Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (23074 Views)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

No sane person will say such about Atiku with his well known antecedent. Do you know he bought NACHO when he ok presided over privatisation of government assets only recently sold it maybe to raise cash for this election.
That's one among many
Thank you very much Mr Sane. I know you are the Omniscient One Who knows what the incumbent is doing right now. I don't know of any saint in partisan politics. Those who claim that a person they don't know his mind and what he does in secret, is a saint are only being conceited and are as 'sane' as you are. Wait till the 'saint' gets out of power and is succeeded by the opposition, then you can know the true meaning of sainthood in politics. Nigeria is in the woods. We are looking for competent people to get us out of it. We have seen what one of them is capable of doing. It is only when we test the other that we can empirically compare and contrast. Any other thing is hatred induced, one-sided, partial judgment. Thank you.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by deomelllo: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Useless PDP clowns staging fake video pretending to be APC...

This tradamoni scheme dey hurt the looting and stealing PDP losers no be small.

Next time, instead of looting and sharing the people's money to your foreign bank accounts, share the money with the people, the real owners of the money.....but of course, there's no next time for PDP, never ever...

grin grin grin
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You mean the electoral promises of repeated murder of the army and overrun by Boko Haram? You are a blind idiot.

Are you talking about the failure in electricity generation? You must be a born idiot

See them running from pillar to post, we are talking about social investment program, tradermoni in particular, corruption loving buffoon is talking of war on insurgency and set backs. Are they one and same?

Even USA suffers set back in it's wars against insurgency.

To call you back from your confusion this thread is about tradermoni
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
Noone is saying the struggling traders should wait. The begging questions are: (1) why is the APC government only remembering to share 'trader moni' to traders a few weeks to elections, why did they not start it earlier(2) must the Vice President and other political office seekers of the ruling party, in spite of their busy schedules, be physically present in the markets for the scheme to work?

You can as well say the money was shared few hours to election. The truth is the program can only commence when funding is available, this money was never available in the time of plenty.
It's never too late to do good, go and ask the traders if they will prefer not to collect from August or September when disbursement started shortly after the budget was approved in July, if they will wait till February or March after elections.

If our political office holders can attend social events, dinners, awards, you consider the presence of VP too much on issues concerning of livelihood of 30,000 Nigerian citizens in one state or 2 million Nigerian traders nationwide.
Just because they are not Dangote, Donald Duke, Otedola. Why do you people detest poor people so much you feel indignant a 'whole' VP is mingling with them or attending an event focused on the poor?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by deomelllo: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
Noone is saying the struggling traders should wait. The begging questions are: (1) why is the APC government only remembering to share 'trader moni' to traders a few weeks to elections, why did they not start it earlier(2) must the Vice President and other political office seekers of the ruling party, in spite of their busy schedules, be physically present in the markets for the scheme to work?

I just don't get the election rubbish you people keep peddling. What's election got to do with government activities and policies? Should the government grind to a halt just because election is coming? You mean the government should just stop working or stop serving the people just because election is coming?

You people really need to setback with that rubbish. You sat on your hands and said nothing for 16 years while the same looting and stealing PDP looted the treasury election or no election, even the first returned abacha loot Jona and Okonjo stole and gave to DASUKI/ATM to share with the likes of Fayose, Metuh, FFK and others to send to their personal bank accounts and fund elections all over Nigeria, you people forgot all about elections and sharing of the people's money.

Fact is, you people are used to looting funds and sending funds into personal bank accounts and sharing the people's money with hard working men and women of Nigeria to grown their businesses is strange and foreign to you. That's what's killing you.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

See them running from pillar to post, we are talking about social investment program, tradermoni in particular, corruption loving buffoon is talking of war on insurgency and set backs. Are they one and same?

Even USA suffers set back in it's wars against insurgency.

To call you back from your confusion this thread is about tradermoni

So, which insurgency is the US fighting?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by oyisy: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
I still don't get the fact that people fail to understand, this loan is meant to be paid back within the period of 6 months so how is it vote buying? If it is, then the money would have been given for free.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by integrity16(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adeola602:

Your sense has finished. Coconut head without water inside.

I wonder how you people reason sometimes. Is it a new thing that in Nigeria as election approaches Opposition parties or camps Will do everything possible to paint the ruling camp black by spreading propaganda to innocent and naive Nigerians.

I thought you are wiser than this but judging from your comments I can see that you are just as ignorant as can be.

Trader money is not vote buying. The person you see talking that trash is just someone probably hired to do the dirty job of those who sent her trust me.
I mean no disrespect sir/ma. Let's just for once acknowledge what is beneficial to the masses for the first time. Have a blessed last day of the year 2018. I rest my case.

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole / Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL / Nigeria May Slide Into Recession As Economic Indicators Flash Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.