Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (6290 Views)

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Gabry(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^^^Really i am trying to blend in but i have to be me.

Perhaps u are tryin to hard
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^^^Really i am trying to blend in but i have to be me.
^^
yes but u have refused 2 pay me so i can introduce u 2 the rest of the cabal~
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2010
Gabry:

Perhaps u are tryin to hard

Gabry you sound nice and mature,but then again why will are try too hard to blend in or be accepted by any one in an invisible community, Do you know if i am 190, papa Scooby 1 or any other anonymous (faceless users) on nairaland also coming up as MOBO444.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2010
190.:

^^
yes but u have refused 2 pay me so i can introduce u 2 the rest of the cabal~

Papa how much will it cost me, lets see will it be cash (Pounds sterling), maybe be UK visas or what else.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by googles: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2010
MOBO444:

@Goggles  lipsrsealed embarassed cool angry sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how can someone manage these expressions all at the same time and still lay claims to sanity  cheesy
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MrCork1: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2010
Bro forget Nigerian women, 4real. if u need punnny, just stick with white babes.

Nigerian women wil make u age quick in London

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2010
@poster
we are talking of US dollars here,
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^^^^How much excatly in USD currency,is the cabal going to employ me.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by blacksta(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
Male LovePeddler grin flipping lost cause
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by 1105(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Gabry(f): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

Gabry you sound nice and mature,but then again why will are try too hard to blend in or be accepted by any one in an invisible community, Do you know if i am 190, papa Scooby 1 or any other anonymous (faceless users) on nairaland also coming up as MOBO444.

Well, the reason why I say you are trying too hard its because you begin a thread by focusing onhow cheap Nigrian Women are which will indirectly make alot of people angry but to you, perhaps, u wanted to catch their attention
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2010
Im not a nigerian women but as for what you said about white women, maybe its you! Maybe your no good in bed and dont know how to get a women going no matter her colour. Maybe you dont excite them enough to do anything, maybe there bored and dont want to make an effort. Did you think maybe they want to do it in the dark so they cant see you? Your generalising which is a big mistake. Good luck with your 15. Any women who meets a guy on facebook and sleeps with them asap is a bit scary!! How many others have been in them before you. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

Im not a nigerian women but as for what you said about white women, maybe its you! Maybe your no good in bed and dont know how to get a women going no matter her colour. Maybe you dont excite them enough to do anything, maybe there bored and dont want to make an effort. Did you think maybe they want to do it in the dark so they cant see you? Your generalising which is a big mistake. Good luck with your 15. Any women who meets a guy on facebook and sleeps with them asap is a bit scary!! How many others have been in them before you. Stay safe.

@Tink_sh i dont know you too much, but i have a feeling you not white, your name sounds Asia,maybe one of the Asia countries,Cambodia,Vietnam or China as your name suggest,well anyway as for me saying things the white lady cant do it, it not just me it all the black Brothers here in England, i know the white male enjoy their white ladies but we black brother we just dont get our 100% groove with them white ladies (ask around).
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MrCork1: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2010
Nigerian women are rubbish. I dont date them coz they never have Nyansh. (no offences)

While women are the best (stress free)

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

@Tink_sh i dont know you too much, but i have a feeling you not white, your name sounds Asia,maybe one of the Asia countries,Cambodia,Vietnam or China as your name suggest,well anyway as for me saying things the white lady cant do it, it not just me it all the black Brothers here in England, i know the white male enjoy their white ladies but we black brother we just dont get our 100% groove with them white ladies (ask around).

Haha!! Your so funny and very mistaken. I am as white as you can get. Blonde, blue eyed white as white. My user name has nothing to do with it. Its from a childhood nickname. Stick to black women then but treat them better than sex objects or you will lose.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh there goes the threat again, typical women stuff always threatening (stick to black women or you will lose), white women are even the worse in giving cheap threat, I get them all the time in England sometimes like come to my house tonight or I have you deported, it is sickening and cheap.
Now who told you that you have blue eyes and blond hair, how do I know this is for real, please I need evidence, maybe you just some black sister trying to score cheap points.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

@Tink_sh there goes the threat again, typical women stuff always threatening (stick to black women or you will lose), white women are even the worse in giving cheap threat, I get them all the time in England sometimes like come to my house tonight or I have you deported, it is sickening and cheap.
Now who told you that you have blue eyes and blond hair, how do I know this is for real, please I need evidence, maybe you just some black sister trying to score cheap points.

Cheap points?? Whatever. I dont need anyone to tell me the colour of my skin, i just look in the mirror or look at my hands while typing. White as the driven snow, lol! What proof are you looking for? My pic is on my profile but you will probably say its of someone else.

I wasnt threatening and please dont put me in the same catagory as the women you spoke of, Not cool! I was just meaning that to get what you want you have to treat a women right. Yes there are bad and evil ones out there but that goes for everyone. So all i meant was if you want a nice girl then treat her well. If you only want sex then be honest and upfront and protect yourself and you will be fine. But dont make the mistake so many do of saying 'all white women' or 'all black women. You dont kn ow that unless you have slept with all of us. And many guys will tell you if you treat the wrong girl badly you can pay for the rest of your life.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MrCork1: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh , Sweetie, how do u do. can u cook & clean and do u where extra large thong or G-string?

Am looking for a wife
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2010
And many guys will tell you if you treat the wrong girl badly you can pay for the rest of your life. (A threat)
@Tinh_sh, Women they all the same (can never change), Now there goes that same still threat again, cant you work with a brother without the threat, you keep trying to scare me and threaten me, why is this so or what does this mean and you don’t even know me.
You may be a big girl and I like you but don’t threaten me with these words, I can handle you right and treat you right if I want to, you said you white where are you based in Europe let me guess Greece, Bosnia, Malta, Turkey, Russia and any of these countries can have blue eyes and blond hair.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2010
If you had of paid attention you would of seen i was agreeing with you. That women can be evil if messed with, thats not a threat its an observation as a woman i have seen it many times. Nevermind, yes all women are evil and all men are cheats, there you go is that better? My friend sent me a sms today that said 'for every great bitch there is a man that made her that way' Come on, ya got to giggle at that!! It was hysterical and very true.

Wrong again on where i am from, Australia! Says it under my user name. Born and bred of white parents with scandanavian/american/english heritage way back to when the ships arrived here. So no black skin anywhere to be seen, sorry. Why would i try to get points by telling you that i am white when you just bagged out white women in your post. Wouldnt it make more sense if i was pretending to be black cos you said you like them better?? Am i making too much sense??
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2010
Mr Cork:

Tink_sh , Sweetie, how do u do. can u cook & clean and do u where extra large thong or G-string?

Am looking for a wife

Haha!! you guys crack me up. Yes i cook and i am a clean freak, but hell no on the g-string. The only thong i wear is on my feet. And why would it be extra large, im not that big, just curvy, geez!!!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh what excatly do you want on Nairaland, why do you come here, what are your aim, objective,reason for been in Nairaland.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh now i just saw your profile picture and those eyes aint blue they are grey, why did you said your eyes were blue, i have just found out your first lie now what else is a lie that you have told on nairaland.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

@Tink_sh now i just saw your profile picture and those eyes aint blue they are grey, why did you said your eyes were blue, i have just found out your first lie now what else is a lie that you have told on nairaland.

Whatever, Silly man, my eyes are bluer than blue. Go get yours checked. No lies, dont lie but know you would never believe that so why bother telling you. Ill sit the lie detector! Havent got time for liars, life is too short and i hate it with a passion. Your derailing your own thread.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2010
@Mobo, well one man's thrash is another man's treasure so don't try to generalize black men together, i like nd prefer white ladies than to d black ladies not 4 d sex of it naw! dats crazy, but 4 their lifestyle is simple nd they rarely go mad over wat a black woman wil mad about easily not dat i hv being wit 1 yet but to wat i see around nd on media.

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

@Tink_sh what excatly do you want on Nairaland, why do you come here, what are your aim, objective,reason for been in Nairaland.

I came here cos i had a bf that is nigerian and wanted to learn about nigerian culture, family, tribes, language, food, etc. We where two very different backgrounds. Then i found romance section and i see that it doesnt matter what colour you are or where your from the issues are still the same. So it is all about learning. It interests me as well cos i am white (wether you believe me or not)and my culture is pretty boring and basic if you can say we even have a culture.

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2010
Whatever, Silly man, my eyes are bluer than blue. Go get yours checked. No lies, dont lie but know you would never believe that so why bother telling you. Ill sit the lie detector! Havent got time for liars, life is too short and i hate it with a passion. Your derailing your own thread.

@Tink_sh there you go again,losing your mind and to think a brother just said white woman can handle things, you got a temper you cant control and it wont get you far.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh there you go again,losing your mind and to think a brother just said white woman can handle things, you got a temper you cant control and it wont get you far.
[quote][/quote]

You seem like a very sensitive fellow so i apoligise if i offended you. You never said white women can handle things, you said we where no good in bed, so my temper deserved an outing. If i get 'nice' i respond with nice, if i get ' mean' then i respond the same. All depends on the arguement at hand.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Lmao! Like u already know ma mind, dats wat i intend to ask now after seein dis dat do white folks hv culture?. . . . . Well its modern time now as a black guy i don't even give a fuk abt my culture or tradition anymore lol
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Tosinville:

@Mobo, well one man's thrash is another man's treasure so don't try to generalize black men together, i like nd prefer white ladies than to d black ladies not 4 d sex of it naw! dats crazy, but 4 their lifestyle is simple nd they rarely go mad over wat a black woman wil mad about easily not dat i hv being wit 1 yet but to wat i see around nd on media.

@Tosinville i im glad a brother is loving the white woman even more and it says a lot about diversity and choice, but I was doing the average in England, I don’t know about America, Canada, Italy, Australia or even Germany, but here in the United kingdom the white women are not fantastic in bed, they lack Pace, Grace, style, Finesse, Strength, Innovation, Leadership, Technique,  Guile and lots more, but try a black sister here in the UK  and you are in trouble bed wise. (Hmmmmmmmmm).
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2010
You seem like a very sensitive fellow so i apoligise if i offended you. You never said white women can handle things, you said we where no good in bed, so my temper deserved an outing. If i get 'nice' i respond with nice, if i get ' mean' then i respond the same. All depends on the arguement at hand.

@Tink_sh you seems to be undecided about a lots of things, maybe it is the Australian mentality of been a lost world for a long time (word on the street of London), well anyway i admire your Perseverance and i hope our black brother (your lover) is showing you love and giving you all the sex you will ever need and certainly lots more than sex.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2010
@mobo444, you maybe right about being in the bed stuff of a thing with UK white girls but in america, things r different, i think their white girls r hawt to handle 4 dat so it depend on some countries lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? / Cute Names You Can Call your Partner. / PICTURE Of My Blonde Chick. Choi! See Pusssy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.