Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (6291 Views)

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2010
See, now you go an insult my country and im not supposed to lose my temper, I wont. Ill be good. Thinking i might stick to white guys, least i know where they are coming from.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2010
I'll leave you in peace, thanks for the heated chat, enjoyed it!!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2010
@tink_sh, don't tryna get mad over lil stuff feel me? Cos he didn't really mean it tho!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2010
Nah, Im not mad, I'm smiling my head off!! All good here.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2010
Takes a lot more than that to get me mad. Some people cant handle a women with an opinion. I get it, all cool!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2010
Well if thats d way u want it, white girl.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2010
hehehehe!!! grin grin grin Oh dont be like that, come on smile with me, its funny!!!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2010
Tosinville:

@mobo444, you maybe right about being in the bed stuff of a thing with UK white girls but in america, things r different, i think their white girls r hawt to handle 4 dat so it depend on some countries lifestyle.

@Tosinville you spot on and how is life over there.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

Takes a lot more than that to get me mad. Some people cant handle a women with an opinion. I get it, all cool!

@Tink_sh you know we men can handle womens opinoion and we love their input, but dont try to manipulate us please, and really hope to see more of you in Nairaland and it is an open secret that Australian women love with no end and without and option the world over.

1 Like

Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2010
@mobo, well i got family nd friends right there dat makes me to know watz up.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2010
Tosinville:

@mobo, well i got family nd friends right there dat makes me to know watz up.

@Tosinville maybe what you mean to say is you read foreign book (novels) and watch foreign movies so you know a little about white female profile, (YOU NOTHING BUT A CON), But you still among the best.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2010
No manipulation here, promise. Just white girl opinion.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

No manipulation here, promise. Just white girl opinion.

@Tink_sh it ok with me, but i still have my reserve about your identity and origin, we were made up to believe Australian women dont like sex, please elaborate on this issue, well we shall see.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
Man, hope u aint tryna poke me stil embracin me at d same time? Well im one of d last guys on earth dat has d time to read novels. . . . . Ok ima let u know ma big bro stay in sacramento, cali nd we sometimes chat on messengers who let me know d american dating lifestyle to 9ja own but its left 4 u to believe cos i don't know how to convince whom i'm talkin to thru d net.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
MOBO444:

@Tink_sh it ok with me, but i still have my reserve about your identity and origin, we were made up to believe Australian women dont like sex, please elaborate on this issue, well we shall see.

Hummm, a bit personal to discuss on an open forum but you are wrong on so many levels. Someone has been lying to you about aussie women. You can doubt me all you want, doesnt change my facts though. What shall i do to prove my identity or origin?? Interested to know. Why would i pretend to be a white aussie? For what gain??
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tosinville:

Man, hope u aint tryna poke me stil embracin me at d same time? Well im one of d last guys on earth dat has d time to read novels. . . . . Ok ima let u know ma big bro stay in sacramento, cali nd we sometimes chat on messengers who let me know d american dating lifestyle to 9ja own but its left 4 u to believe cos i don't know how to convince whom i'm talkin to thru d net.

@Tosinville reall with all due respect you led us on with America nick name and all,but then again you came clean finally with your knowledge in regards your American info, i am loving you more.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hummm, a bit personal to discuss on an open forum but you are wrong on so many levels. Someone has been lying to you about aussie women. You can doubt me all you want, doesnt change my facts though. What shall i do to prove my identity or origin?? Interested to know. Why would i pretend to be a white aussie? For what gain??

@Tink_sh if you read my original post on what i sad on white women you will find out a lot, do you have any of thse symptoms, cant make love till after dark and not till you get high, cant even hit the way black girls hit, cant do this and do that, please elaborate let hear from the horses mouth.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
@tink_sh, i think u gon ignore dis dude called mobo and if some other thread to comment on, dis dude always want someone to proof a things thru d internet which is not possible. . . . @mobo, don't tryna be a sucka cos dis thread is gettin suck wit'cha.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tosinville:

@tink_sh, i think u gon ignore dis dude called mobo and if some other thread to comment on, dis dude always want someone to proof a things thru d internet which is not possible. . . . @mobo, don't tryna be a sucka cos dis thread is gettin suck wit'cha.

@Tosinville hmmm, i knew it, i knew you did come clean and confess all along and i also knew you were a fonny.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh if you read my original post on what i sad on white women you will find out a lot, do you have any of thse symptoms, cant make love till after dark and not till you get high, cant even hit the way black girls hit, cant do this and do that, please elaborate let hear from the horses mouth.
[/quote]

None of it applies to me or any aussie girl i know.  Too personal to discuss with someone i dont know.  I know what you are trying to do and i wont discuss my personal sexual appetite on this kind of thing. I do have some dignity.

[quote author=Tosinville link=topic=493456.msg6546689#msg6546689 date=1281439062]

Thanks, im not going to try to prove anything cos i cant. I am who i am and know who i am. Just responding cos theres nothing on tv and its night time here and have nothing else to do, heheh!! I am a careful woman, very careful in how much i give away.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lmao! Dis dude is tryin to make me talk to feel up dis thread, well TOSIN is a yoruba name nd yall know wat ville means in a dictionary and when it comes to america things, i aint a novice, apart from media i got cousins right there dat comes almost every years 4 me to know wats up so wat else u wanna say? Man, pls try to hold d fuk up.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
You dont need to have been somewhere to know its culture. Ive never been to America and have no interest in going there but i have cousins and friends there and you get an idea from what they say and experiences they have.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Tosinville and Tink_sh both of you have an insatiable appetite and would love to lay claim to foreign knowledge and culture, but to be honest both of you never travelled much, but then again we can always lay claim don’t we.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
Nope, dont lay claim to anything of the sort. Have you ever been to Australia?? You claim to know Aussie women, same same.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Tink_sh i have never been to Australia but i am fairly travelled, but the word here on the Street of london say a lot about Aussie women ability in bed, come to think of it your Men always travelled to the kiwi land or even further to Thailand, Vietnam and Netherland for cheap and good sex.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
Careful, your ignorance is showing my dear!!! You should find out what Aussies say about the English, not kind at all. Works both ways. You can get cheap sex anywhere if thats what your looking for. Thailand, veitnam etc is where the phedophiles go to mess with children cos they would be jailed for life here. Your getting your facts mized up with fiction. You need to find out these things for yourself. I only speak from experience. If i am using heresay then i will add that.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

Careful, your ignorance is showing my dear!!! You should find out what Aussies say about the English, not kind at all. Works both ways. You can get cheap sex anywhere if thats what your looking for. Thailand, veitnam etc is where the phedophiles go to mess with children cos they would be jailed for life here. Your getting your facts mized up with fiction. You need to find out these things for yourself. I only speak from experience. If i am using heresay then i will add that.

@Tink_sh now there you going again try to be in charge and talking down on a brother, just what i knew all along,hmmmmmm, well as for Aussie men so long as they get their fun and dont spend time in jail (vietnam or thailand).
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
'As long as they get their fun' So wrong!! Ok, so you can talk to me however you want but im not able to say my opinion without being insulted, hummm interesting. Good to know. Your funny smiley You are cracking me up!!
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

'As long as they get their fun' So wrong!! Ok, so you can talk to me however you want but im not able to say my opinion without being insulted, hummm interesting. Good to know. Your funny smiley You are cracking me up!!

Tink_sh i have come to respect you and maybe even admire you but then again if i was you Lover (Partner in the UK) we did argue always since you just dont give up do you,how do you get your fun,tell me just me, what do you like doing and how do you get off.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by Tinksh(f): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hehehehe!! No, i dont give up easy. But thats the fun bit. Only one way to shut me up but thats a secret. 'Tell you' just you, lol!!! and the thousand other strangers here. Not that kinda woman. Some things are private, on a need to know basis and you dont need to know. smiley
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by MOBO444(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hehehehe!! No, i dont give up easy. But thats the fun bit. Only one way to shut me up but thats a secret. 'Tell you' just you, lol!!! and the thousand other strangers here. Not that kinda woman. Some things are private, on a need to know basis and you dont need to know. smiley

Tink_sh i know your kind of woman and i know how to handle and shut them up (no bluff), well we shall see,let take things a step at a time and see how it goes (i am not promising anything). Come to think of it we got time anyway,all the time and about your secret or privacy thats a topic for another day.
Re: England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) by moracle(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
Oga #park well, Naija girls are not that cheap so don't get it twisted<> if u fnk u's gonna get girls that cheap in naija then u's got to be some pepper rested dude

(1) (2) (3) (4)

7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men / Seun Should Marry Linda Ikeji / OMG!!! Married Woman Caught Raping 10 Years Old Boy [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.