Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos (54194 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Kate Henshaw Dances Into The New Year (photos, Video) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2019
fuckfuckman:
I have not fûck since 2019 pls help me
u need Jesus Christ..repent,DIS is a new yr..
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by NwaliE01: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, this jealousy and hate will only consume you all. It will take nothing out of my life and it will add nothing to yours(minus NL likes)... including your "fine boy" and abs grin

"New year, new boyfriends", nothing in that post suggests she is speaking for herself only.

Wow. I like your perspective darling but she didn't dm all the girls pictures na.
We strongly believe she speaks for her singular self.
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Well she's right
It happens to every lady lol
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by PapaAdanna: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Since she has been changing dicks what has she gained...

I only pity her already sagged pussy and the idiot that will call this one girlfriend
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
dairykidd:
I was even thinking she was one fine, soft, sweet & sexy girl sef only to see one heavily pancaked face with nothing beautiful except maybe her weave undecided
Don't kee me laughter ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:
Well she's right It happens to every lady lol
likewise you

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Revolva(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Parasites way of thinking all these gals will never get a real sense in their head

Nee boyfriend's an avenue to show their dog digging and oloshoness
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Glink2018:

Bros, You Sabi charge....
Anyway, all the best
Aswear no be small cheesy
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2019
And new terminal disease for her
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by JONSYN7154: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:
Well she's right It happens to every lady lol
You do it too? Where in Benue are you?
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
JONSYN7154:
You do it too? Where in Benue are you?

Lol it happens naturally cheesy
Makurdi to be precise.

1 Like

Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
dairykidd:
I was even thinking she was one fine, soft, sweet & sexy girl sef only to see one heavily pancaked face with nothing beautiful except maybe her weave undecided
grin
dairykidd:
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Tamarapetty:
They aint even thinking of getting new jobs, dream house, increase in salary. . . . And the other was talking bout deek in the morning. Smh
dats why they called slayqueens nau.all that slayqueens tink about is sharwama and ATM bwoyfweends.
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by JONSYN7154: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:

Makurdi to be precise.
I just left MAKURDI few days back. Can we meet on Thursday next week when I come to MAKURDI again? see my signature for my WhatsApp number. o
Re: 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos by JONSYN7154: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:

Makurdi to be precise.
I'm in MAKURDI now. I'm staying around Hally days hostel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.