Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! (4687 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by mrperfect(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
Well, only God knows how will be there.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by motiwakeup: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
He wants to come and finally destroy Nigeria. God Almighty won't give you that chance. Amen
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by kengreat: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
ITS AMAZING HOW SOON NIGERIANS FORGET THAT PEOPLE ARE CLAMORING FOR SUPPORT FOR IBB'S AMBITION. I AM INDEED ABASHED.
MY CONCLUSION, IT IS A FAILED AMBITION.
FELLOW NIGERIANS WITH THE LAST DROP OF YOUR BLOOD RESIST THIS DRAGON CALLED IBB.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by oluagness(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
By God grace, he will never get to ASO villa again
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by IbrahimB: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
I have just one question to ask General Babangida:

"So General Babangida, how does your regime intend to tackle corruption in the country?"

I will be VERY interested to hear his response.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by kilakhan(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
he is free to contest. we are free not to vote for him!
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by BigB11(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
I have just one question to ask General Babangida:

"So General Babangida, how does your regime intend to tackle corruption in the country?"

I will be VERY interested to hear his response.
This is a great question, and from what I know, I will try to predict an answer.

The past will be past. IBB will bring new beginning, new strategies, new concepts, new ideas and fresh young talent to bring this nation back to the top.

My prediction to your question is, our constitution will be revised, and capital punishment for all convicted corrupt citizens will be added.
IBB will absolutely introduce capital punishment as soon as he's elected as our new president, please mark it down.

Nigeria needs iron hand, a tough entity and a complete leader, who listens attentively, who has enormous experience, who isn't afraid to make any tough decisions and who has too much to lose if things are not done accordingly.
We must forget sentiment and look forward to attaining all our goals effectively and efficiently.

I still don't see any other candidate in this country that will attack corruption head on and make big things happen quickly like our one and only IBB.

Let us stop day dreaming, Uncle Jonathan can not make anything happen, leading or making tough decisions isn't his nature. He has no clue and doesn't really know where exactly to begin. He will be pushed around by the obvious for the next 8 years like a pickup truck that has no battery.

If you honestly understand our system, our leaders, politics, our people and this country, you'll understand why it is extremely important for IBB to be back asap and set up a solid foundation for the youth to carry on. This is why his running mate will be the key and the message that will be understood by most of us, please mark it down

No IBB, It will be the same old story and we will be forever in darkness.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by MAYOWAAK: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
We shall vote for him with stones,according to Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by sd6: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
I think Ibb shud nt b crusified much. With d way tins r goin,i tink he shud b givn a second chance. I tink he is most qualified 2 b d president of dis complex country apart 4rm Obasanjo. Niga needs strong headed president.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by MAYOWAAK: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
sd-6:

I think Ibb shud nt b crusified much. With d way tins r goin,i tink he shud b givn a second chance. I tink he is most qualified 2 b d president of dis complex country apart 4rm Obasanjo. Niga needs strong headed president.

Your above response clearly portrays you as having a very short memory,no insult intended.Obasanjo ruled Nigeria more than once,but what did he do with it?I wonder what gives you the impression that IBB deserves a second shot at the presidency.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by blackboi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
I say NOOOOOOOOO to this bleeping, irritating, useless & heartless element.

bleep u ibb shocked shocked

Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by tlops(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
IBB, hmmmmm!!!
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
wot is dis old haughty fool lukin 4 in aso rock sef,abi is it by force 2 b president,ppu say dem no like u ,u still dey talk say notin fit stop u.ok na.make we siddon dey watch,shebi na indian pussy dem use catch abacha,i won see wetin dem go use catch dis old idiot angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by cre8tivity(f): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
Nigeria needs iron hand, a tough entity and a complete leader, who listens attentively, who has enormous experience, who isn't afraid to make any tough decisions and who has too much to lose if things are not done accordingly.
We must forget sentiment and look forward to attaining all our goals effectively and efficiently.
hmmmmm

I still don't see any other candidate in this country that will attack corruption head on and make big things happen quickly like our one and only IBB.
hmmmmm

Let us stop day dreaming, Uncle Jonathan can not make anything happen, leading or making tough decisions isn't his nature. He has no clue and doesn't really know where exactly to begin. He will be pushed around by the obvious for the next 8 years like a pickup truck that has no battery.
hmmmmmm

If you honestly understand our system, our leaders, politics, our people and this country, you'll understand why it is extremely important for IBB to be back asap and set up a solid foundation for the youth to carry on. This is why his running mate will be the key and the message that will be understood by most of us, please mark it down
hmmmmmm

No IBB, It will be the same old story and we will be forever in darkness.
oga mi, you don finish talk.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by cre8tivity(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
very tough decision to make. it reminds me of jamb exam, my head hurts.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by dharmie(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
angry no to ibb
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by trojanprom: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
My able and focus IBB, I speak to you as a apostle of bad news. Take it or leave it, GOD KNOWS YOU WILL FAIL
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
Certainly,IBB wil fall dwn flat.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
Certainly,IBB wil fall dwn flat.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by ufot(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
Somebody pls stop this mutha
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by twindude: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
i no dey blame these casualties of poverty, they kno the truth, bu then me2 i for like try chop dis man money no matter how small,abi? how una c am?? cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by NAJALYN: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ibb, the Living God has stopped your Presidential Ambition for GOOD. Those in diaspora who are encouraging Ibb to run for the 2011 Presidential Elections are only paying lip service. Ibb ruled Nigeria for 8 years & nothing to show for the 8 years. One may ask - Did Ibb forget something in Aso Rock which he wants to retrieve? Is Nigeria his private property? Ibb should remember Abacha who boasted that the cap could not fit anybody but himself. On the long run he was not see to even wear the cap. All Nigerians please fast & pray let the Good Lord deliver us from Ibb. Of course he knows that he has failed woefully & will continue to fail NAJALYN
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by vescucci(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2010
Nothing can stop anyone's ambition na. Shebi na ambition? Inception doesn't happen in real life does it?
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by sojjy: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2010
IBB will surely lose if he dare to contest the election. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Depilot(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2010
IBB is fall
IBB will fail
Say no to IBB
somebody pls stop this mutha
IBB will never get to Aso Rock
God Almighty won't give him the chance.

Talk is cheap, if you can't present what will stop or how you plan to stop IBB, please shut the fuc kup.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Akosbaba(m): 5:47am On Aug 10, 2010
Hmnn,So some pple can still openly come out to support IBB
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by akwaowoudo(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2010
Noise!
Get him alerted that his franchise has expired with no renewal.
Reason: he is underaged, insane , corrupt, name them.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2010
The man said "nothing". Too much confidence. Has he not tasted death before?
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by sayso: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2010
people how can I join this Babangida campaign group?
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by Divine009: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2010
Small apple from India will kill the ambition.
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by idifu(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2010
Zap. u i.b.b
Re: 2011: Nothing Can Stop My Presidential Ambition –ibb ! by akwaowoudo(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2010
Divine009:

Small apple from India will kill the ambition.
Oh! -yes; abachapple, indiapple, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hard Facts / Dr. Ben Carson Endorse Trump His Former Rival / "Misplacement Of Priorities " - An Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.