Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos (37343 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Two Nigerian Prostitutes Kicked Out Of Their House In Russia (video) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Obagzybarry: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
Wetin do youruba people?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by freecocoa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
How can somebody be this stupid Biko nu? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Enoch07: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Which destiny grin
I wonder
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Zico5(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
We value dignity in Yoruba land, so face ur people
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Igbo and prostitution are like bread and butter
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by XTHRONE(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
All na hustle
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
benin people with there nonsense pidgin. Them too like recording about ashawo, efcc dey follow yahoo boys oh make una be well u wey listen this audio and u no pass am e no go be well with you, about the new style of money ritual.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbo and prostitution are like bread and butter
edo no igbo
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by mozona(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
so dem don live naija... na turkey be the next arena for the fight
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by hokafor(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol, the day you accepted prostitution as your full time job was the day you sold your destiny..
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by FEGNO: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2019
The more the world moves away the more Bigeria regresses. Why won't these illiterate girls believe in someone stealing their destinies when even the educated ones in Nigeria believe that with a stolen ladies pant money can be made. I am ashamed sometimes to say I am a Nigerian and it is people like these that collectively give the country a smelling, terrible and irredeemable image.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Litmus: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Edodefender:
You see, she's urhobo from delta state, if she was deported back she'll claim Edo.

I can say 90% of the crimes here are committed by other tribes that reside here.

I think it's time Edo government start deporting these people from failed states

Prostitutes all over Europe are mostly from other African Nations not Nigeria. I notice someone wrote Nigerians are prostituting in Dubai, wrong, 99 percent of prostitutes in Dubai are East Africans. It’s just that now like Ghanaians do they, East Africans, especially Kenyans, have begun to hide their shame under Tag Nigerians. It’s a Shame though that Africans like to bring down other blacks that are respected more than they are. African prostitues in India are mostly Ugandans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Gkemz: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2019
In this kind of trade, one can't do without a strong otumokpo(charm) not just for more clients, but for protection from diabolic clients.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by davidnazee: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2019
keneguae:

Where in that article did you read they were Ẹdo girls?

They are all Edo girls confirmed.. their names and areas of origin is Edo.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Richieboard: 2:14am On Jan 07, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Richieboard: 2:15am On Jan 07, 2019
I reserve my comment
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Mrpossible01(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Nawa oo! So this pipo even get business centre in Turkey!
Afta dey will com and tell us that, they elping us to fight corruption. While they're painting us black & white in their own land.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2019
shineeye1:

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
.. I love this
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by dedolampy: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
onyi22 type of girls
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by bdsm: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Edodefender:
You see, she's urhobo from delta state, if she was deported back she'll claim Edo.

I can say 90% of the crimes here are committed by other tribes that reside here.

I think it's time Edo government start deporting these people from failed states
she is connected to Edo. Her mum owns a restaurant in Benin. She learnt olosho from benin.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by winj3: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Nigerian women are the ugliest and shapeless women in Africa, who actually pays to have sex with them

who
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos by Americanboy35: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2019
yettymuse:
Correct person with ambition go enter embassy them go reject am. Mad people like this go get opportunity to travel out of this sh!thole, begin misuse am. Ori gqbogbo yin ti daru!

God bless you for this comment of yours, i want to pm you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.