Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth (7274 Views)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2018
my larynx is direly thirsty for black dicks at this moment. it is more than itchy , hard to describe how I try to refrain. just be cautioned that, I could bite the dick off since I am starved for a while.

by the way, my lower orifice is forbidden to touch. the reason is simple : I am the dominating madam , and you are paid to ejaculate in my mouth. come here, my black boy , I mean , black boys aged from 35 to 55, come to your white sugar mom's arms, where you may find permanent serenity, and of course interlarded with sometimes paroxysms of ejaculations...
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by madone: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Weldon guess u just a learner. Bad people dot talk this way

2 Likes

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2018
madone:
Weldon guess u just a learner. Bad people dot talk this way

sure, i need to learn your dick, while you english.

1 Like

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by madone: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2018
ugandalady:

sure, i need to learn your dick, while you english.
how long have u been this way I can help

1 Like

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
madone:

since my mouth has been fvcked by a big black dick. i guess i have been a black dick lover for more than 5 years. the only way to salvage me is to fvck my mouth by another bigger black dick.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2018
madone:

anyway, i have been in sub-sahara africa for this 5 years . so, it is highly impossible to cure my black dick fetish.

these black boys , mature or not, pamper me all day long. i wish they would get lost , sometimes. but they cherish the idea of using their dicks slashing my face and more.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2018
madone:

can you introduce your elder brother , or even your father , to contribute his dick , i mean , to share his dick with me ? that helps me a lot. anyway, thanks in advance.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by pweshdodo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Stupid attention seeker ...
Why can't you think about something meaningful to post instead of roaming around with your miserable life
Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by madone: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
ugandalady:

can you introduce your elder brother , or even your father , to contribute his dick , i mean , to share his dick with me ? that helps me a lot. anyway, thanks in advance.
who do u this ooo
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by madone: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
ugandalady:

since my mouth has been fvcked by a big black dick. i guess i have been a black dick lover for more than 5 years. the only way to salvage me is to fvck my mouth by another bigger black dick.
let me see.. ..you must be one spoilt girl locked up by mum and dad. Or u are married to an aged man
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
you need deliverance, and I have great anointed instrument for that.
Don't send me email oooo!!
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by sarahade(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omo jaku jaku. angry
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by agbonkamen(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
my red dick is available grin
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by agbonkamen(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
my red dick is available grin grin grin
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Stupid attention seeker ...
Why can't you think about something meaningful to post instead of roaming around with your miserable life
Get a life

my life is seeking a nice black dick , i am not seeking attention only.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
madone:
let me see.. ..you must be one spoilt girl locked up by mum and dad. Or u are married to an aged man

but i love aged black men, they usually have big dicks
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Asbaba:

anoint your dick first
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by madone: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
ugandalady:

but i love aged black men, they usually have big dicks
not all my dear. U need to leave that ur closet and get into the real world.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
ugandalady:

anoint your dick first
it's anointed already.... if you want some drop ur whatsapp no.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
E no go better for who spoil you
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by EliteMike(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Awon omo igbeyin aye
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by jmaxjohn(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by FEZANGA(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
CALL ME, AM ABUJA BASE GUY. A BLACK NIGERIAN WITH A VERY BIG DICK. NOT LAZY YOUTH IN BED ATALL, YOU CAN TEST AND SEE, 08166600133. CALL ON ME AND I WE ANSWER.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018

Some boys are just retàrded; like the mongol above me!

He doesn’t care if she carries HIV and other deadly STDs, neither does he if her lower orifice and mouth stinks like the sewers...he rushed to post his number, you are a dead fly!

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2018
daewoorazer:

He doesn’t care if she carries HIV and other deadly STDs, neither does he if her lower orifice and mouth stinks like the sewers...he rushed to post his number, you are a dead fly!

never thought you would be so easily influenced.

when more than 2 black boys chased me, you would change your attitude towards me.

when only 1 black boy said he loved me, you would yell : stop, he is a gay . however, when more than 2 black boys did this to me, you would meekly complain: watch out, this woman has HIV, that is why I don't chase her, not because she is too superior to me.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2018
daewoorazer:

by the way, even a white gay is more desirable to a black boy , than a black woman to the latter.

100 dollars to suck a dick, you definitely will take this job.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by daewoorazer(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2018
ugandalady:

by the way, even a white gay is more desirable to a black boy , than a black woman to the latter.

100 dollars to suck a dick, you definitely will take this job.

i will double that to have your stinky twaat fvucked by my dog...dont worry, he is a mastive, he got meat and 2 big balls grin grin grin grin

orange retaarded biatch

1 Like

Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by pweshdodo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
ugandalady:

my life is seeking a nice black dick , i am not seeking attention only.

I guess you are a nympho
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
daewoorazer:

i will double that to have your stinky twaat fvucked by my dog...dont worry, he is a mastive, he got meat and 2 big balls grin grin grin grin

orange retaarded biatch

I have nothing to do with oranges, however, I have 2 nipples which resemble round APPLEs.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Asbaba:

what is deliverance ? I have never been fvcked by a ni77er to be pregnant.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by ugandalady: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
agbonkamen:
my red dick is available grin

save it for yourself. then don't whine that you can not find a white man.
Re: Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth by Asbaba(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
ugandalady:

what is deliverance ? I have never been fvcked by a ni77er to be pregnant.

well, I guess u've never been fvcked by someone like me... black guy with big black snake and its poisonous....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before / 7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart / lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.