Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem (5992 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by tck2000(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2019
fasho01:

Please help me ask

This is the main difference between the main contenders and the pretenders. Pdp and apc are busy doing grassroot mobilization and ward sensitization. The rest are campaigning online forgetting that not up to 40% of voters are online
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by tck2000(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sellfish:

Too sad he doesn't stand any chance of winning the election....

See waste of grammarcry

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter / 38 Topless Virgins On Their Way To Be Tested By Swaziland King Die In Accident / Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.