Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! (2033 Views)

2 days more for advice or else .............. / I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / Comments Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2010
Tink_sh:

Haha!! I havent got any money to give him. Im supporting myself and my son 100%. It takes all i have. I want to walk away and be free but as you guessed i am in deep. But i need it in return. He is saying he wants to come back here for me. Ive believed so many lies and false promises i just cant trust any of it. I need a way to cut myself loose.

If a man keeps lying like this, please by all means, u need to release yourself from him. First thing is to change your number and delete all of his contact (email address, YIM and all)
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Sariba(f): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2010
I agree with Gabry!!! I have a very lovely caring bf - and theres NO single day that we dont talk together!!! Before this relationship I was with another guy; he was lying, cheating, was rude, never called me, nothing!!! It took me a really long time to understand that the only way out is to leave him! I completely lost touch with him finally like 4 years ago and you know what? This guy is still trying sometimes to come back. I just ignore his messages on facebook!!!! I dont wanna go back to hells kitchen!!!! Never ever again in my life!!!! And I am so so happy without this person in my life!!! Lol!!! My advise: Leave this crazy guy and live your own life!!!! You just think you need him, but honestly, who needs a partner who is giving you such a hard time If you get to the point that you worry yourself more than being happy than you better shop the relationship!!!!

Good luck!!!
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2010
As I read your posts, I was kind of skeptical about your guy. I am into a long distance relationship also and I know it’s like hell difficult. COMMUNICATION is the Key! LDR really cost a lot to make the relationship works. I cannot stand a day without hearing anything from each other. There are a lot of inexpensive ways to keep in touch. As they said, if there is a will, there is a way. His reasons are just not enough for me to believe. When only one is making the effort, its better to call it off. sad
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by candylips(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2010
why are u in australia. that place is too far
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2010
candylips:

why are u in australia. that place is too far

Its my home, born and bred. My world is here, family, friends, etc.

If you get to the point that you worry yourself more than being happy than you better shop the relationship!!!!

Good luck!!!

[quote][/quote]

Yep, im at that point. Making me crazy. Thanks so much to everyone for your help and comments. So good to hear from you all. Really appreciate it. Now i just have to get the strength to stop and stay away.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Sariba(f): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2010
Keep yourself busy with, your sun, family, friends, work, maybe start a new hobby?
Things will only get better, I wish you all the best!!! Take care of yourself!!!

xo
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2010
Thanks Sariba and everyone else, I know what i need to do, i just got to figure out a way to do it. smiley I hate this part!!! sad
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by MOBO444(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Poster Tink_sh, i know your night are long and lonely far away in Australian, well o well so you in a long distance relationship and he left for the USA, now what is chasing him away,is it you,ask yourself again. (search your heart and yourself), you women are too demanding and asking.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
i think you should walk away even though you are in deep.something is obviously wrong and you cant keep cracking your brain trying to figure it out it wont be easy but you need to start walking.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
MOBO444:

@Poster Tink_sh, i know your night are long and lonely far away in Australian, well o well so you in a long distance relationship and he left for the USA, now what is chasing him away,is it you,ask yourself again. (search your heart and yourself), you women are too demanding and asking.

Whatever!!!
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by xxcarolxx(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
Have you managed to resolve anything yet?
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Have you managed to resolve anything yet?

We have talked a little but its the same stuff. He wants to come here for us but ive heard it all a million times before. He doesnt have residency here only visiting. Knowing what i knowand have experienced the past months i dont see a future like this so am just not contacting and hoping it will all just fade away. Probably the gutless way but the more i say i dont want it the more he tries to hold on and suck me in. I think its a case of he only wants it when he thinks he is losing it.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by xxcarolxx(f): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2010
Go with what you feel is right, believe me i spent 6 yrs of my life with my ex, he cheated and lied his whole way through. I finally kicked him out and told him i wanted nothing to do with him, he left his clothes & personal belongings here, which are bagged and ready for him, iv told him quite clearly it is over, but he keeps disturbing my life, i have told him iv met sum1 new which he says he will not leave me in peace till i go back to him, but it would have to be a cold day in hell before i went back to him. Sum girl he is seeing just recently left a voice mail on my phone, he turned up on my doorstep the following day begging for me to take him back, i played him de voice mail he denied it, so i said never would go back to him. He only contacted me when he felt me pulling away from him. So girl be wise and do what is right for you,
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 3:36am On Aug 13, 2010
Wow! 6 years! Good for you. I hope i can be as strong as that, i think i'll do fine cos something has changed inside me now and i just dont want the bs anymore. I can not be bothered with all the drama for nothing.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by candylips(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
6 years is small na cheesy
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by buttkick: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
its hard but i think you should move on. quite frankly.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Ivynwa(f): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2010
@Tink-ish
I think you both should talk and straighten things out dear. How long is he going to be away schooling?It also depends on you and whether you will be able to wait for that period of time.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 5:06am On Aug 17, 2010
Got your email so delete any time.  Oh, and, Happy Birthday. Am sure i read somewhere else it was your birthday. Talk soon.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Ivynwa(f): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Thanks for your understanding Tink but do me a favour and delete the excerpt you quoted as it contains that too. Till we chat okay. Thanks for your birthday wishes too when you are far away from family and friends, a lil thing as such wishes mean much and brings great joy,
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Oh, sorry bout the quote thingy. Wasnt thinking, Done!
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by MOBO444(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2010
Tink_sh:

Haha!! I havent got any money to give him. Im supporting myself and my son 100%. It takes all i have. I want to walk away and be free but as you guessed i am in deep. But i need it in return. He is saying he wants to come back here for me. Ive believed so many lies and false promises i just cant trust any of it. I need a way to cut myself loose.

Tink_sh this is the email odionisemua@yahoo.com that is the email.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by Tinksh(f): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
Got it.
Re: Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! by MOBO444(f): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2010
Ok with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Virgins And Non-virgins / Why Are Some Naija Chics Scared Of Taking It From The Back? / Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.