Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,028 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men (382 Views)

The Spiritual Consequences Of Irresponsible Sexual Behaviour / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men by Efewestern: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2019
If men raised their standards, there will be better and more responsible women.

In this episode of The Moral Code. The host talks about how men are contributing to the increasing number of irresponsible women because they have refused to be better men.

Watch now to determine if you agree or disagree with her on this matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATvPG-LY3ig
Re: Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Women always blaming men for their flaws
Re: Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men by Brightgem(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Women always blaming men for their flaws
I doubt this would be your comment if you watched the video. Its not about blame.
Re: Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men by Blankstare(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
I can relate...

(1) (Reply)

Both Celebrity Singers Simi & Adekunle Gold To Wed Today - Bill Okoi / Read These Tweets About How Nigerian Men Are 'forced' Into Marriages / Things I Learnt From Nairaland ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.