Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked (4126 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Doctorfitz: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2018
calculator123:

it might look like a fabricated story but it mirrors real life scenarios has evidenced in some comments above. You seriously don't have to call the page stupid, it only reveals the kind of person you are

I wonder how Seun selects his mods.. Only a few live up to the name, the rest? Ur guess as good as mine

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nasri100(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Doctorfitz:

Hahahaha. Exactly my brother. Women are trained to understand the meaning of "SELF " men on the other hand are trained to understand " US"...They always know when to draw the line, manipulate u and get what "SELF" wants. This explains my earlier comment. So by the time a man becomes aware of "SELF", u hear things like "nothing goes for nothing " and all which eventually annoys the other gender and status quo.

Wow I just learnt something today. Glad I learnt this early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by puretayo(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2018
My brother if you marry that lady you'll end up regretting all through ur life. I hate stinginess and stingy people.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by calculator123(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Doctorfitz:

I wonder how Seun selects his mods.. Only a few live up to the name, the rest? Ur guess as good as mine
the thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:
This stupid page and their fake stories

Its not fake stories, this exact same thing actually happened to me some years back.

Like exact same thing. No removal, No addition.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by superlanny(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:
What Makes the Page, And why on Earth do you think the Stories are stupid, You need to seriously work on yoir thinking Fella, Using Curse worda without provocation, thats a serious sign of Mental Ill Health. Have a good day.
sir one question for you, have you been banned by this mod before, you were too harsh, lol
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by nedubest(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2018
i dont knw what to say to u
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by drmikeadams(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin I dey always tell them to buy me origin,,,them go begin post me grin grin ordinary origin grin
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by GalaxyTrends: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

Its not fake stories, this exact same thing actually happened to me some years back.

Like exact same thing. No removal, No addition.

Bless you, I even just came to the understanding that she is a Moderator, i wonder why the moderator of a big platform like Nairaland would even be callinh names, using words like that stupid, including personal opinions about their content creator or the niche they choose to go with, thats really sad.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:
This stupid page and their fake stories

So you're even a Moderator and you didn't let us know. Ahn Ahn. Na wa oh.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by GalaxyTrends: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
superlanny:
sir one question for you, have you been banned by this mod before, you were too harsh, lol

First i wasnt replying to her as the Moderator, For a favt i didnt even know she was one. I only Replied her the way she sounded, Like a Troll. Just got to learn she is a moderator, Am surprised that someone with a rank on such popular platform as Nairaland would even stoop so low as to make those alterances, its just so unheard of.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
GalaxyTrends:

First i wasnt replying to her as the Moderator, For a favt i didnt even know she was one. I only Replied her the way she sounded, Like a Troll. Just got to learn she is a moderator, Am surprised that someone with a rank on such popular platform as Nairaland would even stoop so low as to make those alterances, its just so unheard of.
She lack manners!
Because she feel she is a mod, she can spew trash and go Scot free...
What nonsense to call other people's hard work "stupid" because you don't agree with it..
If you don't agree with it, good, then keep your opinion(s) to yourself rather can coming out to outrightly castigate it..

Every guy out there can relate to that story, unless you're not associating with these selfish beings called women!

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Jay1F(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:

Lol Now i understand were your problem is coming from, sorry to say, but its not my problem. When we started this page, we knew they will be people who read this stories and give their genuine opinion to help others learn and we also knew there will be doubters like you, who will rather curse and use volger words instead asking questions to be clearified on how things work, you think the stories are Fabricated just to drive followers? Lol goodluck with that thinking... Your life must be really perfect for you to be washing your dirty linen in public. Ignoramus
My brother,You're insulting a moderator lol.. Wait till them sama you 10 years ban
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Diffdeef(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol dude said they are not going into 2019 together. cheesy grin
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by YIBNET: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
I had similar case... My ex-girl friend insulted me when I asked her to pay our T.fare of just #100 from palmgove to Ladi-lak. Funny enough she even bought chicken wings at mama case eatery, ate all without sharing with me.

Thanks God she's a past tense now.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2018
But this is nothing new; only a few of them are capable of loving selflessly like that.
Fake love everywhere. The type to scream their love for you to the high heavens, but never willing to go that extra mile for anyone other than themselves.

You're all about her, but she's all about her. A wise man once said that.

Have zero expectations of women. They are all the same. . . till the she proves herself otherwise.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by mibrims: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Raltrending:
I pray you post, good day, the love I have for my girlfriend is washing away because of this little things, so in March me and my girlfriend went on vacation in ogun state, the money I budgeted for the vacation finished a day before we supposed to head to Lagos.

All I have left is transport money and little money in case of emergency, this babe started complaining that she's not eating what I provide that she want pepper soup, and there is money in her purse but she doesn't want to spend it, she even want to wash her clothe but because I didn't give her money for soap, she decided bringing it to Lagos, on our way home she started buying drink and some goodies, I just keep mute,

yesterday we went to cinema I don't know the film will be so expensive because it's new, and we have already been to fast food to eat, so the 10k I budgeted finished, I asked my girlfriend of 4 years to give me 100 naira to get water for us, babe just throw face away I was so angry, I just realize love is not enough reason to get married to someone, I can't marry a stingy girl,

or someone that won't be able to bring her money out to take care of the house, I'm breaking up with her on the 31st of this month, we are not going to 2019 together, girls should do better.

Read More: http://Instagram.com/relationship_and_life
my gal frnd of 4yrs is even worst. 2019 I’m officially single. The worst of all she’s now messing around nd telling white lies always.. women will always remain women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / A World Without Men / Woman With The Eyes Of A Serpent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.