Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (23076 Views)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Adeola602: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
What does it take to create an implicating video. You talk like you were born yesterday. Trader mini agents don't dress like that or put on anything that shows affiliation with party. Thanks.

Oweku:

Thank you for the insult..

I never posted that video, even an uneducated person can see what is playing out from it.

some one like you can deny anything you see at will. If there is no video you will call it false accusation, now there is video you are calling it propaganda..

Trader's money that emerges less than 3 months to election..

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Coloradvantage(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
TEYA:
Buhari is not without fault. There are many things he got wrong as a president, but he is by far better than the crook atiku. Baba is using trader moni and Npower to utterly destroy the sleep of pdp. Baba come back in 2019 and take us to the promised land, Nigerians are yearning for your leadership.
we deh the country together. yeye
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by ebuka440: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Osinbanjo is already a failure. Traders will collect the money and still vote a candidate of their choice
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by ogmask: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
dayomike:
With the comments I read so far it clearly shows that kids have taken over nairaland and they refuse to use their brains effectively. No where trader moni or market moni agents put on any thing that has political party logo on it, they put on trader moni vest, they are BOI staff and bith the trader moni and market moni beneficiaries data were taken electronically not by the one you prepared to tarnish the VPs image. Don't let hatred turn you people to dunce. Its election and not war for heaven sake. I pitty your offsprings

You have said it all...
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Amumaigwe: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
dadebayo1:
grin but watched the video and did not see Vp saying you must vote for APC before you can collect the money....

That was because the beneficiaries had already been shortlisted by their agents to include only those that had pledged to vote for Buhari. The VP had no need repeating those terms.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by ogmask: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
majekdom2:
I wonder why Osibanjo support things as this. This is just wickedness. Npower, Trader moni. Why share money? 10k is less than a hundred dollars, what kind of business can one do with less than a 100 dollars to take one out of poverty. Can’t these monies be invested in ventures that will create jobs

It is obvious that many of you are plain ignorant or just wicked. If you have ever bought common recharge card from a road side vendor you won't say 10k is small start up loan.
How much do you think the bolli woman need to kick start her biz. Go to coorperative societies and micro finance banks to see how pple borrow as little as 10k with heavy interest and stringent conditions. Pple sell their properties to pay back 10, 15, 20k loan if u nor know male i tell you.
Too many children on this forum. For anybody to ask what is 10k ( mind you it increases as you pay back) such a person is far removed from reality in nigeria. That person still dey collect money from him parents.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by ogmask: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Amumaigwe:

That was because the beneficiaries had already been shortlisted by their agents to include only those that had pledged to vote for Buhari. The VP had no need repeating those terms.

Lame..
Do you need to show the officials on duty. You would have done a more thorough (bizarre ) job if your pple had gone to interview beneficiaries. Let us hear from them directly. Na their fellow market women go beat them die if they come out on camera to lie such lie. Bring the beneficiaries on. Ask them in the glare of the camera if they sold their votes for the loan. After all pdp na all them ozekhome dey na. U pple can defend the person I'm court.
This is the lowest level of frustration. Una wan use lies and hate for buhari take deprive the very pple wey need the bread. E nor go better for una...

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
majekdom2:
I wonder why Osibanjo support things as this. This is just wickedness. Npower, Trader moni. Why share money? 10k is less than a hundred dollars, what kind of business can one do with less than a 100 dollars to take one out of poverty. Can’t these monies be invested in ventures that will create jobs

How many jobs will government create with 10k?

1 Like

Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by SC1738: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
OP and other interested posters should visit www.startcredits.com...Nigeria's leading loan market for information on Tradermoni and other government loan opportunities.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
revelation2013:
Nobody asked these guys to be saying these o. I was a tradermoni agent under my senior friend who was a contractor to BOI for more than a month and nobody asked us to tell the traders to vote for anybody. The only thing we advised them on is to make sure they pay back so they can get more.

I am not a politician and not even Buhari's supporter but I believe these guys are saying what they weren't sent to say.

What indicates the video shows a tradermoni agent?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
ogmask:

It is obvious that many of you are plain ignorant or just wicked. If you have ever bought common recharge card from a road side vendor you won't say 10k is small start up loan.
How much do you think the bolli woman need to kick start her biz. Go to coorperative societies and micro finance banks to see how pple borrow as little as 10k with heavy interest and stringent conditions. Pple sell their properties to pay back 10, 15, 20k loan if u nor know male i tell you.
Too many children on this forum. For anybody to ask what is 10k ( mind you it increases as you pay back) such a person is far removed from reality in nigeria. That person still dey collect money from him parents.
you the adult one..., are you this slow to see that program as this is a multiplier of poverty. How can you start a business lesser than your monthly spend? People starting business of 10k shows the poverty level and encouraging more of this means we will only get poorer. What is the quality of the said business? How much gain will 10k business give you that will let you afford basic needs. Stop the ignorance.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ovamboland:

How many jobs will government create with 10k?
obviously you lack understanding? Who says 10k. Why is money being shared? Construct rail that connect cities for instance a rail that connect Ogun to lagos, some people who work in lagos can relocate to Ogun and safely go to work. Their daily bills will be consumed by Ogun. This way many neighboring cities will be able to grow. The corporation will create jobs. It has got a ripple effect on the economy. That is my point. Do projects that have ripple effect. What ripple effect does a 10k business have?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
herdjerd:
Copied

Any follower of political events in Nigeria would by now be very familiar with this comment by the APC; PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

One would have thought that having identified PDP as responsible for destroying Nigeria, the APC would avoid them like a plague. But these guys are not only hypocrites, they are liars, shameless and experts in double standards.

I decided to take a cusory look at the Presidential campaign council they eventually constituted yesterday and this is what I found;

Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume- PDP Governor for 8years.

Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani- Former Senate President under PDP

D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker House of Assembly and 7 years Governor under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.

North West Zonal Director: Aliyu Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and Senator for 3 years.

South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke- Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.

South South Zonal Director: Godswill Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8 years and until 4months ago, was the PDP minority leader in the Senate.

None of these people spent less than 13years as PDP members. Mathematically, that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction

In one breathe, you say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. In another breathe, you need this same destroyers to help you to "change" Nigeria. Who is deceiving who?

Even though I know that the APC and their supporters lack the ability to engage in fact based conversation, I still invite them to controvert my claims in this post.

These are interesting times...

����

Very simple, just the same way Nigerians who will run traffic lights, absent themselves from work, cheat in exams, swear false oaths, at home suddenly turn around to be law abiding citizens when they relocate to organised societies.
Same people become naija again when they come visiting showing they've not lost or forgotten what it means to be unruly.

The major difference is the core leadership. Those people returning to PDP like Atiku, Saraki will become even more vicious than those they left behind
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by rapid101(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Why pdp no share same for the masses to get them back in power, instead they share billion of dollars to there own people, never we experience pdp era again in Nigeria .
for mind ur u don make sense now abi

Foolish fool
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Amumaigwe: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
ogmask:

Lame..
Do you need to show the officials on duty. You would have done a more thorough (bizarre ) job if your pple had gone to interview beneficiaries. Let us hear from them directly. Na their fellow market women go beat them die if they come out on camera to lie such lie. Bring the beneficiaries on. Ask them in the glare of the camera if they sold their votes for the loan. After all pdp na all them ozekhome dey na. U pple can defend the person I'm court.
This is the lowest level of frustration. Una wan use lies and hate for buhari take deprive the very pple wey need the bread. E nor go better for una...

If you weren't a zombie, you would have deduced that the footage was made by an undercover camera. Moreover, only a foolish bribe receiver that wants to get killed by APC thugs will admit she was coerced to make some commitments to vote APC in exchange for Tradermoni.
It is so despicable that a Professor is promoting the sharing of peanuts to potential voters on the eve of elections as an economic policy. I spit on you people!
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
So it is proper for the APC government of 'integrity' that is supposedly fighting corruptioin to be equally sharing money to buy votes? Is bribery not a corrupt practice?

The money is a loan, the part of the simple English that is lost on you is not clear. Where did PDP state or prove that the monies given to Dasuki, Diezani or the Obas was a loan?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

The issue here is that you said you were using the money to help themthem, whereas you were using it to buy votes. Shame on you. Your party is not different from PDP in corruption. You can only fool those with dented brains.

But I'm happy to inform you that many Nigerians have dented brains.

How many votes has now been purchased and how do you even ensure tradermoni beneficiaries come out to vote on election day. Many have brain but refuse to use them.

Many claim they did not benefit anything from this government compared to the last one so they want to vote it out. If the traders feel they benefit more from this government and want it to continue why should anyone seek ti to take away their rights while keeping their own to choose?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ovamboland:

How many votes has now been purchased and how do you even ensure tradermoni beneficiaries come out to vote on election day. Many have brain but refuse to use them.

Many claim they did not benefit anything from this government compared to the last one so they want to vote it out. If the traders feel they benefit more from this government and want it to continue why should anyone seek ti to take away their rights while keeping their own to choose?

It is you that actually have a dead rotten Brain. If your brain isn't cursed in its skull, you will first ask yoyourself why the woman registering themthem was wearing a Party cap.

Did you choose stupidity or intentional blindness as your inheritance when leaving heaven to your mother's womb?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
rapid101:
for mind ur u don make sense now abi

Foolish fool
to the person older than me in your family.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Mr non miscreant, so going around to share money close to election time is 'doing the right thing'? What about improving the economy, beating down prices of essential commodities, building of infrastucture, job creation etc. Those are wrong things, aren't they? Rather, not getting people out of penury, only to give them handouts close to election is to you, the right thing. I thought the APC government claimed there is no longer going to be free money?

When you people learn they are building railway and roads to beat down price of goods and thereby create jobs you feel sad and say it's a scam or lies.

You think beating down prices or creating sustainable jobs that won't disappear with falling oil price is a wish or decreed by mouth as done by previous government
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sentiments aside, you can't say which woman is a better cook just by tasting the one cooked by one of them. Taste both. We have tasted President Buhari's food as both military head of state and now as executive President. Let us in turn taste the food cooked by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I don't want to hear "he was the best President Nigeria never had".

No sane person will say such about Atiku with his well known antecedent. Do you know he bought NACHO when he ok presided over privatisation of government assets only recently sold it maybe to raise cash for this election.
That's one among many
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by rapid101(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
to the person older than me in your family.
still u sound foolish grin
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
rapid101:
still u sound foolish grin
as your father sound.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by rapid101(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
as your father sound.
still sound foolish go on cheesy grin

Happy new year
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
You may be right Sir. But you can only vouch for yourself, not others. You really cannot blame Nigerians, especially the opposition for suspecting the motive for this 'trader moni' less than two months to elections. If the PDP were the ones involved in this scheme, I am sure the APC, who claim to be saints, in their usual holier than thou attitude, would have demonized them as corrupt vote buying thieves. The ruling party cannot be said not to have a political undertones in this particular 'trader moni' issue. The other day, I saw the governorship candidate of the APC and the Lagos State governor accompanying the Vice President while he was embarking on the scheme. Please, with their busy schedules, can't the scheme go on without their physical presence?

So because politicians want to win elections, those struggling traders should wait......how wicked can the privileged be
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2019
majekdom2:
you the adult one..., are you this slow to see that program as this is a multiplier of poverty. How can you start a business lesser than your monthly spend? People starting business of 10k shows the poverty level and encouraging more of this means we will only get poorer. What is the quality of the said business? How much gain will 10k business give you that will let you afford basic needs. Stop the ignorance.

See logic, so give them zero naira to make it easier for the traders to start up.....or what are you saying?

Or giving them zero makes them richer?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
majekdom2:
obviously you lack understanding? Who says 10k. Why is money being shared? Construct rail that connect cities for instance a rail that connect Ogun to lagos, some people who work in lagos can relocate to Ogun and safely go to work. Their daily bills will be consumed by Ogun. This way many neighboring cities will be able to grow. The corporation will create jobs. It has got a ripple effect on the economy. That is my point. Do projects that have ripple effect. What ripple effect does a 10k business have?

The rail they constructing you people say it's a lie. It will take years to complete the rails, and people are desperate, a government is giving succor to traders with zero credit rating, you oppose it.
The truth is you people enjoy the difficulty people are going through for political reasons that's why you oppose any intervention or palliative while the critical infrastructure is under construction.

Lagos ibadan railway will cost 440 billion naira, total trader money loan for two million traders is 20 billion naira, yet you think you are making sense that the tradermoni is what will stop the rails.
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

It is you that actually have a dead rotten Brain. If your brain isn't cursed in its skull, you will first ask yoyourself why the woman registering themthem was wearing a Party cap.

Did you choose stupidity or intentional blindness as your inheritance when leaving heaven to your mother's womb?

You are an unfortunate example of the failure our society has become churning out waste like you. A party is fulfilling it's electoral promise to the delight of Nigerians, wicked overfed buffoons are crying foul because they feel the electoral chances of their thieving principals become slimmer, who cares?
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

You are an unfortunate example of the failure our society has become churning out waste like you. A party is fulfilling it's electoral promise to the delight of Nigerians, wicked overfed buffoons are crying foul because they feel the electoral chances of their thieving principals become slimmer, who cares?

You mean the electoral promises of repeated murder of the army and overrun by Boko Haram? You are a blind idiot.

Are you talking about the failure in electricity generation? You must be a born idiot
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2019
dayomike:
With the comments I read so far it clearly shows that kids have taken over nairaland and they refuse to use their brains effectively. No where trader moni or market moni agents put on any thing that has political party logo on it, they put on trader moni vest, they are BOI staff and bith the trader moni and market moni beneficiaries data were taken electronically not by the one you prepared to tarnish the VPs image. Don't let hatred turn you people to dunce. Its election and not war for heaven sake. I pitty your offsprings
Damn... poverty bad gan!

By your logic...do people who sell their votes at the polling units wear party caps/shirts?

Blacks and warped reasoning
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Godblesspmb:
Lagos-ibadan rail line. Pls do you want more?

Lagos on Adam rail line is still incomplete till now grin

Keep listing paper achievements
Re: How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) by UnchangeableGod: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

So because politicians want to win elections, those struggling traders should wait......how wicked can the privileged be
Noone is saying the struggling traders should wait. The begging questions are: (1) why is the APC government only remembering to share 'trader moni' to traders a few weeks to elections, why did they not start it earlier(2) must the Vice President and other political office seekers of the ruling party, in spite of their busy schedules, be physically present in the markets for the scheme to work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos / ICPC Arrests Top NDDC Officials For Fraud / Ban On Weekly Markets: Kaduna Govt Has Imposed Death Penalty On Us – Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.