Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (23075 Views)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Oneperson9: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Why pdp no share same for the masses to get them back in power, instead they share billion of dollars to there own people, never we experience pdp era again in Nigeria .
idiot you are among Nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by integrity16(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
frosbel2:
Osibanjo holy man and his mentor crook Adeboye

Wicked men

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Oweku: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
how many of your family memeber lost job this season ?

2, with 5 relatives sitting at home because of strike..
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Kenekingisback: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Useless APC angry
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by herdjerd: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Copied

Any follower of political events in Nigeria would by now be very familiar with this comment by the APC; PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

One would have thought that having identified PDP as responsible for destroying Nigeria, the APC would avoid them like a plague. But these guys are not only hypocrites, they are liars, shameless and experts in double standards.

I decided to take a cusory look at the Presidential campaign council they eventually constituted yesterday and this is what I found;

Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume- PDP Governor for 8years.

Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani- Former Senate President under PDP

D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker House of Assembly and 7 years Governor under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.

North West Zonal Director: Aliyu Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and Senator for 3 years.

South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke- Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.

South South Zonal Director: Godswill Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8 years and until 4months ago, was the PDP minority leader in the Senate.

None of these people spent less than 13years as PDP members. Mathematically, that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction

In one breathe, you say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. In another breathe, you need this same destroyers to help you to "change" Nigeria. Who is deceiving who?

Even though I know that the APC and their supporters lack the ability to engage in fact based conversation, I still invite them to controvert my claims in this post.

These are interesting times...

����
dadebayo1:
grin but watched the video and did not see Vp saying you must vote for APC before you can collect the money....
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Didi2d(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Well if you ask me, I will choose APC because through trader moni they are sharing the national cake to the poor.
But PDP cabals shared our through Dansuki and Daziani, billions of dollars was shares amongst themselves
Please let's apply common sense here, well because of the strong hate they have for PMB they won't notice it

3 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Rumobaba: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Wetin de work You?
TEYA:
Buhari is not without fault. There are many things he got wrong as a president, but he is by far better than the crook atiku. Baba is using trader moni and Npower to utterly destroy the sleep of pdp. Baba come back in 2019 and take us to the promised land, Nigerians are yearning for your leadership.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adesusu7: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
watched this video and it is obviously a fabricated one, tradermoni is in no way vote buying and this video is fake, very fake. let's all remove sentiments and allow the poor masses to be empowered in peace as that is all tradermoni is doing.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by jamejanev: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Cigo1:
It's no news.

PMB and Osibanjo are as corrupt as they come.
Buhari and Osibanjo are smart. Were u not alive when Jonathan was using Bullion Van carrying dollars from the central vault to the rouge politicians like Obanikoro, Tony Anene, Fayose, Dokpesi, FFK and others. He should have used his brain and created a vote buying strategy like Trader money. He give Naija's oil money to his girl friend Madueke to be burning it anyhow. Pls use ur brain when u want to talk
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Why pdp no share same for the masses to get them back in power, instead they share billion of dollars to there own people, never we experience pdp era again in Nigeria .
So it is proper for the APC government of 'integrity' that is supposedly fighting corruptioin to be equally sharing money to buy votes? Is bribery not a corrupt practice?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:

The issue here is that you said you were using the money to help themthem, whereas you were using it to buy votes. Shame on you. Your party is not different from PDP in corruption. You can only fool those with dented brains.

But I'm happy to inform you that many Nigerians have dented brains.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by 7lives: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

The issue here is that you said you were using the money to help themthem, whereas you were using it to buy votes. Shame on you. Your party is not different from PDP in corruption. You can only fool those with dented brains.

But I'm happy to inform you that many Nigerians have dented brains.

This one is in a CIFIA pains o.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
helinues:
Trader moni dey give Pdp sleepless night. Why Una no share our yams to the masses when you had the chance?

I get property before Na story..

At least, you are agreeing that the APC is bow doing what it condemned in the PDP. shame on you and your party of fake integrity
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
helinues:
Trader moni dey give Pdp sleepless night. Why Una no share our yams to the masses when you had the chance?

I get property before Na story..
You are so right. PDP get corruption before, now na APC get corruption, abi? So sharing of money to the masses to buy votes (bribery) is now acceptable because APC is involved, isn't it? I thought you people claim you voted PDP out because the party was corrupt. Now you turn around to support same openly. Is that not hypocrisy? It means subsequent governments should not fulfill their promises. When the elections are close by, the Vice President should simply go round and share money to buy votes.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
7lives:

This one is in a CIFIA pains o.

At least, you aren't denying that Buhari has no integrity
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by hrykanu231(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Must it always be about PDP and APC? What will happen if we think Nigeria first? I am neither APC nor PDP, what then is my fate?
To even think I share same country with people who think this way is scary.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
This govt has time replying these PDP miscreants, do what is right and forget bout what critics say, they r only trying to distract u from doing the right thing, but 10k is too small......30k would a made more sense, since u r targeting petty traders
Mr non miscreant, so going around to share money close to election time is 'doing the right thing'? What about improving the economy, beating down prices of essential commodities, building of infrastucture, job creation etc. Those are wrong things, aren't they? Rather, not getting people out of penury, only to give them handouts close to election is to you, the right thing. I thought the APC government claimed there is no longer going to be free money?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
TEYA:
Buhari is not without fault. There are many things he got wrong as a president, but he is by far better than the crook atiku. Baba is using trader moni and Npower to utterly destroy the sleep of pdp. Baba come back in 2019 and take us to the promised land, Nigerians are yearning for your leadership.
Sentiments aside, you can't say which woman is a better cook just by tasting the one cooked by one of them. Taste both. We have tasted President Buhari's food as both military head of state and now as executive President. Let us in turn taste the food cooked by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't want to hear "he was the best President Nigeria never had".
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by taiyeayodeji: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
i know the game plan of pdp.they have a comprehensive strategy to win the election.thry have media team to tarnish the present administration image.they produce fake news ,come up with fake videos.they have people on Facebook to spread fake news.its all game plan to win election and spoil the mind of the people to the present government.we are in the era where parties engage in social media warfare.

dayomike:
With the comments I read so far it clearly shows that kids have taken over nairaland and they refuse to use their brains effectively. No where trader moni or market moni agents put on any thing that has political party logo on it, they put on trader moni vest, they are BOI staff and bith the trader moni and market moni beneficiaries data were taken electronically not by the one you prepared to tarnish the VPs image. Don't let hatred turn you people to dunce. Its election and not war for heaven sake. I pitty your offsprings

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by 77up(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

My friend go and sit down.

The only thing in your head is ipob.

The average IQ of Nigeria is 75-80. People like you are in the majority.
Sorry Then, we cannot help your frustrated life

Infact , our hand no dey sad

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Sandrali: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is just wrong....Besides this accusations are old...y’all just had to bring back negativity....Na y this country no go grow

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:

Well said Oups grin

My BaBu Till 2019

Jagaban Buldolion Till 2123grin

APC till 3023 grin
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by PapaBaby: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Osibanjo the thief
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
revelation2013:
Nobody asked these guys to be saying these o. I was a tradermoni agent under my senior friend who was a contractor to BOI for more than a month and nobody asked us to tell the traders to vote for anybody. The only thing we advised them on is to make sure they pay back so they can get more.

I am not a politician and not even Buhari's supporter but I believe these guys are saying what they weren't sent to say.
You may be right Sir. But you can only vouch for yourself, not others. You really cannot blame Nigerians, especially the opposition for suspecting the motive for this 'trader moni' less than two months to elections. If the PDP were the ones involved in this scheme, I am sure the APC, who claim to be saints, in their usual holier than thou attitude, would have demonized them as corrupt vote buying thieves. The ruling party cannot be said not to have a political undertones in this particular 'trader moni' issue. The other day, I saw the governorship candidate of the APC and the Lagos State governor accompanying the Vice President while he was embarking on the scheme. Please, with their busy schedules, can't the scheme go on without their physical presence?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
That video is cooked up.

I'm also an agent registering people in the trader moni.

Their is no such tin as providing ur voters card or caterial before then could register u.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
nkemjacob2:
That video is cooked up.

I'm also an agent registering people in the trader moni.

Their is no such tin as providing ur voters card or caterial before then could register u.
OK.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
I wonder how you people reason sometimes. Is it a new thing that in Nigeria at election approaches. Opposition parties or camps Will do everything possible to paint the ruling camp black by spreading propaganda to innocent and naive Nigerians.

I thought you are wiser than this but judging from your comments I can see that you are just as ignorant as can be.

Trader money is not vote buying. The person you see talking that trash is just someone probably hired to do the dirty job of those who sent her trust me.

I mean no disrespect sir/ma. Let's just for once acknowledge what is beneficial to the masses for the first time. Have a blessed last day of the year 2018. I rest my case.

Oweku:
They steal from the masses, give them token to get their vote undecided

This Pastor is a disgrace to Jehovah God..

If you lost you job during this administration and you re among those shouting sai Buhari or your brother or sister or relative is an Undergraduate and are on strike and you still shout sai Buhari, you are a disgrace to humanity..

Instead of selling your vote, please sell yourself.. Because if you sell your vote, you sell the future and that of your children and loved ones.. But if u sell yourself it will just be only u..

Meanwhile get a Google chrome browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free.. Click my signature below.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your sense has finished. Coconut head without water inside.

I wonder how you people reason sometimes. Is it a new thing that in Nigeria as election approaches Opposition parties or camps Will do everything possible to paint the ruling camp black by spreading propaganda to innocent and naive Nigerians.

I thought you are wiser than this but judging from your comments I can see that you are just as ignorant as can be.

Trader money is not vote buying. The person you see talking that trash is just someone probably hired to do the dirty job of those who sent her trust me.

I mean no disrespect sir/ma. Let's just for once acknowledge what is beneficial to the masses for the first time. Have a blessed last day of the year 2018. I rest my case.

[quote author=integrity16 post=74321186][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
i knew it!!
I knew something is fishy about tradermoni!!
Oya BMC members come and defend ur paymasters or will u also blame PDP for this
Jonathan sarrki butterflyeo madridguy et al

Pls there is nothing fishy about #TradeMoni, the scheme is genuine. All this fuss and propaganda here and there is just the handy work of the opposing camp to discredit the impact and purpose of the scheme. TraderMoni is just as means to fight out poverty from the grassroots using the bottom to top approach.

2 Likes

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adeola602:
I wonder how you people reason sometimes. Is it a new thing that in Nigeria at election approaches. Opposition parties or camps Will do everything possible to paint the ruling camp black by spreading propaganda to innocent and naive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Oweku: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adeola602:

Thank you for the insult..

I never posted that video, even an uneducated person can see what is playing out from it.

some one like you can deny anything you see at will. If there is no video you will call it false accusation, now there is video you are calling it propaganda..

Trader's money that emerges less than 3 months to election..

Keep deceiving yourself while resting your case..
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=integrity16 post=74321186][/quote]

Walahi your sense have finished � � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari / ‘More Chibok Girls Have Escaped’ - Daily Trust / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.