Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My GF Failed The Test - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Failed The Test (9843 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Failed The Test by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
lefulefu:
all those married women getting smashed in different hotels across the country this is how they started nau.
Sometimes in a bid to sound civilized, sophisticated, most sound dumbest. Even my sister vehemently advised me not to bring home a lady who keeps multiple men while we were dating, after all we are animals of habit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided u still testing em,they would keep on failing...
lol... cheesycheesy so it's safe not to test them....
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
This new year?
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Peter4luv: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
True

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Sometimes in a bid to sound civilized, sophisticated, most sound dumbest. Even my sister vehemently advised me not to bring home a lady who keeps multiple men while we were dating, after all we are animals of habit.
some will say its civilization for a lady to have other guys in tow while she is in a serious relationship.any man who still goes ahead to marry a lady who jumps from one hotel room to the next should have himself to blame when d wife bcomes public toilet for other men.

6 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by wealthyhenry(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:
I keep saying this..

Aslong as you ain't married to her.,

I don't see anything wrong here

Babe is just keeping her options open

If it's me I won't be angry coz I have not paid her bride price

So until then.. She is free to meet whoever she wants to me..

Bros this your philosophy no follow at all. If this Lady cannot be faithful to her boyfriend as serious as that relationship appears to be, then there are higher chances that she'll cheat in her marriage...

3 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
4 out of 5 nigerian gal would fail this test. No big deal bro.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Nothing like love dude. I pray you have the facilities to understand this. It's actually esoteric, classified and cryptic.
Them no go hear...
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Do you want us to believe you haven't date more than one guy in your life? or cheat physically or emotionally on your man? why am I even asking Iike a lady will say the truth.

And YES I VE NOT. I ll advise you to renew your mindset cos everyone cant be like your past, present and i dont pray it remains your future.

Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Love is BEAUTIFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
idiot. She is free game until you walk her to the altar. What did you do to earn her loyalty?
Madlov3:
So i created a fake Instagram account and started chatting with my gf.. she acknowledged having a bf but agreed to come meet me at a Five star hotel.
Am very heartbroken now! This is someone I wanted to propose to in December oo.
I don’t know if I should play along or I should just blow my cover and expose the hoe that she is

PS: we have started exchanging pictures! (I sent her my small cousins pics that is based in USA)Normal pics though but am thinking of asking for nude pics this night

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74388749:

Lies from the pit of hell.
You can only deceive yourself!

Thank you... Remain in your sphere
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Bros this your philosophy no follow at all. If this Lady cannot be faithful to her boyfriend as serious as that relationship appears to be, then there are higher chances that she'll cheat in her marriage...
has the boyfriend shown any commitment? Anything can happen in a serious relationship
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
fergieboy:
I keep saying this..

Aslong as you ain't married to her.,

I don't see anything wrong here

Babe is just keeping her options open

If it's me I won't be angry coz I have not paid her bride price

So until then.. She is free to meet whoever she wants to me..

Gbam

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by berbz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
This hoes ain’t loyal
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74388749:

Lies from the pit of hell.
You can only deceive yourself!
Passed around the palace/streets kid!

Now, you've got the attention you seek so bad! wink

Just like every other female in your life have been passed around...�FRUSTRATED ASS
Re: My GF Failed The Test by idu1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
5thAngel:
Lol. I laff mechanically grin
mechanically? Don't forget to oil your jaw bro grin
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Are you sure??gringrin

YES
Re: My GF Failed The Test by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank you... Remain in your sphere
One Love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

YES
Which are u talking about, "side guy" or "ex"??
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74388958:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. cheesy
Frustrated tin.

See as d tin don dey shed tears already!
Next time, you will know who to quote!

Lolzzzz....
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Which are u talking about, "side guy" or "ex"??

Which one is 'side guy' and 'ex'? I m referring to having more than one guy at the same time.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

And YES I VE NOT. I ll advise you to renew your mindset cos everyone cant be like your past, present and i dont pray it remains your future.

Happy New Year
No lady will post otherwise, you are all saints yet your boyfriends are complaining online and offline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzzz....
Lolzzz cheesy.
No more war!
We can see u dont av strenght for wahala.
Hehe. wink cheesy
So next time, don't just start it dearie.
Hugs kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Which one is 'side guy' and 'ex'? I m referring to having more than one guy at the same time.
Alright.... smileysmiley
Re: My GF Failed The Test by Evercurious(f): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389226:

Lolzzz cheesy.
No more war!
We can see u dont av strenght for wahala.
Hehe. wink cheesy
So next time, don't just start it dearie.
Hugs kiss

But you learn to be realistic... No reason person shld ve time for 'unnecessary' war. Dont you think so?
Re: My GF Failed The Test by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

But you learn to be realistic... No reason person shld ve time for 'unnecessary' war. Dont you think so?
Sure, and you should learn to respect other people political view also, instead of attacking them.
That will help you a great deal.
Now, don't let us derail the thread.
Be good dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Failed The Test by neurojosh(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
bro 99.99% chance you'd fail the test too grin so
Re: My GF Failed The Test by VERDA: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Nothing like love dude.
I pray you have the facilities to understand this.
It's actually esoteric, classified and cryptic.

You mean the romeo and Juliet romantic love we have come to see as love?, if that yes...I do agree that what majority of people perceive to be love fades away eventually.
Re: My GF Failed The Test by highpriestess: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Madlov3:
So i created a fake Instagram account and started chatting with my gf.. she acknowledged having a bf but agreed to come meet me at a Five star hotel.
Am very heartbroken now! This is someone I wanted to propose to in December oo.
I don’t know if I should play along or I should just blow my cover and expose the hoe that she is

PS: we have started exchanging pictures! (I sent her my small cousins pics that is based in USA)Normal pics though but am thinking of asking for nude pics this night
Can you swear with your two balls that you have been faithful to her ever since you started dating her.
Not supporting her though, but if you aren't clean, I wonder why you should first cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: My GF Failed The Test by cooluzi: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
idiot. She is free game until you walk her to the altar. What did you do to earn her loyalty?

Re: My GF Failed The Test by kkins25(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Some say you have not dance with her on the altar, thus no bond between you too..
I find this logic faulty. Really faulty. The last time I checked the institution of marriage isn't some form of cure for promiscuity. If she decided to see the guy at the hotel well am not sure if by the time you guys get married she won't still go to that hotel.
Im not saying she has done anything wrong but if it was a guy that did this the whole world would have heard by now. Not a restaurant, coffee shop or a place where people meet for casual discussions but a hotel, in a room at night time.

But bros have you given us the full story, how do we know you are not one of those play boys who is also weighing options huh? Is your body language speaking "i want to marry you". You probably aren't communicating the signs well. So of course, she is supposed to also weigh her options. After all the best marriages are those that both parties have 100%mutual understanding and of course- benefit. It's a business or contract, if you will.
That ture love something only exist in movies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adult Room +18 (vaseline Crew, Mouth Action, Anal Sex, Etc / Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / Is Height Really Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.