Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? (2209 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019

So as recently as yesterday, I lost my less than one month old relationship after my girlfriend found out I was two years younger than she was.

I still don't get why things turned out this way tbh. So now I am hoping I could see things from the point of view of other girls, does it really matter if the guy is younger or is there something I am missing here?
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by SweetBuns(f): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
You're probably a small kid. You didn't even wait to know and see her reasons. Your chain reaction was too rapid. Haba, you toasted and broke up with her in just 1 month. You might never know, you just left your soulmate for hotcakes. Remember that older women are more responsible than younger ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
SweetBuns:
You're probably a small kid. You didn't even wait to know and see her reasons. Your chain reaction was too rapid. Haba, you toasted and broke up with her in just 1 month. You might never know, you just left your soulmate for hotcakes. Remember that older women are more responsible than younger ones.
So that is what you think? That I haven't continued to ask why the sudden change of heart. I didn't break ties by the way, she did. She kept on going on and on about how she wasn't cool with the fact that I was younger. Oya tell me why na, she refused. How is that my fault?
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:

So as recently as yesterday, I lost my less than one month old relationship after my girlfriend found out I was two years younger than she was.

I still don't get why things turned out this way tbh. So now I am hoping I could see things from the point of view of other girls, does it really matter if the guy is younger or is there something I am missing here?
Idiot... You should've bleeped her brains out before you broke up. That's her punishment for hiding her age from you
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
I even proposed that I was going to change whatever she didn't like about me, she just had to mention it. But still no reasonable answer from her
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by SweetBuns(f): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:
So that is what you think? That I haven't continued to ask why the sudden change of heart. I didn't break ties by the way, she did. She kept on going on and on about how she wasn't cool with the fact that I was younger. Oya tell me why na, she refused. How is that my fault?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
FuckBots:

Idiot... You should've bleeped her brains out before you broke up. That's her punishment for hiding her age from you
Cool idea
But this doesn't get me any where

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:

I UNDERSTAND THEY ONLY DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE NOT A MILLIONAIRE.

ARE YOU GONNA WASTE TIME CRYING OVER SOMEONE THAT NEVER NEEDED YOU? IF SHE DID ORDINARY CALENDAR FIGURES WON'T HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE.
SHE'S ONE OF THOSE ADULTS THAT ARE GROWN BUT HAVE REFUSED TO THROW AWAY THE MANY NONSENSE THEIR FAMILIES AND SOCIETY TAUGHT THEM.
DUST IT OFF, AND GO ENJOY LIFE.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:

If he is 21 and i am 23, what should i expect from him?
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Noah13: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I UNDERSTAND THEY ONLY DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE NOT A MILLIONAIRE.

ARE YOU GONNA WASTE TIME CRYING OVER SOMEONE THAT NEVER NEEDED YOU? IF SHE DID CALENDAR DAYS WON'T HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE. SHE'S ONE OF THOSE LADIES THAT ARE GROWN BUT HAVE REFUSED TO THROW AWAY THE MANY NONSENSE THEIR FAMILIES AND ENVIRONMENT TAUGHT THEM.
DUST IT OFF, AND GO ENJOY LIFE.
I figured if my financial situation was any different, I wouldn't be here right now.

I still don't get why people don't make decisions for their personal happiness while overlooking what society has to say. It is always a case of what people will say.

She probably has the belief that maturity is tied to a person's age, not experience and exposure.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:
I figured if my financial situation was any different, I wouldn't be here right now.

I still don't get why people don't make decisions for their personal happiness while overlooking what society has to say. It is always a case of what people will say.

She probably has the belief that maturity is tied to a person's age, not experience and exposure.

MANY WOMEN LIVE LIKE THAT. THEY'D RATHER BE WITH AN OLD FOOL THAN A WISE INTELLIGENT YOUNG MAN.

I THINK IT'S MAINLY BECAUSE THE SOCIETY HAS WIRED THINGS IN A CERTAIN WAY BUT IT'S LEFT FOR GROWN UPS TO DECIDE HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES... INSTEAD OF ON WHAT THEIR MOTHERS AND A BUNCH OF UNEXPOSED MARKET WOMEN SAYS.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Yuceeluv(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hanty! The way you attacked the bros without even reading to understand what he wrote properly, one would think you are aged. Kilode!

SweetBuns:

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by DonEd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adam was created before Eve. Don't you ever get that twisted.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Yuceeluv(f): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
My dad taught me to not marry a younger man...This is my opinion.

Noone should come and drink PANADOL on top my comment cos' obi adighi m mma right now. I go jump on top you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Unless you’re richer than me by a far mile, I won’t even consider you if you’re my age, not to talk of younger than me.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by rawe45: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yuceeluv:
My dad taught me to not marry a younger man...This is my opinion.

Noone should come and drink PANADOL on top my comment cos' obi adighi m mma right now. I go jump on top you.

Stop fighting oo.. Abeg
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by sacramento1212: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saffi:
Unless you’re richer than me by a far mile, I won’t even consider you if you’re my age, not to talk of younger than me.

Individual preferences differs. And also depends on the fellow you meet at that time. I was involved with a lady that within me i knew from the physical appearance that she was matured and not that young but i still toasted her and we were involved. She was 4yrs older but i never knew this initially but after we got to know, she couldn't believe it but yet still, the respect was there and well reciprocated.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Yuceeluv(f): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin

rawe45:

Stop fighting oo.. Abeg
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
I can't date someone younger than I am.

I can only date someone who is between 5-7 years older than I am. So yes, for me it matters.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by sacramento1212: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
I can't date someone younger than I am.

I can only date someone who is between 5-7 years older than I am. So yes, for me it matters.

That should be the standard practice. So is 8-10 yrs older much for you?
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by lilmax(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:
I even proposed that I was going to change whatever she didn't like about me, she just had to mention it. But still no reasonable answer from her
baba please keep your dignity and integrity to yourself

don't ever beg a woman like what you just did, its just a month, move to the next
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Kidaholic(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
SweetBuns:

Really? Is that how you console yourself? Don't go and get married, madam. grin

Luciferkristi, come and see oo

Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Kidaholic(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noah13:

Yea' mate, she'd probably not tell you but most ladies feel because they are older, they are more experienced about life and probably should keep their self respect grin believe me, it all boils down to security issues and self respect...

I bet you, if you were way richer than her, she wouldn't mind I swear... Move ahead man, she is not the only girl on earth lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by chiommy123(f): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
I can so far the understanding is there. Some are really really matured and treat you better with respect than older ones
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by sacramento1212: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
SweetBuns:

Not in all cases. Though many ladies from the age of 27 and above starts acting calm, more focused and consistent. Maturity starts playing its role for those that chooses to be responsible because some ladies even at the age of 32, can still act irresponsibly and immatured like one that is still in her early 20's.

The more reason preferences are more on ladies in their late 20's and above if one is considering a serious and consistent relationship than ladies in their early 20's except in rare cases that you may be lucky to find a girl in her early 20's that doesn't act her age and really knows what she wants.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
sacramento1212:

That should be the standard practice. So is 8-10 yrs older much for you?
Too much!
That one is an uncle already, grin
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
everything na choice!!!!!!!!! overly flogged mara!!!! does age matters dat much!!!!!
its funny how we leave issues that matters most and focus on figures dat doesn't count!!!!!
well....!!!! WHOM AM I TO JUDGE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
THIS IS NIGERIA grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by sacramento1212: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
Too much!

That one is an uncle already, grin

I don't see it as much. What's the difference between the 7yrs you indicated with 8-10yrs? To me, max 10yrs gap should be ideal because years later, the lady will age faster(except in rare cases) than the man. The more the gap (10yrs max) the better.
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by rawe45: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin grin

how is your new week going?
Re: Ladies! What Is Your Take On This? by Yuceeluv(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just normal. Urs?

rawe45:

how is your new week going?

(1) (Reply)

Pink Beautiful Trauma (download Direct#) Full. / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Vagina Is Too Wide / Magic Christmas Wishes: Use The Link To Create Your Custom Xmas Wish & Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.