Lagos a week ago for Christmas and I finally met him, he’s so cute and caring,it was then I knew I am so much in love with him. Everything was ok until 2 nights ago when he asked me to borrow him one hundred thousand plus (#100,000+) for his Travelling.[i][/i] I became disorganized,I don’t know what to say to him,I changed the topic that night but today he asked for it again,I am seriously confuse,I really starved myself to save all my money because I want to travel and I have no help apart from my job.

I called my friend and I discussed everything with her and she said she don’t know what advice she will give me because to her she said the money is much.
She called her man and asked him about it,my friend’s boyfriend said is true my boyfriend needs the money and he will return it back to me but I am scared, We hear so many stories everyday about people duping girls of their money and I watched a Yoruba movies this afternoon, a lady was set up by her best friend because of money by a guy to marry her just to collect all her properties.

I am scare to the extend that I can’t even sleep,I love my boyfriend so much and I really want him to travel but I am also scared for my money.Pls advice me.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

Go to my profile and read my story. Do not do it. Over commitment and expectations will kill you. You should not go above and beyond for any man who is not your husband. The fact he can ask you for this money and so early on in the relationship it is a red flag. My ex asked me for $3000 and I thank God I did not do it. Before then I was assisting him financially. Accommodation, transport and feeding. If he is yours he will stay even if you can't offer the help. Where is his family and friends?

2 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Izabel(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
chisco82:
Lol! That could be some change
maybe to you but not me. I know what I could have done with the amount
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Izabel:

maybe to you but not me. I know what I could have done with the amount
Lol! You did n't even understand what i mean self, i mean the change from the money he have been given to you..*Just joking oo*
Anyway sorry about that, but seriously some people make difficult for others to otbai help when they are in need. Zo after the guy will be forming big boy.
SMH..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / 20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.