Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1564 Views)

How My Twin Brother Seduced Me / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by mikeycharles(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: . by Peter4naz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
mikeycharles:
I know what you are thinking right now, what a cliche title sounds totally "original" but this really happened to me and I'm willing to share it here.
After the horrible accident in which my parents lost their lives I moved into my Aunt's house since she offered to take care of me as I completed my NYSC service. After I heard what the doctor said about how the trailer smashed and crushed my parents in their vehicle, I couldn't move, I was unable to cry just dumbfounded about the whole thing as his words kept ringing in my ears. The pain still haunts me to this very day, I screamed as I woke up in the middle of the night with cold sweat dripping from my forehead.
"Are you okay" I heard my aunt ask as she slightly opened the door
"I'm fine just a bad dream" I said in a feeble attempt to reassure her I wasn't going insane with grief
"I think you should see someone" she said quietly as approached my mattress
"I'm not crazy, I just need to get over it" I said angrily
"Okay, no problem anyways I got you a job. I know the whole N-power stuff didn't work out for you but you can start something else, my friend runs a small IT firm and she has agreed for you to be her assistant in the office" my aunt said happily
"Aunt Linda thank you so much, I'm really grateful" I said happily
"You are welcome Hyacinth, just go back to sleep we will talk more in the morning" she left my room quietly closing the door as she went back to bed.
She gave me more specifics about the job and what was required of me which I absorbed as I devoured the rice and plantain on the table, looking closely at Aunt Linda she looked exactly like my mother; the same creamy white complexion and hair as black as night with her roundly shaped face and European features which made her appear exotic and highly distinguished in our little neighbourhood. I on the other hand was a little bit tanned and orange like since I was part black but I could pass for an Indian since I still maintained the straight hair and long nose.
Today just felt like a good day, I wore a tailored suit which seemed to increase my self confidence as I made my way to Yomi, the building was huge I think about 10 storey and had a stone structure that had the words "YOMI" written boldly on it, my Aunt might be confused to what the word "small" meant.
As I approached the doors, they gave way for my entrance, there was a counter and a man in uniform stood there.
"Good morning" I greeted
"Good morning Sir, do you have an appointment?" he asked respectfully and smiled at me like I was some Angel
"No no I'm here to see Mrs. Yomi, I'm Hyacinth" I stuttered a bit
"Let me see here" he held a little device that looked like PDA "Oh Hyacinth Balogun?" he asked still staring into the device
"Yes, that's me" I replied
"Okay, the boss notified me of your coming so take the elevator and head to the 12th floor, there is a room with CEO labeled on it" he said
"Thank you very much" I said as I made my way to elevator doors which was behind the counter
"Good morning Ma" I greeted
"You are?" the woman sitting on the comfy leather chair asked
"I'm Hyacinth, my Aunt dire-" but she quickly cut me off
"Hyacinth of course, I'm Yomi" she introduced herself
She looked a bit young to be running a firm as huge as this one, or it might just be the body tight clothes she was wearing. She tucked in her blouse into her black skirt which was above her knees and a button was either missing from her blouse or she just chose to flash those succulent breasts that sat comfortably in her push-up bras.
"My face is up here" she said chucking

I had been caught staring at my boss, she eyed me from head to toe and winked at me.
“I’m sorry Ma” I apologized
“That is okay and stop with the ma, call me Oriyomi” she said biting her lower lip in a very suggestive manner.
“Yes Ma- I mean Oriyomi” I corrected myself as her name rolled off my tongue
“I need you to lay some pipes” she said as I tried to catch my breath after choking on air
"Pipes?" I asked hesitantly
"Yeah pipes your aunt told me you were good with your hands" she said softly as she approached me
"No ma, I'm good at computer parts and handy-" I stuttered incoherently
"Oh I thought your Aunt meant plumbing and other stuff" she said seductively
"No, I have zero plumbing skills" I said a bit annoyed, I mean I liked her body but she had this weird vibe about her
"So your desk is located over there" she went back to her chair and gestured towards the adjacent room
I quickly left the room and sat down, there was a desktop computer on the table and a tablephone also on the desk. As I brought my hands to my face, the phone began to ring
"Hello?" I asked as I held the phone to my ear
"Yes, Hyacinth I want you to finish a business proposition that is meant to be submitted to SMILE networks, I have sent it to your email" Yomi said in a very professional tone.
"Yes Ma" I replied
I couldn't believe it, I just started here and was already finishing my first task.
The business proposal was quite simple and she had noted some of the things I had to work on, I was to indicate the terms of agreement if we were to go into a partnership with SMILE networks and other percentages she had already addressed in the file sent to me.
I finished it in due time and had it sent back to her
"Are you busy?" Yomi walked into the office and made sure her skirt was higher than before as I could glimpse what she wore underneath.
"I I.. I" I just opened my mouth like a fool
She reached my desk and sat on it as she opened another button from her blouse, she pressed her stilettos on my groin area
"Hyacinth what are you afraid of" she said seductively as she raised my hands to her boobs and I pressed on them a bit feeling their softness.
"Nothing, I just.. I- you are my boss" I said unsure of what I was feeling in my trousers as she maintained eye contact.
"That doesn't matter" she said
My hands fell on her skirt and she moaned a bit which elicited more excitement in my trousers as my boxers stretched a bit, she began to unbutton my shirt as her hands roamed my chest I groaned a bit due to the intense pressure in my trousers. My cock was begging to be released from its prison as she continued her heavenly ministrations.
I stood up and her raised her skirt up as she tried laying on the desk, I pushed off everything from the desk including the computer as she laid comfortably. She was wearing green colored panties which were wet from her tight vulva, I spread her legs apart as i inserted a finger into that tight pussy, she moaned so loud I thought the whole employees in the building could hear her. I put my fingers to taste her pussy juice which tasted like vanilla and chocolate probably her body cream or perfume but I was filled with pleasure and the intent desire to taste more of that juice.
Bringing my mouth to her clit she moaned from my breath reaching her pussy, I dived my tongue there and rolled it over her clitoris as I grabbed a bit of the flesh with my fingers and sucked like my life depended on it. I inserted my finger again into the pussy and fingerfvcked her so hard I thought was having a cardiac arrest.
I tore open her blouse and grabbed those jugs in my hands and sucked on them too
"Oh my God! Hyacinth give me more, fill me with your cock" she yelled in pure ecstasy as pleaded with me to get on with it
I quickly unbuckled my belt and allowed my trouser slide down as she quickly jumped into me kissing me with so much force I thought she was gonna suck out my soul but slowed down and reached down for my boxer band. the little hole in my boxers gave her a full view of what was to be expected.
"Oh my God! You are so big" she exclaimed like I was a frigging miracle
"You are going to get it" I said as I shoved her face into my cock.
She pulled down my boxers as my cock sprang back and hit on her face to which she grabbed and opened her mouth to take the whole length in.
I laughed as she abruptly choked on my anaconda, the girth of my cock was almost as large as her face
"I'm not sure I can take this" she said after her second attempt to swallow little hyacinth.
I grabbed her forcefully and turned her back to the desk, she kept her hands on the table as I raised her skirt and drove in my eight inch monster into her tight hole. she asked for it and she was gonna get fvcked so hard she would walk side to side.

Repent from ya fake life.. This is 2019

Re: . by mikeycharles(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Peter4naz:

Repent from ya fake life.. This is 2019
It's a fictional story for Christ sakes and did you really have to quote the entire article just to make your (irrelevant) point.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal / Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother / Lil Mosey Certified Hitmaker Download. Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.