Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Comments Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comments Please (1023 Views)

I Am 16 Years Old And This Is My Problem..mature Comments Please / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Need Your Advice Or Comments: Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comments Please by Sati(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2007
Ended a long term relationship some months ago. My Ex suggested that we remain friends(so did I anyway) it got to a point where it became detrimental. This was because she was telling me of a person she seemed interested in. I know this person and we have had several ties in the past. Thing was asking my advice on the kind of person he was. My response was that I didn't think it was a good idea, simply because it really isn't. That isn't the point. My Question is How do you view this situation?
Re: Comments Please by davidt(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2007
I think you should tell her that you are uncomfortable with being her adviser, simple but I guess that may make her upset,
Re: Comments Please by sammy6(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2007
I think you've already done the best thing by telling her
Re: Comments Please by Sati(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2007
A little insight: She wasn't satisfied with "I don't think it's a good Idea" she wanted concrete facts. Even if I wish the best for her I don't think I'm the right person to be asking that question. I didn't get the chance to ask her what if I asked about a friend of hers(no matter how distant). I feel its disregard in a very high order or that she didn't love me in the 1st place (which the opposite is what I can say for myself; unfortunately I still (most annoyingly) do). We even got into an arguement on the issue and at that point I told her (or sent a text) that she should make me a minimal part of her life (which is the case at the moment). Some1 said she's probably trying to get me jealous (it is said that jealousy induces some extreme behaviours) and getting me to fight for her. I don't believe that crap. So I've brought the case here to my cyber family. wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me,im In Trouble Some Babes Wont Let Me Rest,na By Force,i No Do Again / I Don Come Back Oh! Did You Miss Me All: / Spend More On Wedding Or Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.