Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. (7279 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Few days ago, I got numerous mentions from my peeps complaining I barely create threads cos I'm now short of ideas but they are far from it.. Hahaha
Dudes let's get started
It's no news that most ladies (if not all) were taught to always hide their intimate feelings even if they want it
, only a few of them are bold enough to show that feeling
Please don't get this write-up twisted cos I'm not trying to say that all ladies who exhibit these characters want to get laid, but most often than not, their action speaks volume
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate Sex When I Visit You
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I'm capable
2. I Feel So bored
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she's bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo
3. I'm feeling heat
It's normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it's abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She'd be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that's awkward
4. She Says No To Everything
She says NO to movies, she says NO to checking of photo albums, she says NO to magazines, she says NO to everything. It's just one of those signs
5. She Stops Talking
Someone who has been talking to you suddenly stopped responding to your chat, isn't that weird ?
6. She Says You Are Not Romantic
When men were boys, a lady visited me and uttered that statement but I never understood what she meant until she stopped visiting. When you are both in the room and she tells it to straight to your face that you are not romantic, then she has indirectly signal to you to do the needful
7. Please Lock The Door
In some cases, she will tell you to lock the door with the key cos she doesn't like the noise coming from outside
8. She Checks Her WristWatch At Intervals
If she checks her watch by intervals and keeps reminding by intervals that she will soon be going, it's just one of those signs
9. She Keeps Silent When Her Boyfriend's Pals Are Present
Yes many of them will keep mute so as to signal to his friends that she's not feeling their presence and that they should bleep off
10 She Rejects Your Permission
Not every guy is way too forward to make moves. However, some might take permission before making moves. For example, the guy asks, "please can I kiss you ?", she replies " I don't know" ooooooh boi na you come know ooooo
Guys feel free to add yours

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by AmKen(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Childish if I must say.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
AmKen:
Childish if I must say.
guy DAT why I keep saying most girls act as as a baby why give a sign wen u can be matured and ask for sex

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by DMerciful(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
True
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by AmKen(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
jakandeola:
guy DAT why I keep saying most girls act as as a baby why give a sign wen u can be matured and ask for sex

If you aint doing the needful and beg me to do the do then nothing for you.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
DMerciful:
True
guy did u know most girl DAT visit a guy at home need sex if u plan it well u can get her even witout stress
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2019
AmKen:

If you aint doing the needful and beg me to do the do then nothing for you.
wats d needful
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by ojotobiloba1: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Be pressing your phone overdre, I will soon take my leave
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2019
My girlfriend doesn't have the energy for all these. She simply grab a dicck and start doing her thing.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Welcum: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Village girls.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Judek2(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Why all this drama for simple something..
She know say you need am all the time, why all the stress?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Ajoboss(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
jakandeola:
Few days ago, I got numerous mentions from my peeps complaining I barely create threads cos I'm now short of ideas but they are far from it.. Hahaha
Dudes let's get started
It's no news that most ladies (if not all) were taught to always hide their intimate feelings even if they want it
, only a few of them are bold enough to show that feeling
Please don't get this write-up twisted cos I'm not trying to say that all ladies who exhibit these characters want to get laid, but most often than not, their action speaks volume
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate Sex When I Visit You
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I'm capable
2. I Feel So bored
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she's bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo
3. I'm feeling heat
It's normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it's abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She'd be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that's awkward
4. She Says No To Everything
She says NO to movies, she says NO to checking of photo albums, she says NO to magazines, she says NO to everything. It's just one of those signs
5. She Stops Talking
Someone who has been talking to you suddenly stopped responding to your chat, isn't that weird ?
6. She Says You Are Not Romantic
When men were boys, a lady visited me and uttered that statement but I never understood what she meant until she stopped visiting. When you are both in the room and she tells it to straight to your face that you are not romantic, then she has indirectly signal to you to do the needful
7. Please Lock The Door
In some cases, she will tell you to lock the door with the key cos she doesn't like the noise coming from outside
8. She Checks Her WristWatch At Intervals
If she checks her watch by intervals and keeps reminding by intervals that she will soon be going, it's just one of those signs
9. She Keeps Silent When Her Boyfriend's Pals Are Present
Yes many of them will keep mute so as to signal to his friends that she's not feeling their presence and that they should bleep off
10 She Rejects Your Permission
Not every guy is way too forward to make moves. However, some might take permission before making moves. For example, the guy asks, "please can I kiss you ?", she replies " I don't know" ooooooh boi na you come know ooooo
Guys feel free to add yours
bros dis na 2k19 o..go find work

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ajoboss:
bros dis na 2k19 o..go find work
this is 2019 I will ignored fools like u

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Judek2:
Why all this drama for simple something..
She know say you need am all the time, why all the stress?
lol dont u knw girls like shakara dey love sex more Dan guys but pretent a lot
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:
My girlfriend doesn't have the energy for all these. She simply grab a dicck and start doing her thing.
I love ur girl
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Ajoboss(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
jakandeola:
this is 2019 I will ignored fools like u
bros its "ignore" and not ignored
Simple English u don't knw

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
jakandeola:
I love ur girl

You will love her even more if I tell you the things she does to me. My girl is a typical bad things loving good girl. She loves it when I call her "my naughty little bitch".

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by copoki: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by KingErnesto(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
SlayQueenSlayer:

You will love her even more if I tell you the things she does to me. My girl is a typical bad things loving good girl. She loves it when I call her "my naughty little bitch".
[/s]

stories for the gods... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Inioluwa01(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
My brother, those who said you've run out of ideas are not far from the truth. Heed their advice and find something more productive to do with your life than putting together such balderdash as the one up there. Regards!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Adasun(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

she most have learn frm many xperiences with different dic*ks

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Adasun:
she most have learn frm many xperiences with different dic*ks

Not really. I was her first and have been fuccking her for almost four years now. I schooled her and she became an excellent student who can work unsupervised.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by valETA1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
I can only relate no.4 they can hate God at d moment too
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
OP, this post belongs to me
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Adasun(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Not really. I was her first and have been fuccking her for almost four years now. I schooled her and she became an excellent student who can work unsupervised.
dat is hw it's xpected to be.

Shame to all da bore hole pu$$$y out there
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
OP, this post belongs to me
grow up abeg
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by jakandeola(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Inioluwa01:
My brother, those who said you've run out of ideas are not far from the truth. Heed their advice and find something more productive to do with your life than putting together such balderdash as the one up there. Regards!
fool at 40
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends. by Owenn115: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
guy did u know most girl DAT visit a guy at home need sex if u plan it well u can get her even witout stress

So how do u plan the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.