Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) (2961 Views)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by dabrin: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2019
A 24-year-old lesbian Julia Zelg has proposed to her girlfriend, 61-year-old Eileen de Freest.

Julia, originally from Brazil, first revealed she had a new girlfriend to her fans back in September, after the couple met on Tinder and made the relationship official in December when she proposed to her girlfriend.

Gushing about her new girlfriend, Julia told fans:

“I’ve met this woman and she’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met. She’s just my soulmate

“I was just planning to enjoy my single life and have fun and stuff, and in the process of doing that, I met her and just fell for her.”

Their whirlwind romance saw them announce they were moving in together later that same month, and they’ve even adopted a kitten called Brittney who lives with them in their London home.

Julia said in a vlog to fans:

“You’re probably thinking, wow you just met and you’re moving in together.”

They both acknowledged it was a “quick and new thing”, but Eileen said they were “consolidating their lives. “We’re not just acting impulsively we’ve talked about everything. “There are so many good reasons to move in together. And we’re both really really happy”

Their relationship blossomed, and Eileen, originally from America, said yes after Julia got down on one knee.

The couple jetted to Brazil to meet Julia’s parents for Christmas, with Eileen greeting her as “my future mother-in-law”.

And now the couple are busy planning their wedding, scheduled for later this year.

Despite claiming they’re just like any other couple, their relationship has attracted some criticism.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/24-year-old-lesbian-proposes-to-her-61-year-old-lover-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by dabrin: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Girls be wasting anyhow
Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2019
This life ..
Uwa Mmebi cry

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Fooolish foools
Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by neltron71(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2019
the older woman must be rich

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by lilmax(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2019
24year old girl seduces her step mom

download in

low quality or high quality

bye
Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by mungoparks: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
the older woman go sabi spread yansh,suck her snail to orgasm, so what else.

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2019
shez up to 60?
Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Two wasted pussies embarassed

Modified,: The old hag is already a waste l, but what of the other girl embarassed

Re: 24-year-old Lesbian Proposes To Her 61-year-old Lover (photos) by jeff1607(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2019
we know who is the man already

(1) (Reply)

How Single Mothers In Nigeria Destroy Their Boys Lives / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.