Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? (1782 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tell us the song u sang to him/her and the title of the song. As for me, i have once sang to my babe on phone though and it was kinda tight. The song was titled Heroe by Enrinque Eglesias. She'd left me though, now she is my ex.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
Awww, sorry to hear that. I've never sang to anyone I liked or have been with, but there was a Honduran guy I was with who used to sing to me in Spanish smiley
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
Yes, any song that comes into my mind and i hardly finish them grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by dDes: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Poster,
Prove me wrong if am wrong since ur a babe, it works like magic, thats my strong point, sang to a babe one day. d result? i made love to her cos she could withstand it.
So for muoa, put a cool song, and mime it close to her ears while smooooccing her, put in her name in d song to make her feel it reslly belongs to her,, then watch her reaction.
, But, b4 all these, make sure u v a condom handy.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by dDes: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2010
k
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2010
d-Des:

@Poster,
Prove me wrong if am wrong since your a babe, it works like magic, thats my strong point, sang to a babe one day. d result? i made love to her cos she could withstand it.
So for muoa, put a cool song, and mime it close to her ears while smooooccing her, put in her name in d song to make her feel it reslly belongs to her,, then watch her reaction.
, But, b4 all these, make sure u v a condom handy.

Not with every girl bro, girls are not the same when it comes to what rocks their boat, some don't care if you sing them a complete Indian Album, some get moved by flowers, some by sweet words, some by calling them dirty and raw names, and some by just staring into their eyes.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ same thing with guys grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ same thing with guys grin

A bit but not as complex as of women.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by Osama12: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Not really.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2010
honeric01:

A bit but not as complex as of women.

Human beings are complex in general. Its not a male or female thing.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Human beings are complex in general. Its not a male or female thing.

You are not entirely right, men are easy to understand unlike women.

Men are like A B C, but women are like B C A Z D Q S U Y, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Is it really that much of a big deal. . .
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^

Was that the answer the thread starter asked for?
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
honeric01:

You are not entirely right, men are easy to understand unlike women.

Men are like A B C, but women are like B C A Z D Q S U Y,  grin grin grin grin grin

lol lol lol no we're not. You make it sound like rocket science. Anyway, back to the topic,  I played my guitar for a guy once and he was really impressed afterwards  grin He said he thought it was cool, especially since there were no other black girls at that time who played a guitar.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol lol lol no we're not. You make it sound like rocket science. Anyway, back to the topic,  I played my guitar for a guy once and he was really impressed afterwards  grin He said he thought it was cool, especially since there were no other black girls at that time who played a guitar.

are you sure he was impressed or he just wanted you to end it at once so you both can move to the main the main lipsrsealed? lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hahaha. What, you think he was trying to get in my pants?
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
I think or that was what actually happened? grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hehehe, nice guess but it never happened. Not trying to toot my own horn but I'm a pretty good musician so I genuinely think he was impressed.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, nice guess but it never happened. Not trying to toot my own horn but I'm a pretty good musician so I genuinely think he was impressed.

Uhmm interesting, i would love to hear a piece of that, got any of YTB? undecided
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
honeric01:

Uhmm interesting, i would love to hear a piece of that, got any of YTB? undecided

No, I'm not on Youtube but sometimes I play live at clubs with my friends' band.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, I'm not on Youtube but sometimes I play live at clubs with my friends' band.

Uhmm, now that's interesting. Live band is cool cool

why not put one up on your FB?
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
Well, its one thing if people see me live, Its just a local thing. When its recorded that's a whole different thing. If people see me perform on Youtube/Facebook, the whole world can see me and it kinda scares me. I know it sounds a little silly undecided My friend has a professional photographer taking pics of the band during the performances but I usually run when he tries to take pictures of me grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^

Aww, so you are camera shy? for me, i am crowd shy but camera? Nope, love taking pics myself and have close to 1000 pics grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm camera shy, its just that the guy takes unflattering photos of me and he thinks its funny. When I look back at those pics I look either crazy or high, sometimes a combination of both. He says he's just teasing but I don't think its too funny. I love performing in front of a crowb, there's a rush I get when I perform and play my guitar.
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by yme1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
nope i havent but he does sing for me , that is one other thing i miss about him kiss
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ Awww, what happened did you guys break up? cry
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by yme1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^distance played his role there cry cheesy we are not officially off tho cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Oooh, I see. Well hopefully things will work out wink
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm camera shy, its just that the guy takes unflattering photos of me and he thinks its funny. When I look back at those pics I look either crazy or high, sometimes a combination of both. He says he's just teasing but I don't think its too funny. I love performing in front of a crowb, there's a rush I get when I perform and play my guitar.

uhmmm ok, feeling sleepy, time for movie before bed, Be good

y me:

^^^^^distance played his role there cry cheesy we are not officially off tho cheesy

so he's a stakeholder? grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by InkedNerd(f): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
Okie dokie, enjoy your movie. Have a good night wink
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by honeric01(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2010
cool
Re: Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? by double08(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2010
Yeah I sang Konko Below by Lagbaja for one yoruba girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? / Question For The Singles And Mingled! / You Are Not Romantic Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.