Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US (495 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US by adebuk47(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Days after calling out actor Williams Uchemba, gayrights activist, Edafe Okporo, has staged a protest in front of the Nigerian House in the US to demand the Federal government protects the rights of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgenders and Queers living in Nigeria.
Recall that the Goodluck Jonathan government gave assent to the anti-gay law in 2014. sOURCE:https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/12/gayrights-activist-edafe-okporo-stages.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq400Argtec
Re: Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US by scribble: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2018
bruh said na hin right 2 take am up d rear

meanwhile maybe na green card hin dey find o

actor
Re: Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US by 9jahotblog: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2018
gay activism keep rising by the day.

Re: Gayrights Activist,edafe Okporo,stages Protest At The Nigerian Embassy In The US by Cigo1(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol. Why don't you come to my street at Ngwa Road to stage your protest.

I promise you we would be not only attentive to your plight but also welcoming.

(1) (Reply)

She Threatened Me With Suicide, If I Don't Love Her. / Is It Okay To Stand As Guarantor For Your Ex-lover?? / Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.