Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked (4115 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Raltrending(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
I pray you post, good day, the love I have for my girlfriend is washing away because of this little things, so in March me and my girlfriend went on vacation in ogun state, the money I budgeted for the vacation finished a day before we supposed to head to Lagos.

All I have left is transport money and little money in case of emergency, this babe started complaining that she's not eating what I provide that she want pepper soup, and there is money in her purse but she doesn't want to spend it, she even want to wash her clothe but because I didn't give her money for soap, she decided bringing it to Lagos, on our way home she started buying drink and some goodies, I just keep mute,

yesterday we went to cinema I don't know the film will be so expensive because it's new, and we have already been to fast food to eat, so the 10k I budgeted finished, I asked my girlfriend of 4 years to give me 100 naira to get water for us, babe just throw face away I was so angry, I just realize love is not enough reason to get married to someone, I can't marry a stingy girl,

or someone that won't be able to bring her money out to take care of the house, I'm breaking up with her on the 31st of this month, we are not going to 2019 together, girls should do better.

Read More: http://Instagram.com/relationship_and_life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by uyiekpenn(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
That's good for you as a person. At least from this experience you'll become more sensible in the future. Stop making these lazy and unproductive females feel entitled. When would nigerian men become sensible? Doesn't she have a father? Is she an orphan? You'll certainly learn your lessons in the hard way.

20 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by dominique(f): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
This stupid page and their fake stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by CreepyBlackpool: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
well, you found out she was a hoe at the cost of 10k.
you should be happy. 10k is not a big price for your......awakening.
Now that your eyes have been opened, go and spend on a hoe no more

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by SweetBuns(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
uyiekpenn:
That's good for you as a person. At least from this experience you'll become more sensible in the future. Stop making these lazy and unproductive females feel entitled. When would nigerian men become sensible? Doesn't she have a father? Is she an orphan? You'll certainly learn your lessons in the hard way.
grin

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Doctorfitz: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
uyiekpenn:

Lols.

Me I don tire to talk. Back in the days when I'll hear a man say nothing goes for nothing to a lady. I used to be so furious and irked... Now I know better, u c females are trained to understand certain principles we men later learn in life the hard way. Unfortunately.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by dingbang(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
lol. Even if its fake, its similar to a real life situation that played out in my yard where I stay with other tenants. So this guy has a live-in girlfriend and he provides for feeding etc. A day came and he was kinda broke and that moment she had cash, babe went out to buy bread and drink only for herself and came back to the house, I am guessing there was no food at home which made the guy to be hungry. The guy was like, babe pls share some bread with me let me eat, babe did not gree o... Told him to go and buy his own, na so she chop the thing finish. My guy para, them fight oo.. E even tell the babe make she pack out, it was just a funny experience as we neighbours came in to settle fight.

13 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Raltrending(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
dominique:
What Makes the Page, And why on Earth do you think the Stories are stupid, You need to seriously work on yoir thinking Fella, Using Curse worda without provocation, thats a serious sign of Mental Ill Health. Have a good day.

4 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Raltrending(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Lol and Some will still Doubts this happened in your compound hahaha
dingbang:
lol. Even if its fake, its similar to a real life situation that played out in my yard where I stay with other tenants. So this guy has a live-in girlfriend and he provides for feeding etc. A day came and he was kinda broke and that moment she had cash, babe went out to buy bread and drink only for herself and came back to the house, I am guessing there was no food at home which made the guy to be hungry. The guy was like, babe pls share some bread with me let me eat, babe did not gree o... Told him to go and buy his own, na so she chop the thing finish. My guy para, them fight oo.. E even tell the babe make she pack out, it was just a funny experience as we neighbours came in to settle fight.

Cc: dominique

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Doctorfitz: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2018
dingbang:

Hahahaha. Exactly my brother. Women are trained to understand the meaning of "SELF " men on the other hand are trained to understand " US"...They always know when to draw the line, manipulate u and get what "SELF" wants. This explains my earlier comment. So by the time a man becomes aware of "SELF", u hear things like "nothing goes for nothing " and all which eventually annoys the other gender and status quo.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by dingbang(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:
lol let them come and doubt, they gona just expose their foolishness the more.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Raltrending(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Wow! Enlightening...
Doctorfitz:

Hahahaha. Exactly my brother. Women are trained to understand the meaning of "SELF " men on the other hand are trained to understand " US"...They always know when to draw the line, manipulate u and get what "SELF" wants. This explains my earlier comment. So by the time a man becomes aware of "SELF", u hear things like "nothing goes for nothing " and all which eventually annoys the other gender and status quo.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Abortions: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2018
Am just so glad i haven't experienced all those things all my life. And make person no come tell me say i go experience am one day cos i go injure the person. Goodnyt
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2018
well keep on spending
u are nothing but just her personal ATM cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by baralatie(m): 2:48am On Dec 30, 2018
don't you believe in your undying love for her again ni
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by stuffs4me(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:

Lol.. The OP struck a nerve and this one is almost dying of guilty concience.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by latyph(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Op, I had a similar experience with a girlfriend. this girl came to my house to cook rice, after making rice that's enough for two people, she ate out of it in my apartment, and then scooped the remaining into a take away pack and left without leaving anything for me. Shock is an understatement to describe the experience that day. funny enough, I provided the money and everything she used to make the rice.

Some of these ladies do unreasonable things that u just imagine if they don't have a brain and some guys will tolerate all these rubbish in the name of Love.

When I start rolling out with a lady no matter how beautiful, I watch out for her sense of reasoning ,wisdom and maturity, if I discover u lack wisdom, I throw u out of my space.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:
I pray you post, good day, the love I have for my girlfriend is washing away because of this little things, so in March me and my girlfriend went on vacation in ogun state, the money I budgeted for the vacation finished a day before we supposed to head to Lagos.

All I have left is transport money and little money in case of emergency, this babe started complaining that she's not eating what I provide that she want pepper soup, and there is money in her purse but she doesn't want to spend it, she even want to wash her clothe but because I didn't give her money for soap, she decided bringing it to Lagos, on our way home she started buying drink and some goodies, I just keep mute,

yesterday we went to cinema I don't know the film will be so expensive because it's new, and we have already been to fast food to eat, so the 10k I budgeted finished, I asked my girlfriend of 4 years to give me 100 naira to get water for us, babe just throw face away I was so angry, I just realize love is not enough reason to get married to someone, I can't marry a stingy girl,

or someone that won't be able to bring her money out to take care of the house, I'm breaking up with her on the 31st of this month, we are not going to 2019 together, girls should do better.

Read More: http://Instagram.com/relationship_and_life

That is how people are. They are all about self. Never give more than the other person. Physically, Financially and Emotionally . Over commitment and expectations kill. When you are not in a marriage dont do more than you should or believe promises. People will let you down. Also as a woman I will advise other women not to ever spend a dime on any man and I will also advise a man not to spend anything. Once it's a marriage the man can assume his role and the woman can be his support.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Apination(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2018
So he just realized after 4 years that she's a Stingo (stingy + goat) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by tunjilana: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2018
I pity some men who dont test their woman's financial dependability,sense of entitlement and selfishness...All in the name of I am a man, I no care about a woman's money e.t.c.... Na when real lifr storm hit U and U need meaningful support from her u go come discover say na U get her for mind , her own love no reach money...e go pain U...e go pepper U...e go make u sad but e fir be many years after marriage so U cant easily waka...�....there is no love without sacrifice and the sacrifice is both ways....simple!

3 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Les: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2018
dingbang:

what later happened?
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by marvin906(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2018
funny enough this same thing happened to me with a chick I dated sometime ago..
If remember correctly I dated that chick for a year plus and in that period that chick only sent me 100naira glo card and that was because I was i stranded and I didn't have card neither money with to call someone to pick me up ..the day we broke up was the happiest day of a niggas life

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by dingbang(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Les:
what later happened?
well she moved out, after like a month, they later reconciled, maybe the nigga was missing the free sex wink
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by seniorgozman(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Most ladies have that problem

3 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by dominique(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:
What Makes the Page, And why on Earth do you think the Stories are stupid, You need to seriously work on yoir thinking Fella, Using Curse worda without provocation, thats a serious sign of Mental Ill Health. Have a good day.

This one is so pained, he can't even type straight grin

You don't have to book pained because I called out your page for what it is. Too many relationship advice pages on social, the most effective way you can grow your followers is by posting sensational stories such as this. Joro is doing it, BOM is doing it and so are you. It's all about growing followers. It's obvious you don't know what curse words are and you know absolutely nothing about mental wellness. And YES, your page is stupid, go choke on that.
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Sambisaforest(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2018
Women are perfect example of me myself and i

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Ekiseme(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2018
You're all about her and she's all about hers - Lil Wayne rhymed that cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by calculator123(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2018
my advice to Everyman out there is this. Test the humanity in your babes, not all babes have human feelings even though dey fine pass maami water
Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by Raltrending(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:

You don't have to book pained because I called out your page for what it is. Too many relationship advice pages on social, the most effective way you can grow your followers is by posting sensational stories such as this. Joro is doing it, BOM is doing it and so are you. It's all about growing followers. It's obvious you don't know what curse words are and you know absolutely nothing about mental wellness. And YES, youir page is stupid, go choke on that.

Lol Now i understand were your problem is coming from, sorry to say, but its not my problem. When we started this page, we knew they will be people who read this stories and give their genuine opinion to help others learn and we also knew there will be doubters like you, who will rather curse and use volger words instead asking questions to be clearified on how things work, you think the stories are Fabricated just to drive followers? Lol goodluck with that thinking... Your life must be really perfect for you to be washing your dirty linen in public. Ignoramus

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by calculator123(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:

You don't have to book pained because I called out your page for what it is. Too many relationship advice pages on social, the most effective way you can grow your followers is by posting sensational stories such as this. Joro is doing it, BOM is doing it and so are you. It's all about growing followers. It's obvious you don't know what curse words are and you know absolutely nothing about mental wellness. And YES, your page is stupid, go choke on that.
it might look like a fabricated story but it mirrors real life scenarios has evidenced in some comments above. You seriously don't have to call the page stupid, it only reveals the kind of person you are

5 Likes

Re: I Spent 10k, But She Couldnt Even Give Me N100 When I Asked by MARX77(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Raltrending:
Action man, oga nor let love blind you, then u come here 2019 saying she apologized. It's actually awesome that you're not blinded by love. kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.