Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,386 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (22205 Views)

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chris51(f): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
chris51:
Chop I Chop is how PDP ruled the country for 16 years and nothing to show for our period of oil boom.
God will never let PDP win if this is their mind set.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by IbrahimDamola: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
It is common knowledge that ogundamisi has HIV, with all the money he is being paid for propaganda he still looks very lifeless. grin

2 Shares

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by femtex007(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
The thief is known for selling anything sellable.
Hahahahahaha. See the person some people call their saviour

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chris51(f): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Chop I Chop is how PDP ruled the country for 16 years and nothing to show for our period of oil boom.
God will never let PDP win if this is their mind set.

5 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by SaintLucia: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
femtex007:
Hahahahahaha. See the person some people call their saviour
My guy I tire o. Most of them were probably 10-15 years old when Atiku was vice president to Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ikpongiton: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2019
chop i chop,means equality,equity and all inclusive politics
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by michoim(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Massively corrupt party (PDP)
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chris51(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chop I Chop syndrome of PDP. What will happen to the masses if people in power are sharing the money. It means no hope for the masses.
God forbid bad thing any party planning going back to era of sharing money will never win in the name of Almighty God
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by chris51(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
chris51:
Chop I Chop syndrome of PDP. What will happen to the masses if people in power are sharing the money. It means no hope for the masses.
God forbid bad thing any party planning going back to era of sharing money will never win in the name of Almighty God
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by tuniski: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Atiku should forget Edo state.... Edo is APC and Oshiobaba will deliver...

My PVC is ready... PMB2019

Has he ever deliver to buhari even as governor and oyegun chairman of apc?

11 states of SS/SE will be won by Atiku/pdp!
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by bluecircle470: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
It takes absolute stupidity or Lifelessness to be an APC person and unfortunately for this dude he's both.

PDP slave, u need to wake up and stop being a political slave of any political party in Nigeria, they’re not worth fighting for. Ogundamisi has just hit the nail on the head....history shows igbinedion family are corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by omonnakoda: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
automatix:
I pity this guy after Buhari leaves office.

Where is going?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Officialpdpnig: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
tuniski:

Has he ever deliver to buhari even as governor and oyegun chairman of apc?

11 states of SS/SE will be won by Atiku/pdp!

Nwanne I bu iti

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ugosample(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Sadly, the sentiment shared by the shameless honorable member represents the mindset of most Atiku supporters. To them, government should be all about chop I chop and not development. It doesn’t matter if the country is thrown into perpetual economic ruin; just let them do their chop I chop. All members of the Atiku campaign are already dreaming about how much they will steal from government in the event of an Atiku victory. We must stop them.

The outburst of this PDP member of the house of reps calls for serious retrospection. All reasonable Nigerians must come together to save this country at this point in our history. We either continue on the part of steady progress or return our country to hyenas like this lady who just can’t wait to start the chop I chop era again.

saving this country involves kicking Buhari and his murderous regime out of aso rock, as well as voting credible people into the national assembly
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Are you high on weed ? Oshiomole may deliver his area and that is all
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by joepepsy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Imagine your comment "we've tried APC and they have failed"so you believe atiku will do better? After 16yrs of PDP and Atiku seriously involved, what do think Atiku will do differently? is a question,
I want to have a debate with you.
Ayoswit:
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by slawomir: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
This family that nearly finish Edo state

But talking about presidential election
Edo is pdp
And pdp is Edo

Am a Bini
I know that shit very well
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by allthingsgood: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
Racoon:
The shameless & hypocritical Kayode-the sai baba zombie have forgotten he was once a strong antagonist of the same Buhari during his hey days with the OPC only to do a volte face when when invited to participate in the APC chop-alone govt.

Meanwhile the chop-alone govt contains well indicted crooks in an all corruption encased government wherein:
-Maina stole billions pension/pensioners funds?
-Abba Kyari took MTN #500M bribe yet is unpunished?
-Amaechi carried out a scam $50B monorail project yet accepted as a saint by a hypocritical anti-corruption fighting czar?
-Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate & was aided to escape justice?
-Obono Obla/Buhari forged WAEC certificates but are fighting corruption?
-VP Osinbajo embezzled & was indicted by the HOR on the NEMA #5B money scandal but have been hypocritically avoiding prosecution?
-Lawal Babachir embezzled the PINE #240M IDPs money yet the man is the NE coordinator for Buhari's re-election campaign?

-Mikanti Baru conjured fraudulent $26B NNPC contracts to steal money with his minister of petroleum ?
-Gov.Ganduje was caught receiving & stuffing dollar bribe in his babanriga yet EFCC could not institute a probe?
[/s]

Apart from greed, insults and tantrums is there any other thing atikulooters are good at?
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Activist and Social Commentator on Nigerian and international affairs, Kayode Ogundamisi, released a video of how Omosede Igbinedion a
lawmaker representing Ovia constituency in the House of Representatives was campaigning for Atiku in Edo.

Ogundamisis who shared the moment on his official handle wrote;

Recall that, earlier last month fire gutted the palatial residence of the lawmaker and salvaged the house.

Watch The Video HERE

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/chop-i-chop-pro-corruption-campaign-of-igbinedion-of-pdp-for-atiku-ogundamisi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wut383pmvQ

Leadership should obviously be chop i chop, not in the case of APC that chops alone n allows nigerians to wallow in hunger
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Eledan: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
This video just reinforced the notion that PDP is a party of thieves.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Brightest04(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
It takes absolute stupidity or Lifelessness to be an APC person and unfortunately for this dude he's both.
A thief will always support the likes,but in your own case the big thieves does not even know you.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by ObaKlaz: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Truidstar:

[s]Anybody campaigning for Buhari openly in Edo state is doing so at the risk to his life. PDP is Edo for Presidential.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Dollabiz: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by godquality: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
How can someone defend such mindset? Who in their right mind will defend this stupid woman and those cheering on?

Now Amaechi's tape made sense "Nigeria is going nowhere" especially with such people. No tangible policies, the only plan they have is to chop whatever is left. We are finished.

By the way, all politicians are guilty of such mindset. They all want to chop. Whatever the 3 or 4 letters acronyms they are calling themselves today, they all want to chop.

1 Like

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by jtjohn(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:

My brother u are day dreaming, No one with his right senses will vote for an incompetent government. Same way goodluck was removed, same way buhari will be remove, and if the incoming president also refuses to fulfil is campaign promises, He will also be removed, until we find the right person.....Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by iokpebholo: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Truidstar:

Anybody campaigning for Buhari openly in Edo state is doing so at the risk to his life. PDP is Edo for Presidential.
tell them oh
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by CrestMan: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.

This is exactly what some of us have now decided to do. I agree 100% with your submission
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by blowjob: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
AS LONG, DIS UGLY FAT RAM OF THE IGBENEDIONS, PAPA DON BUY OKADA, SHE FIT TALK TRASHY, AND STILL BE VOTED FOR... grin ..SHE NEEDS ENOUGH FUNDS,FOR BURGER KINGS OR MC DONA...THIEVES

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Blitz888(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaintLucia:
The thief is known for selling anything sellable.
And how about this?

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Lovemaester: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Truidstar:

Anybody campaigning for Buhari openly in Edo state is doing so at the risk to his life. PDP is Edo for Presidential.

shut up, am not sure u even live in Edo state, talking rubbish. Edo is certified for buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools / Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.