Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,021 members, 7,841,879 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (22207 Views)

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.

So the 16 years giving to PDP did not teach you a lesson?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Atiku should forget Edo state.... Edo is APC and Oshiobaba will deliver...

My PVC is ready... PMB2019
your PVC is ready, you can vote for your next wahala.
Edo people and the entire Nigeria needs to be rescued from this chop alone APC govt.
Edo people say enough of the suffering.
Nigerians say enough of the suffering.
Vote #atikulated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Modarun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
chris51:
Chop I Chop is how PDP ruled the country for 16 years and nothing to show for our period of oil boom.
God will never let PDP win if this is their mind set.

what has APC almost 4 years done for us? Atleast we were able to eat, sleep in peace and own assets. unlike under APC where only Buhari and Tinubu family and friends chopping at the detriment of all.
Now Nigeria has falling below almost every african country on all section of tge Socio economic developmeny indices. Katsina and almost all the North West is over ran by Break out factiins of Boko Haram.
A living dog is better than a dead lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up, am not sure u even live in Edo state, talking rubbish. Edo is certified for buhari

You don't have to result to insults to make your point. I reside in Benin City. And I tell you again, no hope for Buhari here. People are angry and hungry. Come out of the bubble you live in and face the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ayobami7(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
英国加
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Who gave PDP 16years?
It was PDPs performance that earned them the reelections.
At no point in PDPs 16years was Nigeria so impoverished and titled the world headquarter of extreme poverty.
Even with the partial anticorruption crusade of Mr integrity, Nigerian remains the most corrupt country in the world. The looting is ongoing right under his nose.
Support APC and u support suffering and hunger.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Modarun(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Nigeria has giving Buhari 6plus years out of her 56years. what has he been able to do? All he knows how to do is bring extreme poverty, sufferings, pains and bloodshed.
Lagos Has giving Tinubu 19years, has he turned Lagos into a Dubai? Lagos is ranked the third worst city to live in.
Atiku was not OBJ that ruled 1999-2007. infact he was only a substansive VP, between 1999-2004, until he fell out with OBJ and was relegated by El Rufai. infact from 2004-2007, Elrufai (the herdsmen sponsor) became the acting V.P.

We are going to try Atimu, atleast unlike Buhari who has been head of state for more than 2years and became president after 30years yet still failed, Atiku has demostrated he is indeed competent and has a listening ears. Shout all you want But not even a billion paid e-rat, Zombie or ethno-religious bigot supporting this failed Lifeless Buhari can change the minds of Nigerians towards voting APC out come Febuary.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by cardoctor(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Where s mine own chop u chop?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Modarun:

Nigeria has giving Buhari 6plus years out of her 56years. what has he been able to do? All he knows how to do is bring extreme poverty, sufferings, pains and bloodshed.
Lagos Has giving Tinubu 19years, has he turned Lagos into a Dubai? Lagos is ranked the third worst city to live in.
Atiku was not OBJ that ruled 1999-2007. infact he was only a substansive VP, between 1999-2004, until he fell out with OBJ and was relegated by El Rufai. infact from 2004-2007, Elrufai (the herdsmen sponsor) became the acting V.P.

We are going to try Atimu, atleast unlike Buhari who has been head of state for more than 2years and became president after 30years yet still failed, Atiku has demostrated he is indeed competent and has a listening ears. Shout all you want But not even a billion paid e-rat, Zombie or ethno-religious bigot supporting this failed Lifeless Buhari can change the minds of Nigerians towards voting APC out come Febuary.

Remember that when you talk you only speak for your self . Let others decide on the day of election . Thank you
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

Who gave PDP 16years?
It was PDPs performance that earned them the reelections.
At no point in PDPs 16years was Nigeria so impoverished and titled the world headquarter of extreme poverty.
Even with the partial anticorruption crusade of Mr integrity, Nigerian remains the most corrupt country in the world. The looting is ongoing right under his nose.
Support APC and u support suffering and hunger.

If PDP was that good like you claimed. Nigerians wouldn't have voted for APC in 2015 .... or what do you think ?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by sleemomymy: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ogaga87:
Media crucifixion is sham..

If you have substantial evidence against this man persecute him and stop referring him to Nigerians for image deformation...

One of the campaign promises/lies was that you will fight corruption with all the state powers with you, so I don't understand the class Atiku's own falls under..

Stop being a barking dog and bite, it's like Atiku is now a ghost..

I will forever remain a stupid person to give this failed administration another four years to waste from life...

To all the foolish supporters of APC

Don't get it twisted; A nation does not suffer primarily because there is lack revenue but when there is a gaping hole in the amount of progressive reasoning of the human resources she has, developments are bound to regressive...

If only they can reason deep, they will be ashamed to be proud of having such a non achiever as a president.. Make your findings and examine the past administration/success story of your president and blend it with his qualification to see if truly he deserves the position of the number one citizen..

I'm a good critic because I love comparing.. This is what is lacking in our county and this has been a problem because we don't compare in this country... We love the status quo..

When they came on board in 2015, they promised us of diversification.. Where are they today..

Where is tourism and the amount it's generating to this economy today

Infrastructures, we are praising them for building railways while others are talking of advancement in this sector in other countries

In terms of fuel sufficiency, we expected refineries to be built but today, after the increase to 145 per litre, we are still paying for SUBSIDY

In terms of science, how far have they gone? How many innovation can they boast of that they have sponsored.. PDP tried one even though we lost it in space..

PDP attempted to drench other seaports so allow decongestion of Ports like Lagos to boast economic activities across the country, but today, we are shouting today that Lagos is too jam parked with traffic of ships but nobody is saying anything...

Security; this stupid administration will hear of killing of citizens but won't make immediate response with regrets and condemnation to the act that led to the killings..

Agriculture; I thought by now the government would built a large farm of rice which can cover 50% our population with their detestable policy, but are you not ashamed that we are still on the list of highest importer of rice...

Corruption; can we remember the 50 billion that was found in Ikoyi and the failure of this administration to persecute the culprit.. What about the former Secretary to the federal government.. Where is Daura, the former head of DSS that prevent the arrest of the chief of SSS when the billions were found in his apartment.. Do you remember that the whistleblower has been paid but the culprit is yet to face real justice..

I'm tired of typing and if you respond to still defend this administration, God will punish you for being a problem to this country..

Next time, before you support nonsense, learn to check other citizens like you outside if this is how they behave to attain progress..

The only good thing APC can boast of is the removal of PDP and nothing good came out of it..

I will go back to the poll in February to return this same administration to take eight years from my destiny and waste it.. I guess you don't understand that leadership has the power to affect how your dream goes in life.. A policy by Trump can affect your dream of going to America...

Please support what is right and don't be influenced by ethnic sentiment.. .

Thank you... One love
. Good write up. You only talk about problem, where is the alternative way out? Definitely not ATIKU.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by OAUTemitayo: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
eyeview:
Any news to ridicule the PDP campaign or present them as villains makes naira land front page.

Anyway, we prefer chop I chop than APC cabal chop everything alone, we die of hunger
Go and create a forum and do same.
Stop coming to a forum somebody developed with his own money to complain.
Federal character doesn't extend to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Printerscanner: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.

You gave PDP 16 years and they looted and stole. So give APC 16 years also, then we can compare the two. In about 4 years, APC has completed several PDP abandoned projects, let's see what APC will do in the remaining 12 years.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Mruwa1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
D same old politicians with their old face and d same party omoh na to try a different party with a new face.. My people how una see am
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

If PDP was that good like you claimed. Nigerians wouldn't have voted for APC in 2015 .... or what do you think ?
2015 was a case of sabotage, And the northerners clamour for power. It was not a case of incompetence.
Tell me one good thing that APC/buhari govt did better than PDP/GEJ?
See attached for enlightenment, plus what to expect in the next wahala.

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

2015 was a case of sabotage, And the northerners clamour for power. It was not a case of incompetence.
Tell me one good thing that APC/buhari govt did better than PDP/GEJ?
See attached for enlightenment, plus what to expect in the next wahala.

PDP won't even come second at next general election.

It is a work over for APC
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Sadly, the sentiment shared by the shameless honorable member represents the mindset of most Atiku supporters. To them, government should be all about chop I chop and not development. It doesn’t matter if the country is thrown into perpetual economic ruin; just let them do their chop I chop. All members of the Atiku campaign are already dreaming about how much they will steal from government in the event of an Atiku victory. We must stop them.

The outburst of this PDP member of the house of reps calls for serious retrospection. All reasonable Nigerians must come together to save this country at this point in our history. We either continue on the part of steady progress or return our country to hyenas like this lady who just can’t wait to start the chop I chop era again.
SAI ATIKULATED
YOU CAN WAIL TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by hundredrivas(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Modarun:

WELL SAID .Nigerians are suffering hunger and poverty everywhere let us try atiku
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by IjebuWarrior: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:

Foolish indeed! So after giving a whole 4yrs of trial to the same known corrupt folks then, we'll now switch to what again, abeg? APC? angry

When would all Nigerians understand the real definition of change? When would Nigerians realize all these fools are just nothing but thieves? angry

Why not give chance to a new different set of unorthodox people venturing into politics like Sowore and co.?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ogaga87(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
sleemomymy:
. Good write up. You only talk about problem, where is the alternative way out? Definitely not ATIKU.

We all have diverse solutions to this problem.. And the diverse solution can be narrowed down to develop and underdeveloped solutions.. The solution that is dominant in our society today is the underdeveloped solution.. If only we can have a the developed solution dominating our nation, then the two major parties are nothing but gone forever.. We need leaders that have 21th century mentality...
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

PDP won't even come second at next general election.

It is a work over for APC
I thought u are sensible enough to talk fact, instead u are talking rigging.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by dannrey: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Child of retrogression
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

I thought u are sensible enough to talk fact, instead u are talking rigging.

Don't bring insult here man. Say what you know why I say what I know .

Please kindly point out where I talked about rigging in my last comment.....

If APC wins it's rigging but of PDP wins it's not rigging right ?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by darqly(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Sadly, the sentiment shared by the shameless honorable member represents the mindset of most Atiku supporters. To them, government should be all about chop I chop and not development. It doesn’t matter if the country is thrown into perpetual economic ruin; just let them do their chop I chop. All members of the Atiku campaign are already dreaming about how much they will steal from government in the event of an Atiku victory. We must stop them.

The outburst of this PDP member of the house of reps calls for serious retrospection. All reasonable Nigerians must come together to save this country at this point in our history. We either continue on the part of steady progress or return our country to hyenas like this lady who just can’t wait to start the chop I chop era again.

I don't know what steady progress you're talking about because I don't see any. Is it the economy? It's not turning a bend anytime soon. Is it security? Please drive to NW or NE Nigeria, I dare you, or try getting to Abuja after dark by road. Is it the corruption fight ? grin grin I needed to drop that laugh before we proceed. Let's ignore all them Maina, Babachir, NHIS, NPA, NNPC, Subsidy and dodgy allocation of oil licenses- Why hasn't PMB arrested Atiku yet, despite labeling him kwarupt every chance he gets? PMB is as useful as a limpdick, as unintelligent as a lamppost and is in over his head clearly. His nepotism tinged with paranoia has ruined every institution from security to health, but hey, he's got integrity!!
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Don't bring insult here man. Say what you know why I say what I know .

Please kindly point out where I talked about rigging in my last comment.....

If APC wins it's rigging but of PDP wins it's not rigging right ?
How can u conclude "It is a work over for APC" even b4 election is conducted unless APC is going to rig. Do u think all Nigerians are happy with this clueless govt? Noooo. Then the opposition has supports, even more than that of the ruling party. Did u see what happened in osun gov election? The PDP is APC's nightmare.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
Another four years of suffering Abi? Must it be Atiku? We already know Atiku and PDP, they can't do anything good so no need trying Atiku. The economy is not about trial and error. What about other political parties?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
darqly:

I don't know what steady progress you're talking about because I don't see any. Is it the economy? It's not turning a bend anytime soon. Is it security? Please drive to NW or NE Nigeria, I dare you, or try getting to Abuja after dark by road. Is it the corruption fight ? grin grin I needed to drop that laugh before we proceed. Let's ignore all them Maina, Babachir, NHIS, NPA, NNPC, Subsidy and dodgy allocation of oil licenses- Why hasn't PMB arrested Atiku yet, despite labeling him kwarupt every chance he gets? PMB is as useful as a limpdick, as unintelligent as a lamppost and is in over his head clearly. His nepotism tinged with paranoia has ruined every institution from security to health, but hey, he's got integrity!!

In essence, let’s allow Atiku and his cronies to come back and do chop I chop while ruining the country, right?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by CapitanS: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ogaemmy:
grin No wonder the family is so rich

Meanwhile, watch Soundcity MVP Awards that took place last night below. Many artistes wowed with amazing performances. Burna was the real MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6q5RDKxmRQ
Burna wasn't even there
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

How can u conclude "It is a work over for APC" even b4 election is conducted unless APC is going to rig. Do u think all Nigerians are happy with this clueless govt? Noooo. Then the opposition has supports, even more than that of the ruling party. Did u see what happened in osun gov election? The PDP is APC's nightmare.

They is nothing wrong with being optimistic.

Do u think all Nigerians are happy with this clueless govt? I agree with you on this .
Let me ask you also

Do you think all Nigerians are happy with PDP ?

If you feel APC rigged the election in osun state, let PDP take the case to court with evidence .
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by PHILipu1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
But we already have PDP 16 years and they failed and don't you think that APC deserve 16 years too?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Damian10(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is normal, atiku's propensity for corruption cannot keep him away from even a corrupt diet(garri and juice) corrupt people foreign (jefferson) and indigenous (egbenedion, saraki etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.