Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother (1568 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
I see some of you guys blaming Regina Daniels for her choice in marrying a man that is old to be her grandfather, some of you are calling her runs girl, gold diggers, yahoo girl and all sort of names but if you guys can see the big picture, you will understand that this marriage is a classic case of arrange marriage, let it be known, arrange marriage is real in Nigeria.

Do you think that young girl in her right senses will want anything to do with that old rich ugly man? she would have preferred to chop the man's money than to marry him

Regina Daniels a 19 years old woman is mature enough to get married to anyone so I see no reason for the hate..but lets think for a moment, do you think she freely choose to be the 5th wife of a billionaire, I guess NO..she must have wanted the prince charming, the young, dark and handsome man that is every girl dream especially when they are 19 but her mother had another plan for her.

there must have been a jokely preposition from the old man to the mother concerning the young girl and the young girl must have complained after listening to her mother but the constant pressure from her single poor mother and family members must have been a major determinant for her in marrying that very old rich man and saving the family from poverty. We should not forget that her mother is a poor woman who loves the good life after mixing with Hollywood celebrities due to her daughter role as an actress,so her only way to get the good life and live beyond others is to sell her young and beautiful daughter to the highest bidder thereby disregarding her daughter happiness...she must have seen her daughter as a small child, who can't make decisions on her own and does not know what she wants.

I see nothing wrong in a rich man wanting a young and beautiful fertile girl but what I see wrong is the way the act was done. I am sure this young girl might not want anything to do with that old man because this is someone she sees as her grandfather, or someone old enough to born her, you know the respect and the fear, you know all those stuff that comes with respecting a senior member of the society.

Now that they are married and her mother is now an inlaw, I wonder how she will deal with the older children and the older wives of the man..do you think she will be accepted and won't live a sad and lonely life..she must be wondering how her young and vibrant youthful life and energy have ended just because of the selfishness of her mother.

Anyway, funny enough how we are fast to blame northerners whenever we see a young girl of 18 marrying an older man..we shouldn't forget that arrange marriage is real in everywhere in Nigeria and even common among our southern, eastern and western elite.
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Shugavee(f): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
I see some of you guys blaming Regina Daniels for her choice in marrying a man that is old to be her grandfather, some of you are calling her runs girl, gold diggers, yahoo girl and all sort of names but if you guys can see the big picture, you will understand that this marriage is a classic case of arrange marriage, let it be known, arrange marriage is real in Nigeria.

Do you think that young girl in her right senses will want anything to do with that old rich ugly man? she would have preferred to chop the man's money than to marry him

Regina Daniels a 19 years old woman is mature enough to get married to anyone so I see no reason for the hate..but lets think for a moment, do you think she freely choose to be the 5th wife of a billionaire, I guess NO..she must have wanted the prince charming, the young, dark and handsome man that is every girl dream especially when they are 19 but her mother had another plan for her.

there must have been a jokely preposition from the old man to the mother concerning the young girl and the young girl must have complained after listening to her mother but the constant pressure from her single poor mother and family members must have been a major determinant for her in marrying that very old rich man and saving the family from poverty. We should not forget that her mother is a poor woman who loves the good life after mixing with Hollywood celebrities due to her daughter role as an actress,so her only way to get the good life and live beyond others is to sell her young and beautiful daughter to the highest bidder thereby disregarding her daughter happiness...she must have seen her daughter as a small child, who can't make decisions on her own and does not know what she wants.

I see nothing wrong in a rich man wanting a young and beautiful fertile girl but what I see wrong is the way the act was done. I am sure this young girl might not want anything to do with that old man because this is someone she sees as her grandfather, or someone old enough to born her, you know the respect and the fear, you know all those stuff that comes with respecting a senior member of the society.

Now that they are married and her mother is now an inlaw, I wonder how she will deal with the older children and the older wives of the man..do you think she will be accepted and won't live a sad and lonely life..she must be wondering how her young and vibrant youthful life and energy have ended just because of the selfishness of her mother.

Anyway, funny enough how we are fast to blame northerners whenever we see a young girl of 18 marrying an older man..we shouldn't forget that arrange marriage is real in everywhere in Nigeria and even common among our southern, eastern and western elite.
I would hv agreed with you if you didn’t rule out the fact, she might hv actually made the decision, n her mother being a uselez woman agreed to it, if she didn’t want to she wouldn’t hv , this is an exposed young lady, not a lady from the village! She knows what she wants , she saw it as an opportunity n grabbed it. N her mother as well being a greedy mother agreed to it, n it’s an absolute shame, she might be rich n all but she’s definitely a very uselez girl with zero morals , right there her Mum comes in . I hvnt talked about this in any social platform but here’s my raw opinion abt the issue!!

In all I wish her luck .

3 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Shugavee:
I would hv agreed with you if you didn’t rule out the fact, she might hv actually made the decision, n her mother being a uselez woman agreed to it, if she didn’t want to she wouldn’t hv , this is an exposed young lady, not a lady from the village! She knows what she wants , she saw it as an opportunity n grabbed it. N her mother as well being a greedy mother agreed to it, n it’s an absolute shame, she might be rich n all but she’s definitely a very uselez girl with zero morals , right there her Mum comes in . I hvnt talked about this in any social platform but here’s my raw opinion abt the issue!!

In all I wish her luck .

I kind of believe that her mother had a big role to play in this..you know every responsible mother will try her best to persuade her daughter from doing something irresponsible but in this case, the mother is very responsible for her choice
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Martinez39(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
There is a possibility that Regina wanted the marriage.
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:02am On May 01, 2019
Why do you guys care so much about people who don’t know or give a fvck about yous? What happened to minding one’s business? Gosh!

Una just carry person matter put for head like darling yaki

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:06am On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Why do you guys care so much about people who don’t know or give a fvck about yous? What happened to minding one’s business? Gosh!

this is like saying we shoudnt comment on nairaland when people bring up a topic...lets just all mind our busy and see how it goes

life itself is all about not minding one business

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by QueenSekxy(f): 12:07am On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:

Lol. Your type go know the names of weavon and attachments in the market.
Very cool though grin
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:08am On May 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is like saying we shoudnt comment on nairaland when people bring up a topic...lets just all mind our busy and see how it goes

life itself is all about not minding one business
Why should we discuss her choice of life? How has her choice affected you and me?
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:09am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. Your type go know the names of weavon and attachments in the market.
Very cool though grin
Of course I do. My girl no dey make hair? Lol
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by QueenSekxy(f): 12:11am On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Of course I do. My girl no dey make hair? Lol
Awwn! So cute.
Some guys no just sabi. angry
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:13am On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Why should we discuss her choice of life? How has her choice affected you and me?

her choice is her choice, if she wasn't a public figure, i guess we won't be discussing about her and we won't have known that she was given to an old man but since she is a public figure and her private business is online for the public to see then it has affected us...her marriage is a great point for discussion in our society...it is something rarely seen in our society.

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

her choice is her choice, if she wasn't a public figure, i guess we won't be discussing about her and we won't have known that she was given to an old man but since she is a public figure and her private business is online for the public to see then it has affected us...her marriage is a great point for discussion in our society...it is something rarely seen in our society.
‘us’? I’m definitely not included in the ‘us’

Being a public figure doesn’t make her private life anyone’s business. Her personal life remains her personal life and nothing will change that. Is she the first to marry an old man? Will she be the last? Definitely NO! So what’s the fuse?

She must have her reasons for making such choice of life and she owes nobody no explanation. Make una let the girl drink water keep cup biko

She’s did what she did, periodt!
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:22am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Awwn! So cute.
Some guys no just sabi. angry
Your bf should come and learn from me grin
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by BlackSaints: 12:23am On May 01, 2019
We don hear enough of this Regina whatever habgeg wtf.
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:29am On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
‘us’? I’m definitely not included in the ‘us’

Being a public figure doesn’t make her private life anyone’s business. Her personal life remains her personal life and nothing will change that. Is she the first to marry an old man? Will she be the last? Definitely NO! So what’s the fuse?

She must have her reasons for making such choice of life and she owes nobody no explanation. Make una let the girl drink water keep cup biko

She’s did what she did, periodt!

by us..i meant Nigerians...

there is a reasons why public figures like celebrities do not have private life reason is that because they decide to make their private life public for all to see, if she was private about all these stuff,nobody would have known..there are many young girls who had married old men and nobody heard about it because they made it a private affairs but in her case, she made it public thus making it a public affairs and up for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:38am On May 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

by us..i meant Nigerians...

there is a reasons why public figures like celebrities do not have private life reason is that because they decide to make their private life public for all to see, if she was private about all these stuff,nobody would have known..there are many young girls who had married old men and nobody heard about it because they made it a private affairs but in her case, she made it public thus making it a public affairs and up for discussion.
No, she didn’t make it private. Aproko bloggers did the digging. I’ve never seen her post about the man

Anyways, I don’t care about no celeb or public figure. They have their lives, I have my life. We are all responsible for the choices we make in life
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by solz007(m): 1:04am On May 01, 2019
The Old Man Isn't Ugly. Love Is Blind. Is Her Life, Good Luck!
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by princejenks(m): 1:39am On May 01, 2019
Google truly is your friend,Regina's mother ain't poor,she's an actress and even holds a political position. if you'd insinuated she's rather greedy for allowing her very young daughter to get married to the much older man for pecuniary reasons then I'll totally agree with you.
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
princejenks:
Google truly is your friend,Regina's mother ain't poor,she's an actress and even holds a political position. if you'd insinuated she's rather greedy for allowing her very young daughter to get married to the much older man for pecuniary reasons then I'll totally agree with you.

the mother isnt any politician and being an actor or an actress doesnt make you rich in Nigeria..yes it gives you fame but not the money.
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Martinez39:
There is a possibility that Regina wanted the marriage.

yes there might be a possibility that she wanted it but you know how a good nigerian parent are, they will surely make sure you change your decisions especially when you are going wrong as a teenager, they will be like focus on your education then after that marry
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by princejenks(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

the mother isnt any politician and being an actor or an actress doesnt make you rich in Nigeria..yes it gives you fame but not the money.
don't be lazy to do research online,it's just a click away but here's an excerpt," Rita Daniels has been the chairman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Delta State chapter for years and is also the majority leader and counselor of Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State".
Re: Dont Blame Regina Daniels For Her Choice Blame Her Mother by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
princejenks:
don't be lazy to do research online,it's just a click away but here's an excerpt," Rita Daniels has been the chairman of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Delta State chapter for years and is also the majority leader and counselor of Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State".

being all these does not make you rich.. but it surely gives you access to meet influential people.. I now see how she got access to meet the man her daughter married

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Experience During Sex / When A Girl Tells You-- Let's Just Be Friends / Got A Girl Pregnant But She Wants Abortion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.