Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (23072 Views)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by mekaboy(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Shame.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by abbaapple: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
angry

PDP agent at work!!!! Gerrarahia OP! To slap you de hungry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by senatordave1(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
TEYA:
Buhari is not without fault. There are many things he got wrong as a president, but he is by far better than the crook atiku. Baba is using trader moni and Npower to utterly destroy the sleep of pdp. Baba come back in 2019 and take us to the promised land, Nigerians are yearning for your leadership.
yes,at least the masses are getting the commonwealth directly as compared to pdp era when only politicians and elites benefits.most of buhari's policies are targeted at the masses so its a good thing.

5 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by frankfrancis871: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Osibanjo is a pastor fraudster just like jubril and all the foolgeria POORliticians!
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Omeokachie: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrupt backslidden pastor
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Pvssies
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2018
APC synonym of SCAM.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Vtrd: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
senatordave1:

yes,at least the masses are getting the commonwealth directly as compared to pdp era when only politicians and elites benefits.most of buhari's policies are targeted at the masses so its a good thing.
You call buying votes with 10,000 sharing the common wealth to the masses?

So if a pdp candidate shares 5000 to everybody in his hood, it is different.?

Sense is scarce in your place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by 77up(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
That tradersmoni been giving them serious headich since year immemorial grin

If not wickedness , how will they hate the little masses are getting , even if it's to cook pot of soup , it's still something but enemies don't want good things about them .

They hate npower
They hate tradersmoni
They hate school feeding
They hate Agricultural diversification
They hate infrastructural development

But why you claimed tradersmoni is a vote buying , why can't you come up with same idea to buy vote during your era .

Go to Osun State now , thousands of youths are benefiting from a government empowerment called Oyes since 2011 up till now and its helping the beneficiaries in their own little way still they hate it , they just want who ever ready to listen to them believe that this government is not doing anything which every sane Nigerians know that it's a lie from pit of PDP hell and lazy pig of Biafra criminals supporting PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Shawnnn01: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
It's no news.

PMB and Osibanjo are as corrupt as they come.
You are free to believe what you want but the election will humble you n prove to you this is exactly what is needed to be recruited.

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by mfm04622: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
i knew it!!
I knew something is fishy about tradermoni!!
Oya BMC members come and defend ur paymasters or will u also blame PDP for this
Jonathan sarrki butterflyeo madridguy et al

It is a LOAN! Won't they take details of whoever they are loaning money? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Vtrd: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
77up:
That tradersmoni been giving them serious headich since year immemorial grin

If not wickedness , how will they hate the little masses are getting , even if it's to cook pot of soup , it's still something but enemies don't want good things about them .

They hate npower
They hate tradersmoni
They hate school feeding
They hate Agricultural diversification
They hate infrastructural development

But why you claimed tradersmoni is a vote buying , why can't you come up with same idea to buy vote during your era .

Go to Osun State now , thousands of youths are benefiting from a government empowerment called Oyes since 2011 up till now and its helping the beneficiaries in their own little way still they hate it , they just want who ever ready to listen to them believe that this government is not doing anything which every sane Nigerians know that it's a lie from pit of PDP hell and lazy pig of Biafra criminals supporting PDP.
Give me one major infrastructure your buhari has initiated in 3.5 years.

How has your agricultural diversification resulted in lower prices and food security.?
Are the prices of food lower today than 4 years ago?

Prove your facts. Hiding behind ipob will not save you.

Intellectually dishonest afonja.

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by dayomike(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
With the comments I read so far it clearly shows that kids have taken over nairaland and they refuse to use their brains effectively. No where trader moni or market moni agents put on any thing that has political party logo on it, they put on trader moni vest, they are BOI staff and bith the trader moni and market moni beneficiaries data were taken electronically not by the one you prepared to tarnish the VPs image. Don't let hatred turn you people to dunce. Its election and not war for heaven sake. I pitty your offsprings

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
I wonder why Osibanjo support things as this. This is just wickedness. Npower, Trader moni. Why share money? 10k is less than a hundred dollars, what kind of business can one do with less than a 100 dollars to take one out of poverty. Can’t these monies be invested in ventures that will create jobs
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Shawnnn01: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
This govt has time replying these PDP miscreants, do what is right and forget bout what critics say, they r only trying to distract u from doing the right thing, but 10k is too small......30k would a made more sense, since u r targeting petty traders
10K then 50K
It is only this foolish PDP miscreant that are shouting it’s only 10K. What petty business will not see remarkable improvement with 50K and you do not need to reject again to collect the 50K just return the 10K n get the increased 50K

4 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Shawnnn01: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Oweku:
They steal from the masses, give them token to get their vote undecided

This Pastor is a disgrace to Jehovah God..

If you lost you job during this administration and you re among those shouting sai Buhari or your brother or sister or relative is an Undergraduate and are on strike and you still shout sai Buhari, you are a disgrace to humanity..

Instead of selling your vote, please sell yourself.. Because if you sell your vote, you sell the future and that of your children and loved ones.. But if u sell yourself it will just be only u..

Meanwhile get a Google chrome browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free.. Click my signature below.

how many of your family memeber lost job this season ?

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by revelation2013(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Nobody asked these guys to be saying these o. I was a tradermoni agent under my senior friend who was a contractor to BOI for more than a month and nobody asked us to tell the traders to vote for anybody. The only thing we advised them on is to make sure they pay back so they can get more.

I am not a politician and not even Buhari's supporter but I believe these guys are saying what they weren't sent to say.

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by 77up(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

How has your agricultural diversification resulted in lower prices and food security.?

This should give you what you need bro grin

but you 'll need your full sight and intelligent reasoning to pronounce it too.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Vtrd: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
dayomike:
With the comments I read so far it clearly shows that kids have taken over nairaland and they refuse to use their brains effectively. No where trader moni or market moni agents put on any thing that has political party logo on it, they put on trader moni vest, they are BOI staff and bith the trader moni and market moni beneficiaries data were taken electronically not by the one you prepared to tarnish the VPs image. Don't let hatred turn you people to dunce. Its election and not war for heaven sake. I pitty your offsprings
And BOI is not a federal government agency.

Get the hell out.

Just 4 years ago, BOI gave out major loans to technical businesses in various states of the country.

I remember watching their programmes on channels every week.

Now, BOI under buhari and the clownish pastor has turned into a vote buying scheme.

And you wonder why the economy is worse off.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Carlyscales: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Why pdp no share same for the masses to get them back in power, instead they share billion of dollars the there own people, never we experience pdp era again in Nigeria .
Something is definitely wrong with ur head!

Then y did u vote out PDP?

Isn't it senseless to vote out someone because of rubbish only to turn around n take n defend same rubbish from someone else

U think this shiit has anything to do with PDP n APC abi

Kwantinuuu!

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Jonadull: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2018
mfm04622:

It is a LOAN! Won't they take details of whoever they are loaning money? Haba!!!
You have time sha
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by babatrigga(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Wetin concern me naija full of liars

Abeg sheck below

Yvonne Nelson Calls John Dumelo A Fool After He Made A Joke About Bible Women

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/yvonne-nelson-calls-john-dumelo-fool.html
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Vtrd: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2018
77up:
This should give you what you need bro grin

but you 'll need your full sight and intelligent reasoning to pronounce it too.
My friend go and sit down.

The only thing in your head is ipob.

The average IQ of Nigeria is 75-80. People like you are in the majority.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Osinbajo is a fake pastor and Buhari is a political terrorist
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Godblesspmb: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2018
It is better APC share to the masses but PDP was sharing to the elites
PDP will never come back to power again
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by ynglukas(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
the difference between PDP and APC was that PDP kept the loot for themselves alone but APC decides to share the loot even though the ratio given to the masses is just peanuts...
anyways as for me atiku/obi is still a goal
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Godblesspmb: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
how many of your family memeber lost job this season ?
good question
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by socialmediaman: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2018
TEYA:
Buhari is not without fault. There are many things he got wrong as a president, but he is by far better than the crook atiku. Baba is using trader moni and Npower to utterly destroy the sleep of pdp. Baba come back in 2019 and take us to the promised land, Nigerians are yearning for your leadership.

Chai! @the bolded, Do you really believe that? It’s one thing to benefit from the corruption knowing that Nigeria is heading backwards, it’s another to believe the lies.

I am voting Atiku though I don’t believe he will transform Nigeria. The reason I am voting him is that if he sees how the mighty Buhari is voted out, he’ll work harder knowing the presidency is nobody’s personal property. If he messes up like Buhari, he’ll be in for another surprise.

It will be very wrong to reward Buhari with another vote after knowing he can’t do the job. I could’ve chosen to vote another candidate other than Atiku, but people outside social media hardly know them, they can’t win any election

I campaigned for Buhari in 2015, but I also promised people that I wasn’t a hypocrite, if he messed up I would vote him out. I am doing that now, because That’s how developed countries got to where they are today, that’s how to achieve accountability

That’s the difference between You and I
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Richiez(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
angry
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Godblesspmb: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

Lagos-ibadan rail line. Pls do you want more?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Samnavy: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Pastor for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Shooting Skills / Ban On Weekly Markets: Kaduna Govt Has Imposed Death Penalty On Us – Residents / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.