Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) (1342 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by danieljoel759: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2019
The Nigerian singer, Lamboginny and his newly wedded white wife has decided to ditch the modern way of wedding and stick to the vintage way. They tied the knot in the United states where the wife comes from.

see beautiful photos

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/singer-lamboginny-and-wife-marries.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2019
grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2019
But this guy head looks like Lamborghini's Bumper really grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Paxie55: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Really nice and lovely.

No much noise, my kinda dream wedding
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Loz
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
grin d dude has gotta really big cat fish looking head...
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Emmzy201(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Fine oyinbo girl fall on me

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
HML cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
The guy head no be here grin grin

Hml though cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2019
SilentWisper:
Victorian come and help a brother out grin grin

Lefulefu oya drop one hot young white sexy mama contact for jjbankys
grin grin
haha this one only happens in a rare occasion cos in most cases the best u can get is a fat old mama. and as for having a hot white chick contact i no get any sexy oyibo girl contact ooo
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
haha this one only happens in a rare occasion cos in most cases the best u can get is a fat old mama. and as for having a hot white chick contact i no get any sexy oyibo girl contact ooo
grin grin oya drop the fat old mama contract grin grin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
SilentWisper:
grin grin oya drop the fat old mama contract grin grin
oh dat one? I get dem plenty..haha.Jjbankys i have one 67 yr old american white old grandmom and she loves blackmen. the mama get body sha oo.are u interested.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
oh dat one? I get dem plenty..haha.Jjbankys i have one 67 yr old american white old grandmom and she loves blackmen. the mama get body sha oo.are u interested.
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:

ehehgrin you mean am, OK i dey come collect her from you then, twoclans i don follow this Lefulefu old mummy friend ooogrin Lefulefu show me the waygrin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
Oya grin grin drop.contracts Nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Twoclans(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Martin0:

ehehgrin you mean am, OK i dey come collect her from you then, twoclans i don follow this Lefulefu old mummy friend ooogrin Lefulefu show me the waygrin

I trust your mum she will treat your fuvk up if she ever sees you with any old woman in the name of love undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Twoclans:

I trust your mum she will treat your fuvk up if she ever sees you with any old woman in the name of love undecided

eh, twobaby, i know ur way finishgrin o boy Lefulefu come oo this ur babe get back sha, if you see her back eh, chaigrin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Lamboginny And Wife Marries The "Vintage Way" In US (photos) by Martin0(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Twoclans:

nna mehn see pics ooo, you go kill person i sweargrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady / Why Southern Ladies Should Not Date Hausa Men / Night Prayer Before Or After Sex For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.