Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean (2957 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by Son274: 10:26pm On May 23, 2023
She always put tissue paper inside her vagina, menstruation or no menstruation. Even when she sleeps naked, tissue paper must be there. I've told her severally that I'm not comfortable with that - her response was that she doesn't like her vagina open like that. This is the woman that's always stark naked whenever she's alone at home o, and whenever she's asleep. Be it day or night.
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 10:27pm On May 23, 2023
How could someone permanent a tissue paper inside her vagina?
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 10:55pm On May 23, 2023
Hello
Re: What Does This Mean by ImmanuelMyron(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2023
E sure you die say she no dey hide something strange about her clit from you?
Remove that bullshit and smell the hell outta her clit and know what's fishy inside there.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Hotwest: 11:24pm On May 23, 2023
She got careless discharges. Leave her pussy and enjoy other part of her stark naked body

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Westerhoffe(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2023
No day without a weird news hitting nairaland.
What is this one again?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2023
what kind of madness is this?! what type of discharges is she trying to control/Hide? what kind of beat up toto does this woman have that it will be wide open whenever she is naked (even when her legs are closed)?! some men try sha!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 12:05am On May 24, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
E sure you die say she no dey hide something strange about her clit from you?
Remove that bullshit and smell the hell outta her clit and know what's fishy inside there.

I noticed some odour when we wanted to have sekz
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 12:06am On May 24, 2023
Hotwest:
She got careless discharges. Leave her pussy and enjoy other part of her stark naked body
I'm curious as there could be more to it

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 12:09am On May 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
what kind of madness is this?! what type of discharges is she trying to control/Hide? what kind of beat up toto does this woman have that it will be wide open whenever she is naked (even when her legs are closed)?! some men try sha!
Bros e tire me o. Could it be more than just the over-sized puzzy?

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2023
Son274:
Bros e tire me o. Could it be more than just the over-sized puzzy?

hhmmm there must be more to it, because a sane woman would simply keep her underwear to sleep topless, and use panty liners for the possible discharge.
Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 2:10am On May 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

hhmmm there must be more to it, because a sane woman would simply keep her underwear to sleep topless, and use panty liners for the possible discharge.

I don't think Nigerian women understand that one lol

Tissues are cheaper than panty liners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 8:46am On May 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Hmmm
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 8:46am On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:

As a lady, what's your take on this issue.
Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 3:20pm On May 24, 2023
Son274:

As a lady, what's your take on this issue.

She put the tissue there to absorb discharge. It's normal.
Re: What Does This Mean by almarthins(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2023
Son274:

I noticed some odour when we wanted to have sekz

Oga don pack smtin o
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:

She put the tissue there to absorb discharge. It's normal.
I don't think it's normal, I'm saying this because i have dated counless women, but am seeing this for the first time in my life.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 11:19am On May 25, 2023
Son274:

I don't think it's normal, I'm saying this because i have dated counless women, but am seeing this for the first time in my life.

What do you think is not normal, the tissue or discharge?
Re: What Does This Mean by Son274: 3:35pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

What do you think is not normal, the tissue or discharge?
All join
Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2023
Son274:

All join

Discharge is absolutely normal. Stop this Nigerian ignorance and go and read. It's annoying.
Re: What Does This Mean by kelspinall(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2023
this sounds disgusting...
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2023
1Sharon:

This assertion is ridiculous. Nigerian women do not know/understand what panty liners is?

Really?

The ones I have or have seen with ladies must be rocks then or maybe I'm not a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
This assertion is ridiculous. Nigerian women do not know/understand what panty liners is?

Really?

The ones I have or have seen with ladies must be rocks then or maybe I'm not a Nigerian.

Pads yes, but not panty liners.
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2023
1Sharon:

Pads yes, but not panty liners.
Actually we don't use/ know/ understand what pads are. We use leaves here in Nigeria.
Moimoi leaves to be precise.

When it's about that time of the month we go to the market to get this leaves, place the leaves between our thighs then we hold in place with ropes. We don't know what pants are too. And some of us grow these leaves in our compounds to save cost as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Mean by folake4u(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:

Really?

Aha! You need to see the expression on my face when I saw that comment.

Na girl be that?

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:

Really?

OMGGGGGG.

Can you believe I saw this your comment, and I saw Folake's own saying, "na girl be that?" and my mind immediately went to her!

That one lady. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fuking knew it had to be her. I swear, her comments, especially about women, just dey always muzz me, and this one, unsurprisingly, no less. Kai.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 10:24pm On May 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:
No day without a weird news hitting nairaland.
What is this one again?

I mean. 😭😩

This place is one heck of a forum.
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Actually we don't use/ know/ understand what pads are. We use leaves here in Nigeria.

When it's about that time of the month we go to the market to get this leaves, place the leaves between our thighs then we hold in place with ropes. We don't know what pants are too. And some of us grow these leaves in our compounds to save cost as well.

Perseeeeeee. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You're fuvking mean for this!

I can't hold my scream. 🤣🤣🤣

I dey die.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by folake4u(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

OMGGGGGG.

Can you believe I saw this your comment, and I saw Folake's own saying, "na girl be that?" and my mind immediately went to her!

That one lady. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fuking knew it had to be her. I swear, her comments, especially about women, just dey always muzz me, and this one, unsurprisingly, no less. Kai.

Na girl for real?? shocked Tell me you're joking please.
Re: What Does This Mean by Eunoiaa(f): 11:24pm On May 26, 2023
folake4u:
Na girl for real?? shocked Tell me you're joking please.

I have always assumed it's a lady sha.

I have not had any reason to believe otherwise.
Re: What Does This Mean by folake4u(f): 11:40pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

I have always assumed it's a lady sha.

I have not had any reason to believe otherwise.

Wow. Wahala be like bone straight wig.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Mean by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On May 27, 2023
Persephone1:

Lol. Let me rephrase, you might be familiar with liners, but I'd say most aren't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firstbank Loan / Share Your Examples Of Real Love / Pls Work This Bedmatics For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.