Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,051 members, 7,841,971 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (22208 Views)

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by jameskey(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
PDP will never win 2019 presidential election,it will be easy for a pencil to win,than PDP nigeria.Thank u
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Ogaemmy: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:

Burna wasn't even there

He was there by proxy
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
gaby:
Na blood e dey..

There are so many like her whose only understanding of politics and a booming economy is corruption and waste.
They are allergic to savings or building...it is all about chopping.

Just like Abacha, used in his tweet, whom Buhari said did not steal our money
Buhari, Abacha are united in the A-Looter Corps. Bloody bunch of thieves!
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

They is nothing wrong with being optimistic.

Do u think all Nigerians are happy with this clueless govt? I agree with you on this .
Let me ask you also

Do you think all Nigerians are happy with PDP ?

If you feel APC rigged the election in osun state, let PDP take the case to court with evidence .
Nigerians are more happier with PDP than with APC. Millions of Nigerians that voted for APC in 2015 have regretted their actions.
You use to buy fuel at N87/L now u are buying at N145/L. They said its because subsidy payment was stopped, but its still ongoing. Because of this singular act the cost of everything in the market has more than doubled, and its the masses that voted massively for APC that are hit hard.
Boko haram that we were promised will be a thing of the past is still a thing of the present. Bandits in zamfara and katsina state too, not to mention the Fulani killing people in plateau and Benue. These are northern security challenges, and 80% of our security apparatus are headed by northerners.
The case of osun election is already in the court. I sited that example earlier to show how the people rejected APC, otherwise, the APC would have worn with wide margin at once. So will buhari be rejected.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Great2017: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Atiku should forget Edo state.... Edo is APC and Oshiobaba will deliver...

My PVC is ready... PMB2019
"Mr Lifelessness" can never win in my State.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

Nigerians are more happier with PDP than with APC. Millions of Nigerians that voted for APC in 2015 have regretted their actions.
You use to buy fuel at N87/L now u are buying at N145/L. They said its because subsidy payment was stopped, but its still ongoing. Because of this singular act the cost of everything in the market has more than doubled, and its the masses that voted massively for APC that are hit hard.
Boko haram that we were promised will be a thing of the past is still a thing of the present. Bandits in zamfara and katsina state too, not to mention the Fulani killing people in plateau and Benue. These are northern security challenges, and 80% of our security apparatus are headed by northerners.
The case of osun election is already in the court. I sited that example earlier to show how the people rejected APC, otherwise, the APC would have worn with wide margin at once. So will buhari be rejected.

Election is few weeks from now .
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Election is few weeks from now .
Sure. Its not late for you to repent. You and your family should vote for the right candidate that will get #nigeriaworkingagain #atiku/obi
Am sure you did not miss this https://www.nairaland.com/4943475/amaechi-under-buhari-nigerians-hungry a minister in the govt saying this, what more of the masses.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abokikhalifa: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
shedy03:

Sure. Its not late for you to repent. You and your family should vote for the right candidate that will get #nigeriaworkingagain #atiku/obi
Am sure you did not miss this https://www.nairaland.com/4943475/amaechi-under-buhari-nigerians-hungry a minister in the govt saying this, what more of the masses.

You can't tell me what to do I'm not a fool
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Cestbon29: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abeg share the money cheesy...raba shi
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by shedy03(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You can't tell me what to do I'm not a fool
Of course you are not a fool, I didn't say you are.
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by Pusyiter(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
Apc is worse. We've tried Apc and they have failed, let's give another a chance, if after 4 years atiku fails to deliver on his promises, we would vote him out and until we get it right, no corrupt politician deserves a second term in office.
If APC is worse for running this country for about 4yrs, there should be no word in the dictionary to compare the PDP
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by enemyofprogress: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
God wil not give Buhari power to ring dis election
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by abu99err(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2019
anybody voting for PDP needs their head examined, I mean for crying out loud this is PDP O!
and for any full blooded Edo man supporting the PDP/Igbenidions may God have mercy on your souls because it is either you have short memory or you are under a spell
Re: Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi by darqly(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:

In essence, let’s allow Atiku and his cronies to come back and do chop I chop while ruining the country, right?

1.Nowhere in my post did I endorse Atiku; I can criticize PMB without rooting for Atiku, most PMB supporters refuse to understand this but that's their headache.

2. Atiku is ACTUALLY a better option than PMB. At least, he listens and he reads. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms / Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.