Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (400 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Olakush12: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
please help, my girlfriend call me this morning that her pastor told her to stop any relationship she's into or else it will get her into trouble.. please I need your advice on what to do.. I really love this love this girl and I don't want to lose her.
Re: I Need Advice by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lol, she jilted you using the pastor as a scapegoat grin

You can't loose what you do not have. You never had her in the first place. Move on bro.
Re: I Need Advice by IamD18: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
You should be happy you are entering a new year without an unnecessary burden and problem called girlfriend.
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
the babe dey lie for her pastor head.instead of her to tell u the truth that she is through with you she is now using the poor pastor as excuse
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
pansophist:
You can't loose what you do not have. You never had her in the first place. Move on bro.
after d guy has prolly spent 350k on her u now telling him this cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! / Arcade Fire Everything Now (download Full.) / What Does He Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.